Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] POLYMERIC NETWORK  (Read 9858 times)
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

DO anyone have the result of the Pre-sale so far. I will like to have that figure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoVrontis (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:03:10 PM

DO anyone have the result of the Pre-sale so far. I will like to have that figure

Total amount gathered is displayed at the main page on the Pre-Sale website: https://polymeric.network

Current status : 4.57577660 BTC and 3.367084420000000000 ETH raised so far
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

Not many people concern。

True,  there's not any marketing campaigns running at the moment and there's not any other way to reach people and inform then about Polymeric Network thus,  is difficult to have people on board at the moment but that's why Pre-Sale is running,  it's like a private funding round instead of searching for private investments. It's like an early bird participation and that's why Bonus is higher. And what is gathered it will be spend to help Polymeric Network to achieve awareness.

Thanks
Vrontis
Mallampue

Activity: 765

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:17:31 PM

Total amount gathered is displayed at the main page on the Pre-Sale website: https://polymeric.network

Who's escrow you use for Pre-sale?
I do not see in OP about an escrow. Escrow is a must for ico coins.
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 01:21:11 PM

As said here, escrow services are not under consideration at the moment.

I understand the term "must"  but as I just said,  funds gathered during the Pre-Sale period will be spend to cover expenses needed to have needed tasks accomplished.
signingoff

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:18:39 PM

I understand the term "must"  but as I just said,  funds gathered during the Pre-Sale period will be spend to cover expenses needed to have needed tasks accomplished.
If the Pre-sale fund can't cover the expenses, will you abandon the project?
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 02:36:57 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2017, 05:17:21 PM by CryptoVrontis

I understand the term "must"  but as I just said,  funds gathered during the Pre-Sale period will be spend to cover expenses needed to have needed tasks accomplished.
If the Pre-sale fund can't cover the expenses, will you abandon the project?

The funds gathered during the Pre-Sale will determine the tasks that will run.
The project will not abandoned as because I have already did a lot of things on crypto for free (and I know how it feels) and there's an idea that motivates me. The main target of course is to have a "startup"  model on this to support the project on the long run.
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:57:20 PM

The last and the most ambitious effort included in the Polymeric Network is what "Synthesys" will try to achieve. As described in the plan:

Synthesys is a custom layer created specifically to generate a decentralized web that will exist within the Polymeric Network. A layer designed on top of the Molecular that will index specific elements from the Particles and serve content across eligible participants.

In a few words, Synthesys will try to decentralize the way we behave and exist on this digital world. Based on the blockchain tech, Synthesys will provide the backbone mechanism to let people have their own presence on the Polymeric Network (and it can be extended to the wider web) in order to achieve a conscious use of resources by the owners who will have the full control of their personal data.

More details about Synthesys and Polymeric Network can be found here: http://plan.polymeric.network
docker

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:59:56 PM

No escrow no money mate, sorry.
Scrotum

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:52:38 AM

+1

You'd be better off sticking with Qora, market is fully saturated now, small boutique projects just can't reach escape velocity to get off the ground now, better to concentrate resources in an established project with existing community. Go back to Qora bro
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:04:17 PM

+1

You'd be better off sticking with Qora, market is fully saturated now, small boutique projects just can't reach escape velocity to get off the ground now, better to concentrate resources in an established project with existing community. Go back to Qora bro

Thank you both for your comments.

Escrow services is not going to be used in this stage and on the Crowdsale as well.

I do not want to be again a part of something I left behind. Qora could benefit from Polymeric Network, they can discard their current chain and switch to a new one, based on the Polymeric Network, gaining this way all the benefits of the core of Quartz and the Polymeric Network in general.
vthfvuuj

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:10:25 PM

agree with docker, No escrow no money mate
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

+1

Escrow services is not going to be used in this stage and on the Crowdsale as well.

I do not want to be again a part of something I left behind. Qora could benefit from Polymeric Network, they can discard their current chain and switch to a new one, based on the Polymeric Network, gaining this way all the benefits of the core of Quartz and the Polymeric Network in general.

get escrow or not serious about your project

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

+1

man i trust you and invested few btc. hope you can deliver what you promise.

good luck.

long live crypto!
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:20:56 PM

+1

get escrow or not serious about your project

Thank you

Well,  it's really easy to have an escrow but I can also run a totally decentralized ICO which eliminates the need of an escrow (and that actually,  as said,  will be a tool for everyone once Particles g live). I  will proceed as I have said,  Pre-Sale which is running right now and will end at 24 of March (the coming Friday)  and a crowdsale round somewhere between Q2 of 2017 with no escrow.

Regarding the "how serious"  the project is,  I am not able to comment it but if an escrow make's it serious,  then I  could give you a lot of non-serious projects that are on the top of trading volume every day,  and a lot of serious projects that I guess, are totally inactive.

Thanks
Vrontis
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:24:32 PM

+1

man i trust you and invested few btc. hope you can deliver what you promise.

good luck.

long live crypto!

Thank you!

I am sticking with the plan as it is and the project is going to developed for sure.
It's really early right now for the project and it's something designed for the long run.
sotisoti

Activity: 762

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:02:09 PM

Dev could you pretty please update the sales figures? Thx

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

As displayed in the Pre-Sale website, 4.57577660 BTC and 3.367084420000000000 ETH raised so far.

Link: https://polymeric.network
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:14:04 PM

As displayed in the Pre-Sale website, 4.57577660 BTC and 3.367084420000000000 ETH raised so far.

Link: https://polymeric.network

A note,  the sales figures are updated automatically when transactions are confirmed,  so the website will display the total amounts of all the confirmed transactions.

Thanks
Vrontis
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:53:56 PM

As we heading to the end of the Pre-Sale (last day is Friday, March 24), I would like to recall a few things written about Polymeric Network.

If you need more details about the Polymeric Network, you will find the project plan in this link: http://plan.polymeric.network

To participate in the Pre-Sale, go to https://polymeric.network, enter your email and get a unique address (Bitcoin or Ethereum). You can send funds from any wallet, service or directly from exchanges.

Total funds raised:
9.44005570 BTC and 3.367084420 ETH
*Latest figures can be found on the website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: