Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!!  (Read 32767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:11:58 PM

how can i store my coins then ?

just pe patient the next few hrs..i will do a webwallet for everyone!you can store your coins there easily

btw selling some coin

make me an offer

Why somebody will let the coins online without having control of them  Huh I think nobody will use that imho

if you dont know anything please be quiet
you dont know the webwallet
where you have a user and a password where you can send and receive coins..isnt that control?i think there are many ppl will use it

wow, you're so smart. Im so dumb! Sorry!

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:52:42 PM

The PDG hashrate is not sustainable for 25k blocks. Rig rentals are dying down & 17k more blocks to reward reduction.

Better get this on a exchange quick before the HYPE has totally vanished...  Roll Eyes
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:04:31 PM

Is anyone buying pinkdog and for how much ? Anything under 200 satoshi is a loss and I see people selling ofr over 400 satoshi.
I can see mass dumping as it enters the exchange. It is going to be crazy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:09:10 PM

Is anyone buying pinkdog and for how much ? Anything under 200 satoshi is a loss and I see people selling ofr over 400 satoshi.

baronbossa

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:09:56 PM

I agree, there's still so many blocks before rewards get cut.
Massive dumping once it hits exchange.
Best to sell now.
PM me with offers, include your price.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:15:33 PM

Dude, the dev is probably barackobama and wants to mine cheap before hype and exchange. It is looking good, I'm gonna be mining a little.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

This coin is looking crazy. Never seen so much hashrate right after a release of an Ann. Like does the team habe a mine farm ipunder their control ? I'm sure the Dev told a few people in his circle about it before release. I can't believe all these hashes just came from nowhere even when there were just a few comments here the hashrate was high now its Eben higher but I think it will lower since the block difficulty is going to drop fairly soon.

garmin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:23:55 PM

Dude, the dev is probably barackobama and wants to mine cheap before hype and exchange. It is looking good, I'm gonna be mining a little.

Dev needs to re-brand to MiningRigRentals [MRR] coin and accept coins for rig rentals.  Next time have a purpose!

Last one out get the lights...  Tongue
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

1. No Premine
2. No ICO
3. Not a Wallet Builder's Shitcoin
4. New Codebase
5. Possible Segwit Implementation and other hidden goodies
6. Bitcoin Dad and Notsofast mining like maniacs
7. Pump crew getting ready to moon that bitch.
8. PUssEy.
9. Kiss

What the fuck are you waiting for?

Get some of them Pink Dogs you fucking bitches......
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 05:10:48 PM

1. No Premine OK.
2. No ICO OK.
3. Not a Wallet Builder's Shitcoin Yeah, but absence of a negative doesn't make this a positive. Just a neutral criterion.
4. New Codebase It's not new like "from scratch", it's just done properly by ocminer's brief assessment.
5. Possible Segwit Implementation and other hidden goodies Segwit is probably the critical upside potential factor, but I dunno about "other hidden goodies"
6. Bitcoin Dad and Notsofast mining like maniacs Nah, this is kingmaker fallacy, we're as much in the dark as anyone else. btcpa is a genius so this may not apply to him, but personally I throw my BTC down the drain on new coins fairly often with zero return-- the fact that we're mining should not influence your decision any more than speculation on who the anon miners might be.
7. Pump crew getting ready to moon that bitch. Nah, I doubt it, unless you have insider info to the contrary
8. PUssEy. OK, misspelled female genitalia for the win.
9. Kiss

twitter.com/notsofast
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

Dev needs to re-brand to MiningRigRentals [MRR] coin and accept coins for rig rentals.  Next time have a purpose!

#fakenews

You can find the dev here and ask him: https://thecryptochat.net/

Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

#alternativefacts #fud

MT4 available
garmin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:21:30 PM

#fakenews

Nope I'm all good... Just gonna eat some popcorn and watch fools pump mining rig rentals...

Wanna make a bet the hashrate wont hold for 5+ more days?
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

#fakenews

Nope I'm all good... Just gonna eat some popcorn and watch fools pump mining rig rentals...

No i ll not bet because next week or before an exchange will be available and rewards will be less per block, so its kinda "normal"... Lets wait and see

MT4 available
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:32:54 PM

1. No Premine OK.
2. No ICO OK.
3. Not a Wallet Builder's Shitcoin Yeah, but absence of a negative doesn't make this a positive. Just a neutral criterion.
4. New Codebase It's not new like "from scratch", it's just done properly by ocminer's brief assessment.
5. Possible Segwit Implementation and other hidden goodies Segwit is probably the critical upside potential factor, but I dunno about "other hidden goodies"
6. Bitcoin Dad and Notsofast mining like maniacs Nah, this is kingmaker fallacy, we're as much in the dark as anyone else. btcpa is a genius so this may not apply to him, but personally I throw my BTC down the drain on new coins fairly often with zero return-- the fact that we're mining should not influence your decision any more than speculation on who the anon miners might be.
7. Pump crew getting ready to moon that bitch. Nah, I doubt it, unless you have insider info to the contrary
8. PUssEy. OK, misspelled female genitalia for the win.
9. Kiss

in all fairness bruv, you did drop the ball on VIDZ before they went schizo with that dev-split and that bitch went from 85 satoshis to 2000 satoshis.

PinkDog's about to moon fucking hard.

PUSSEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (it was spelled like this in the original announcement but then it got removed because someone pointed out it was not PC)....

Kiss
garmin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:33:54 PM

#fakenews

No i ll not bet because next week or before an exchange will be available and rewards will be less per block, so its kinda "normal"... Lets wait and see

You sure you don't wanna bet?  I bet 10000 PDG that the net hashrate will fall below 300TH sometime before the reward reduction...
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:39:17 PM

#fakenews

You sure you don't wanna bet?  I bet 10000 PDG that the net hashrate will fall below 300TH sometime before the reward reduction...

and why the fuck exactly do you care?

if it drops , it drops.....

what? you want a fucking medal for predicting the future?

Roll Eyes

sugarbaby

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:43:17 PM

You dont want to be like the btc pizza guy few years ago.... Wink

MT4 available
garmin

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:46:09 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2017, 06:08:48 PM by garmin

and why the fuck exactly do you care?

if it drops , it drops.....

what? you want a fucking medal for predicting the future?

Roll Eyes

Predicting the future is profitable I just used the luck chart statistics at antpool https://antpool.com/poolStats.htm
I rented a rig got 30k PGD and made 8 bucks more than the rental cost mining BTC...  Be the future! LMAO

sugarbaby

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:48:59 PM

Net Hash: 3,216.63 TH/s

MT4 available
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: