Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bm1380 , bm1382 , bm1384 , bm1385 , blf sc and monacrh , knc neptune chips  (Read 1002 times)
jstew (OP)

Activity: 469
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:11:41 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 07:06:13 AM by jstew

i have a tons and tons of these chips i have pulled from various boards and miners
selling them just as if somone wants a couple chips as souvenirs or anything like that ( maybe solder one to a ring or some other jewelry or whatever u could come up with, make some art out of them   , though they could be used to build ur own miners if u wanted to

ill get pictures up in a lil bit my camera is charging atm

anyways let me know if u want any, how many of which ones and what ur willing to pay for them

EDIT.......
after thought

hey guys i was just looking at the neptune , bfl andspoondoolie chips would there be any interest if i made keychains out of them ?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:14:35 AM

This is pretty damn interesting, I don't know how to offer for each honestly but for the BM1384 Sidehack would probably let you exchange some for a stick or a pod. I'd be interested in one of each chip you have but I don't know how much shipping would be for that- also, please upload ss'. Zip is 16415. Would be nice to put in a display as long as they aren't burned or dirty Smiley
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:17:27 AM

This is pretty damn interesting, I don't know how to offer for each honestly but for the BM1384 Sidehack would probably let you exchange some for a stick or a pod. I'd be interested in one of each chip you have but I don't know how much shipping would be for that- also, please upload ss'. Zip is 16415. Would be nice to put in a display as long as they aren't burned or dirty Smiley

shipping would be really cheap if u just wanted one of each to have one i could just stick them in a padded envelope , the only chips i have a couple of are the knc and bfl , but all the bm suff i have hundred's to thousands

soon as my camera is charged up ill get some pictures up
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:29:54 AM

heres a bfl monarch ( i like these the most myself )

cellphone isnt taking good pics of the bm chips it washes out the writing on the tops , so ill have to wait till my gopro is charged up
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:39:06 AM

bm1380,, bm1382

need to find away to steady the camera so they dont come out blurry

more comming
leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:39:06 AM

Dunno if I'm lowballing hard or not since I have no experience with chips but I'd offer bucks and shipping to 16415 for one of each chip. I don't have nearly the experience to make a new miner, nor can I even solder new chips on :p
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 01:59:19 AM

Dunno if I'm lowballing hard or not since I have no experience with chips but I'd offer bucks and shipping to 16415 for one of each chip. I don't have nearly the experience to make a new miner, nor can I even solder new chips on :p

buck a chip?
i also forgot i have some spoondoolie rockerboxes if i can cleanly pull them from the boards , also another cool looking chip like the bfl chips

i took my pain meds so my hands arent steady enough right now to grab pics of the rest of the pics, ill get them tommorow though
leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:20:51 AM

buck a chip?
i also forgot i have some spoondoolie rockerboxes if i can cleanly pull them from the boards , also another cool looking chip like the bfl chips

i took my pain meds so my hands arent steady enough right now to grab pics of the rest of the pics, ill get them tommorow though
Yep, I already have a SP20 in my house so not really interested in those but otherwise that sounds good. I don't quite like the design of those as much, prefer the cleaner one of the BFL chips.
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:24:53 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 03:32:40 AM by jstew

looks like the bm1384's are spoken for , i will post up again when i know if they are gone or still have them.
leo i put one aside for ya
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:05:42 AM

hey guys i was just looking at the neptune , bfl andspoondoolie chips would there be any interest if i made keychains out of them ?
QuentinA

Activity: 628
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:35:26 AM

Nice mate, would you be willing to ship to France one of each ?

At what price ?

Cheers,
Q.

telegram @HaroldFTW
btc escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156456
3FxaFD37d5SA98sy8t8kkXs3MonwknEziK
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:40:42 AM

Nice mate, would you be willing to ship to France one of each ?

At what price ?

Cheers,
Q.

ill have to check at the post office what it would cost to ship outside of the usa , but again since one of each chip would fit into an envelope i would imagine it shouldnt be exspensive

i really honestly dont know what to ask price wise but since leo seemed to be happy with 1$ per chip ill just stick with that that atleast makes it worth my time to put them in an envelope and send them off. ill get back to you when i can check on mailing them to france . pm me an actual adress so i can check on the price for ya
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:37:19 PM

If you make a keychain I'd buy it.

Maybe sign me up for some random chips? They'd look good amongst the rest of the clutter.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:51:36 PM

Any news on the shipping to france? Im interested in one of each but to the UK (which should be about the same cost).

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:58:24 PM

Any news on the shipping to france? Im interested in one of each but to the UK (which should be about the same cost).

since i actually physically cant get myself to the post office right now i had my niebor drop off some packages and she forgot to ask about shipping to france , ill find out for u out of usa guys tommorow if i have to ill  just give them a call when they open up in the morning

i got some old 55nm bfl chips pulled today ill take some pictures of those here in a few mins
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 11:05:14 PM

bfl 55nm , i have aprox 50 of theese

jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:44:19 AM

just to update all the bm1384's are going to sidehack , so im out of those
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

to france the shipping quote was just shy of 7$
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:23:45 PM

keychains and pics of knc  and spoon chips coming soon
jstew (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:06:50 AM

chips sent off to leo and sidehack
next up is  QuentinA, gt_addict

im having proplems drilling the bfl chips to turn them into keychains , the chips keep shattering , going to try a different method this weekend
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: