Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 12:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] POLYMERIC NETWORK  (Read 9873 times)
blacktea286

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:12:57 AM

Is there any new news?
CryptoVrontis (OP)

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:43:58 PM

Is there any new news?

I am trying actually to set a dedicated website for the Pre-Sale in order to give to the people a more easy option to participate because I have received requests from people who would like to participate but cannot sign a message.
Also, within the Polymeric Network, it will be possible to launch at sometime a POW based coin thus, I am reviewing the chances to deliver a POW based currency on later stages and include it to the distribution during the Pre-Sale / Crowdsale.

Sorry for not be so active in here and I have delayed responses but I'm spending a lot of time to the daily office job and at the moment, I am on my own in here

Thanks for your understanding.
overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:10:51 PM

any update?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:21:28 AM

any update?

Within the next days there will be some updates about the Pre Sale and it's status.

Thanks
Vrontis
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:20:48 AM

any update?

Within the next days there will be some updates about the Pre Sale and it's status.

Thanks
Vrontis
When is the last day of the pre-sales?

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
GKS

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:48:39 PM

Is there any new news?

I am trying actually to set a dedicated website for the Pre-Sale in order to give to the people a more easy option to participate because I have received requests from people who would like to participate but cannot sign a message.
Also, within the Polymeric Network, it will be possible to launch at sometime a POW based coin thus, I am reviewing the chances to deliver a POW based currency on later stages and include it to the distribution during the Pre-Sale / Crowdsale.

Sorry for not be so active in here and I have delayed responses but I'm spending a lot of time to the daily office job and at the moment, I am on my own in here

Thanks for your understanding.
Signature problem has been solved
BTC Community

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:17:56 AM

its not clear , whats the rule for early bird , whats different between pre sale and next ico? it should be clearly explan.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BTC & Blockchain  WORLD  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                    
Www.btcshuo.com  BTC News Platform in China ☜  ✠▬▬▬▬▬▬ or ▬▬▬▬▬✠ ☞  Www.heybtc.com  Blockchain News Platform
                                                                           Potential ICO/IPO Project List 
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:33:17 PM

any update?

Thanks
Vrontis
When is the last day of the pre-sales?

The Pre-Sale initially was planned to end today, however, as requested, users where not able to participate via signing a message thus I am preparing a website that will let users to participate by using their email address, a unique BTC or ETH address will be generated per user making this way possible to participate even from exchanges. This whole mechanism is written from scratch and that's why there's a delay on the launch of this website. This is where is it will be placed: https://polymeric.network

CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:34:41 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 06:59:34 PM by CryptoVrontis

its not clear , whats the rule for early bird , whats different between pre sale and next ico? it should be clearly explan.

Let me give you the below example
At Pre-Sale the total amount raised is 55 BTC
At Crowdsale the total amount raised is 465 BTC
Total = 520 BTC
In that case, the overall bonus will be 10% (7% to the Pre-Sale and 3% to the Crowdsale)

Total distributed Quartz will be 82.000.000.
We are witholding the bonus which is 10% (8.200.000 Quartz) and the remaining (73.800.000 Quartz) will be distributed equally to each BTC raised meaning 141.923,0769 per BTC (confirmation - 520 * 141.923,0769 = 73.800.000)

The bonus which is 8.200.000 will then be distributed as below :
The 5.740.000 (7%) will be shared among the Pre-Sale participants which makes the reward per BTC invested equal to 246.286.7133 Quartz
The 2.460.000 (3%) will be shared among the Cowdsale participants which makes the reward per BTC invested equal to 147.213,3995 Quartz

Now, for the confirmation we have to recalculate the above

55 BTC (in the Pre-Sale) multiplied to 246.286,7133 Quartz equals to 13.545.769,23 Quartz
465 BTC (in the Crowdsale) multiplied to 147.213,3995 Quartz equals to  68.454.230,77 Quartz
13.545.769,23 + 68.454.230,77 = 82.000.000 Quartz in Total.

That's one scenario I made based on some given prices.
If I could find some time I will create a similar explanation like the above for all that possible scenarios.

I hope this would help you understand how the distribution will take place.
CoinCajigger

Activity: 94

I <3 Zennies

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 08:41:44 PM

What you are trying to do here is not possible by one person. You need a team or this will not go anywhere ever.

Or, this is just a bunch of big bold claims in hopes of getting some people to send you some BTC. There are lots of ways to collect BTC for an ICO and building a new one from scratch makes no sense.

CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:14:35 PM

What you are trying to do here is not possible by one person. You need a team or this will not go anywhere ever.

Or, this is just a bunch of big bold claims in hopes of getting some people to send you some BTC. There are lots of ways to collect BTC for an ICO and building a new one from scratch makes no sense.

There's already a team, in total we are 4 developers but the rest three devs will be activated on later stages, not now.
What is going to be developed is based on my previous experience in crypto, see the below achievements initially posted here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1789267.msg17845918#msg17845918
World's First Atomic Cross Chain Transfer in mainnet
Decentralized Social Network - Decentralized Web
overthetop2011

Activity: 678

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:06:52 AM

Hi dev, the pre-sale ended, right?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:20:35 AM

Due to requests from people who wanted to participate but wasn't able to sign a message, I have prepared a website tool that will make the participation easier with only an email address. A unique BTC / ETH address will be generated per user so, participation will be possible from online wallets (like blockchain.info), exchanges and of course, for ETH where the sign-message process is really impossible for the average user. This website will be launched till tomorrow and the Pre-Sale period will be extended. It will last the same period of time that the current process is running in order to provide the same chances to those users who would like to participate.
truimpheriues

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:38:24 AM

what do you mean pre-sale campaign, open signature campaign
or only buy youre coin, if only buy coin i think is good not write about campaign

youre selling without escrow
blacktea286

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:56:00 AM

Due to requests from people who wanted to participate but wasn't able to sign a message, I have prepared a website tool that will make the participation easier with only an email address. A unique BTC / ETH address will be generated per user so, participation will be possible from online wallets (like blockchain.info), exchanges and of course, for ETH where the sign-message process is really impossible for the average user. This website will be launched till tomorrow and the Pre-Sale period will be extended. It will last the same period of time that the current process is running in order to provide the same chances to those users who would like to participate.

Disappointment
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:02:36 AM

Your Roadmap seems a bit too optimistic...
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 02:30:54 AM

I am interested in potentially adding this to http://icocountdown.com

Please contact me:

Email: alex@icocountdown.com

Telegram: @Alexanderico

Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:20:22 AM

waiting for website. but i didn't understand what the price and amount of pre-sale?
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:26:27 PM

what do you mean pre-sale campaign, open signature campaign
or only buy youre coin, if only buy coin i think is good not write about campaign

youre selling without escrow

I removed the term Campaign to avoid conflicts with signature campaign. A bounty program, as noted previously, will take place in the future.
Escrow services are not under consideration at the moment.
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:39:21 PM

Disappointment

If this disappointment arrives from the difficulty of users to sign a message, I am not able to comment on this.
If it is because of the extension of the Pre-Sale period, I have spend a lot of time to proceed with deploying such a mechanism only because people in private messages was asking for it. It was not thousands of people who was asking for it but as it happens in every stage of the development process, we must fulfill the needs of the users and that's why I was working on it. I would prefer spending time to expose in details and in simple words the abilities of the Polymeric Network, something that I haven't done so far.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: