Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Binary Option Signal Service (COMING SOON)  (Read 524 times)
killua26 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:42:08 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 07:31:59 AM by killua26

Hey, guys I am going to start giving out some signals. Think I have found a good system right now.

I will initially be doing it for free for whomever is interested.
This is more to the fact to draw in more clients who can make some money than pay for service and to make sure this business is successful also.

Obviously it will cost at some point, but I guarantee it will never go above $5 a day.

Why am I doing this? I am in college and need the money and also have some free time on my hands.

Why not just trade yourself? I got to college in U.S. Brokers are scarce, sketchy, scamming, or I will have to fill out tax forms.

Why free at first? Because I am an economist and I think about the long run not just the short run.

When will the service be up? Hopefully in the next two weeks. I have to attend a funeral this weekend so yea.

How will I send out signals? I'll make a Skype group with some times for people to be on and such. Method should allow people to still get in and out even if not put in that second.

How do I show interest? Just message me with Skype name and I will make the group at the end of the week add you into it.

How many signals will we get a day? The goal is to give 1/1 correct signal a day. No more no less.

How do we pay? You will pay for that day. After the signal is cleared (FOR NOW).

What if signal ends in loss? Signal ends in loss you don't pay.
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:39:42 AM

How much price youre binnary option signal service
5 dollar/day, if true is very expensive one signal one day 5 dollar, if youre guanranteed youre give signal is accurate is no problem
but if youre preidticon accurate i think you can self play, you can rich
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:49:31 PM

I ask you one thing and it will be enough for me.
Why someone can trust you or your signals? What proof you have that you can make profit for the possible members of yours?

Sorry but it's very difficult to give any guarranty that you make any profit.
Even if you don't charge the 5$, if your signal ends in loss, still the members will be in loss... Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
killua26 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 03:58:04 AM

Yes both good points. Before I start I will be updating the initial post with proof that I know what I am doing.

Also it would only go up to $5 if things were really successful. Once the initial start hits it will be free.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:51:04 AM

Yes both good points. Before I start I will be updating the initial post with proof that I know what I am doing.

Also it would only go up to $5 if things were really successful. Once the initial start hits it will be free.

that's good mate lets see how you can provide those proofs that we can entrust our money with your service, as many of us here really looking for opportunity so if you can provide such things for sure client will show interest and you have your business, i'll be waiting for your next updates and see if i can also be involve with your offer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: