Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BLOCKLOG - Ethereum Cloud of Blogs (ICO + BOUNTY)  (Read 3685 times)
Gosh (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:37:32 AM

A Super-Referral code for you to Register (find on Twitter!)

https://twitter.com/BLOCKLOGxyz/status/831327759892885504

what do you mean bounty must get refereal code
or people if want join youre bounty must find investor and buy youre coin and get 5%
is bad bounty, i think not only one people interest join youre system bounty, must work hard promotion and get find investor, without get investor nothing payment

Imagine there is only one buyer at the ICO
And you are the only Bounty Hunter

If the guy wants to buy he needs YOUR CODE (you are the only one with a code)

If the guy buys 10ETH of MORFcoin, you earn from him 4% (first level referral)

And this just because you posted your code on twitter.
Not much work!

kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

"Attention! In order to ENABLE your REFERRAL ADDRESS you must buy at least 0.1 ETH of MORFcoins
(Buy at the very beggining of the ICO, or the people will buy and you get nothing,
everything is ruled by MORFcoin smart contract and is autonomous).
When referred people will buy, you will see it in real time in your MORFcoin balance."

Undecided
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:38:07 AM

"Attention! In order to ENABLE your REFERRAL ADDRESS you must buy at least 0.1 ETH of MORFcoins
(Buy at the very beggining of the ICO, or the people will buy and you get nothing,
When referred people will buy, you will see it in real time in your MORFcoin balance."

Undecided

To avoid fake wallets..

0.1 ETH is 1 dollar! If you aren't interestd in the project and you think it is not worth 1 dollar so you shouldn't even read!

Cheesy

There will be a maximum cap of 300k eur

5% go to bounty hunters

if there will be only 1 bounty hunter he will get all 5% alone.

At the moment no one apparently wants to put his hands on that 5% !!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked

Technically speaking, to register as referral it will cost you around 0.03 dollars (in gas)

After that you just have to post your code on twitter (at least once)

and be online when the ICO starts...

Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:39:57 AM

Undecided

To avoid fake wallets..

0.1 ETH is 1 dollar! If you aren't interestd in the project and you think it is not worth 1 dollar so you shouldn't even read!

Cheesy

5% go to bounty hunters

At the moment no one apparently wants to put his hands on that 5% !!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked

Technically speaking, to register as referral it will cost you around 0.03 dollars (in gas)

Anyway the 0.1 could be removed, real or fake wallets who cares...
and it may be a problem for many to be online in time....
I'll be back later with a FINAL ANSWER, your objection may be a very good point!
thanks for your help!
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:45:13 AM

Undecided

To avoid fake wallets..

Cheesy

5% go to bounty hunters

At the moment no one apparently wants to put his hands on that 5% !!!!!!!!!!!!  Shocked

I'll be back later with a FINAL ANSWER, your objection may be a very good point!
thanks for your help!

Yes, definitely, it is impossible to be online, and this way part of the bounty will be lost!
The rule was deleted!

Now all Referrals are implicitly ENABLED from the very first minute!

Remebmber that few days before the ICO it will be impossible to become Referrals, and all  buyers who arrive will really need a CODE, and they have no chance.
They may be your worst enemy but they need your code, and the BOUNTY must go, in a way or another.

thanks kaconk for your help
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:49:41 AM

Undecided

To avoid fake wallets..

Cheesy

5% go to bounty hunters

thanks for your help!

Yes, definitely, it is impossible to be online, and this way part of the bounty will be lost!
The rule was deleted!

Now all Referrals are implicitly ENABLED from the very first minute!

Remebmber that few days before the ICO it will be impossible to become Referrals, and all  buyers who arrive will really need a CODE, and they have no chance.
They may be your worst enemy but they need your code, and the BOUNTY must go, in a way or another.

thanks kaconk for your help

You can make a trick and register yourself as SUPER-REFERRAL and be the REFERRAL of yourself and finally buy (so you get 4% + 1%)
BUT... you can do it only in the next 2 weeks, after that, who comes can get only 1 level referral.
Who arrives later can only buy.

So Referrals will have to get that 5%, someone must get it, buy will or by chance.
it is like a twitter lottery, everytime you post you add your code to twitter hashtag search.
When people look for a code may find yours (if you posted many times, more than other people, you will get the most)
It is really like go fishing on twitter
ComponY

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:54:39 AM

Like I said before

NO MORE ICOs

Make it minable and you get 20% per block of rewards...

Yup, no more ico, I hope so, if we do not have so many ico there, the scammer will be less, we need to do more research to avoid scam ico, due diligence, it is always the most important way to prevent being scammed.
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:59:45 AM

Like I said before

NO MORE ICOs

Yup, no more ico, I hope so, if we do not have so many ico there, the scammer will be less, we need to do more research to avoid scam ico, due diligence, it is always the most important way to prevent being scammed.

Just quit sending money to ideas, start sending money to existing work and results...
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:13:38 AM

Like I said before

NO MORE ICOs

Just quit sending money to ideas, start sending money to existing work and results...

FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH:
BLOCKLOG is a working project! not a vision nor a stupid  "weekend idea"
BLOCKLOG already transformed ethereum into a cloud of blogs.
BLOCKLOG READER (alpha version) is up and running
BLOCKLOG is based on ALPHA LAYER (other months of work DONE!)
Read the WHITE PAPER FOR DEVELOPERS and you will discover why BLOCKLOG is more than a decentralized BLOGGING PLATFORM!

Tongue
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:40:55 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 10:12:27 AM by Gosh

the final rules:

WEEK 1/2 - Gates open. You can register as SUPER-REFERRAL and start collecting REFERRALS (or you register and wait!)
WEEK 3 - You can register only as REFERRAL (you need a SUPER-REFERRAL code now!). SUPER-REFERRALS can collect REFERRALS (SUPER-REFERRALS should move now!)
WEEK 4 - No Registering anymore! SUPER-REFERRALS AND REFERRALS can collect BUYERS (time for all to move and start finding some friends who didn't know about the ICO)
WEEK 5 - ICO starts. Now all buyers NEED A CODE! SUPER-REFERRALS and REFERRALS can find BUYERS and earn % accordingly. The more you promote the more you earn. (NOW IT IS THE MOMENT! all people need a code, SUPER-REFERRALS are known, REFERRALS are known, they just have to be on twitter and share the income)

this ensures that all early bird (coming in the first 3 weeks) will share the 5% ot the total MORFcoins (4% first level referral + 1% second level referral)
who comes on week 4 or 5 will need a REFERRAL code (your code)

They will find your referral code using 3 hashtags on twitter clicking a link like this one:

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=%23ICO%20%23BLOCKLOG%20%23ethereum

If you posted using the 3 hashtag they will find your CODE, they will grab it and buy at the ICO.

And you will earn your %

In order to Register go to http://blocklog.xyz using chrome + metamask (fastest way)

MENU>BOUNTY

Grab a SUPER-REFERRAL code and register your wallet. (0.03 dollars in eth gas) Now you are part of the family!

Post on twitter following the instruction on the bounty page and good luck!
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 10:11:50 AM

Need local translator dev???
reserve indonesian translation, thanks

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:46:32 AM

i already bought and send some my eth to my address, and i import my privekey to metamask extention.
the balance is shown on myetherwallet, but nothing on metamask. what happen? i cant regist to sup-refferal because for register need fee.
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:55:52 AM

i see this project have a BOLD only for bounty hunter detail Cheesy , i mean why you not make detail for ICO ? its the better.
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:00:21 PM

i already bought and send some my eth to my address, and i import my privekey to metamask extention.
the balance is shown on myetherwallet, but nothing on metamask. what happen? i cant regist to sup-refferal because for register need fee.

Explain better please.
You can't buy until the beginning of the ico.

The referral system is working, in fact you can see 4 super -referrals registered.

Let me know
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:00:57 PM

i see this project have a BOLD only for bounty hunter detail Cheesy , i mean why you not make detail for ICO ? its the better.

What do you mean?
If you need more information feel free to ask, thanks for your interest.
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:33:55 PM

Someone registered! whoa!
actually two are tests, one is the owner, so the guy who registered is alone and will get everything! lol
Gosh (OP)

hallo

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:55:51 PM

If you open your BLOG now, until the platform is empty EVERYONE will see you.

It is free advertising...  Cool

Do you have a project?

Open a blog and link it!

http://thot.blocklog.xyz

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:09:06 PM

i might believe you more if this wasent like your 4th project and all the others were failed, "get some money" scams basically?

what happened to ARKDAO? Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1579733.0
ill tell you : you took some cash then about abandoned it saying w.e . but lets face it you only CREATED your account to try piggy back when ARK was announced, you have prob no good character nor skills it looks like, just want to piggy back ICOs and try get a few pennys :/

im not giving you a penny, good job you learned to created a ETH shittoken?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
prikitiw

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

how to register  Huh
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

It is a scam, no real dev, no github coding ability to show us, impossible to be a big project, people don't feed the scammer dev, unless he really delivers some real tech to us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: