Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:27:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!!  (Read 32770 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:25:13 PM

Holy sh*t
I was out of internet for couple of days and these exchanges have added Pinkdog. Grrr. Chumps

Guys, sorry for the stress because of that disgusting price drop.
All that I can suggest for now - do not sell remaining coins.
It is not reasonable to spend money on hashes and then sell coins 10 times cheaper.
You will be just fooled by whales.

In next 1-2 weeks, after the reward halving, you will have wallet update and I will start to reveal my plans ))

lol, wtf was this comment?

pinkdog dev is actually satoshi

Grin

Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:32:15 PM

Holy sh*t
I was out of internet for couple of days and these exchanges have added Pinkdog. Grrr. Chumps

Guys, sorry for the stress because of that disgusting price drop.
All that I can suggest for now - do not sell remaining coins.
It is not reasonable to spend money on hashes and then sell coins 10 times cheaper.
You will be just fooled by whales.

In next 1-2 weeks, after the reward halving, you will have wallet update and I will start to reveal my plans ))

Another 1-2 weeks? Block reward halving within next 2-3 days...
moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:49:57 PM

Rewards here I come. Good to see it in exchange too.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

Hey, looks funny, also no premine, interesting wallet codebase.

Here's a Pool:

https://pdg.suprnova.cc

What's so interesting about the codebase?

It's a very recent codebase  - so it's absolutely no walletbuilders coin and also segwit compatible (not turned on yet) - IF the dev has skills, he could enable segwit and a few other features/enhancements as well and make this at least something special.

There's also no premine .. Interesting what will happen.

EDIT: However, the dev is using a bought account - so always be cautious

Well, this caused all the mining hype. Glad OCMINER edited the comment and my thoughts, atm, are...if we took this comment from the list, the hype would never started and this is a perfect shitcoin.

Glad I sold yesterday with profit. I have a few more but is pure profit too, no matter the price.

After the dev's comments, he showed has no arguments to carry this on. Also he show fear and is afraid to speak with this small community. Even on slack he isnt present to talk - he wrote a few sentences and left. Road map automatically got burned with his comment: no army efforts, and he is happy with the exchanges we got.

I know that some of us will disagree on me, also Dev will post comments with others accounts (that's fine. all dev do that), but this was an heads up like ocminer did on his Edit.

I will follow this with attention and I hope Im wrong in honor for those who spent money renting rigs.

Cheers!  Wink

(Profit is profit, no matter the %)

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:57:17 PM

Hey, looks funny, also no premine, interesting wallet codebase.

Here's a Pool:

https://pdg.suprnova.cc

What's so interesting about the codebase?

It's a very recent codebase  - so it's absolutely no walletbuilders coin and also segwit compatible (not turned on yet) - IF the dev has skills, he could enable segwit and a few other features/enhancements as well and make this at least something special.

There's also no premine .. Interesting what will happen.

EDIT: However, the dev is using a bought account - so always be cautious

Well, this caused all the mining hype. Glad OCMINER edited the comment and my thoughts, atm, are...if we took this comment from the list, the hype would never started and this is a perfect shitcoin.

Glad I sold yesterday with profit. I have a few more but is pure profit too, no matter the price.

After the dev's comments, he showed has no arguments to carry this on. Also he show fear and is afraid to speak with this small community. Even on slack he isnt present to talk - he wrote a few sentences and left. Road map automatically got burned with his comment: no army efforts, and he is happy with the exchanges we got.

I know that some of us will disagree on me, also Dev will post comments with others accounts (that's fine. all dev do that), but this was an heads up like ocminer did on his Edit.

I will follow this with attention and I hope Im wrong in honor for those who spent money renting rigs.

Cheers!  Wink

(Profit is profit, no matter the %)

Thank you for the long explaination. Congratz for your profit ( well, that's mean loss for your buyer  Wink )

Sometimes we're in profit, but sometimes we're in loss
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:00:47 PM

Just another scam coin. Whoda thunk it... LMAO
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:18:22 PM

so funny, people screaming scam scam, explain everything, but on the other side, whale ready to eat the weak hand  Grin Grin Grin

garmin

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

so funny, people screaming scam scam, explain everything, but on the other side, whale ready to eat the weak hand  Grin Grin Grin

Right.. Blame the whales. Hahaha

The only ppl that made real money were the rig rental company's like I said a few pages back
sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:23:20 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 03:41:24 PM by sugarbaby

so funny, people screaming scam scam, explain everything, but on the other side, whale ready to eat the weak hand  Grin Grin Grin

Whale with 0.5 btc?  Shocked  wtf?

That's not even a small fish! That's peanuts...

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
garmin

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:12:46 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 06:37:25 PM by garmin

Whale with 0.5 btc?  Shocked  wtf?

That's not even a small fish! That's peanuts...

It's not even 0.5 anymore  Total: 0.39054197 BTC

Re: [ANN] [SHA256] PinkDog - become a pink millionaire. Catch some rays with us!!!

thousands of dollars ppl spent on mining and 400 bucks of buys is laughable.

You will NOT become a millionaire with PDG. It's the definition of a SCAM

SCAM

skam/Submit

noun informal
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms:   fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick.

verb

swindle.
"a guy that scams the elderly out of their savings"
synonyms:   swindle, cheat, deceive, trick, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, gull.

Roll Eyes

jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

You guys do realize that the quiet dev is probably the guy with top hash at suprnova pool since launch. He is no idiot, he is keeping quiet till block  halving scooping up all the cheap coins and then he controls the dev and the price of the coin. You should be mining or buying, not selling. But of course like every coin it is a gamble. But a no premine no ico coin is about as good as it gets for a chance to do well early.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money