Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Account with similar name to me.. It is NOT me - Zepher777  (Read 1101 times)
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:05:58 AM

After my run in with this user: BuyWithBitcoin.info

and this user: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

and this user which is shown to be an alt here - Kuriko

and this thread...

I received 2 PM's from account "Zepher777" a short while ago. I would like to make it clear that this is NOT me.

PM 1:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Zepher,
This is what you want to see?
No one supports my project anymore.

I still hope that you a good guy and will help to me and my supporter to get back.

Only you can help us, please do not block this account, how can we be friends?

PM 2:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I can give to you IPtorrents account and hosting for a year.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

All I see here is two things:
1) Username impersonation.
2) Trying to bribe his way out of his rating.

Both actions are untrustworthy. I've tagged the account due to the username similarity. He/she could have chosen any random username and contacted you instead.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 11:27:08 AM

All I see here is two things:
1) Username impersonation.
2) Trying to bribe his way out of his rating.

Both actions are untrustworthy. I've tagged the account due to the username similarity. He/she could have chosen any random username and contacted you instead.

Yup. Pretty ludicrous, but I do find it quite funny that they created an account with a similar name to mine, and are now trying to bribe me with it Grin

PM 3:

You ruining every account that promotes buywithbitcoin.info
Please remove all feedbacks, i will send 50$ okay?
Waiting for your response.

PM 4:

Zepher i don't understand, why to ruin my project, instead of catching real scammers?
This is your wallet?
1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u

Please remove all feedbacks from my account, x13 and kuriko and i will send 50$ today.

Getting a bit tired of these PM's, so this user has now been blocked. I have not responded to any of the PM's.

BuyWithBitcoin.info

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 01:03:20 PM

There's how it's started, i replied about 30 threads in auction category for members who sell accounts.
immediately Zepher wrote negative feedback.

There's only rule to not sell accounts, i have only tried to buy.

I wrote him negative feedback also because i felt innocent, i tried only to buy accounts.
First i said to Zepher let's solve this kindly, i removed my negative feedback from his profile but he blocked me.,
Then i told to my patner x13 to contact with him and solve this issue, he wrote negative feedback for my partner also, because now he thinks that we threathing him, but when i said him let's solve this kindly he blocked me. We don't want enemies, but you denied my proposal to solve this kindly.
Then x13 immediately contacted with Kuriko to post his guide listing because he knows how much reputation is important to get sales.

He wrote negative feedback to me only because i tried to buy account, he wrote negative feedback for X13 only because Zepher deniend my proposal to solve this issue kindly.
Now he wrote negative feedback for member Kuriko because we use same bitcoins address for my project donations
Kuriko never contacted with him or did anything wrong.

I have paid to members to promote my website in signature and he ruining every members reputation who promotes BuyWithBitcoin.info.
I am starting to think that someone hired him to ruin my reputation.

I created account "Zepher777" only for one reason to solve this feedback issue with Zepher because he blocked my account

Right now Zepher ruined everything for us, instead of catching real scammers. We just want negative feedbacks to be removed.
Our project has stopped only because of Zepher feedbacks

Maybe Zepher catched scammers in the past, but now he is wrong, everyone makes mistakes.
Admins just let me know do we get your help or you will leave us behind.

Right now we stopped the BuyWithBItcoin.info project only because of Zepher, we will work with the project again only if the truth will win and all feedbacks will be removed.
Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:10:05 PM

Let's make project more valuable instead of wasting time with your enemies. His feedback do not effect me, keep moving forward.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:55:08 PM

Lol, I find it hilarious how easy it is for some people to troll zepher:D

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 10:14:34 PM

Lol, I find it hilarious how it is suddenly alright to troll people when it is towards someone you dislike:D
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:59:04 PM

Lol, I find it hilarious how it is suddenly alright to troll people when it is towards someone you dislike:D
I didn't say that it is okay, not that zepher appears to be in the right here...

I just think it is funny to see someone who is clearly very two faced and trying so hard to get a lot of reputation to get upset so easily
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:14:39 PM

I didn't say that it is okay
Then why legitimize it by saying about how 'hilarious' it is? Do you not think that does nothing but make the person trolling feel like it's the right thing to do?

not that zepher appears to be in the right here...
Regardless of the feedback left, they do not deserve to be harassed by several alts the way that they are currently.
BuyWithBitcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:23:14 PM

According to forum rules:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Rule 8 and 18

8. No threats to inflict bodily harm, death threats.
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

He saying that we are threathing him, but no bodily or death threats have send by us.
He saying that i tried to buy accounts, but only selling accounts is not allowed.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 01:11:40 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

Rule 8 and 18

8. No threats to inflict bodily harm, death threats.
18. Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed, but account sales are discouraged.

He saying that we are threathing him, but no bodily or death threats have send by us.
He saying that i tried to buy accounts, but only selling accounts is not allowed.

420. Feedback is moderated and must only be about the forum rules

Wait, it's not. And Zepher can choose to do whatever they want with the feedback. If they think that you deserve red trust due to the fact that you have alts, or buy accounts, then they are allowed to leave the feedback there.

Feedback is not moderated and does not need to be limited by only the rules. The forum rules don't have anything about 'no scams' but obviously, there is negative feedback declaring plenty of users as scammers. Also, selling accounts is allowed, but all account sale activity is heavily discouraged (and will likely net you with a red trust)

BuyWithBitcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 05:35:59 AM

We haven't broke any rule.
Zepher is writting feedbacks by his own non written rules.

Second rules are not clearly written and hard to find for new members, rules should be near "Help" button.
It took me about a couple hours to find rules when i registered and all i have found rules written by member instead of clearly written by administrator in page.
This cause a chaos with rules, members misrepresenting them because it's  not easy to find them and reputation system is like an wild west, i don't like your face nigga! Bang! Cheesy.

You see Zephy i am not a bad person, you have ruined my reputation and my partners, but i am still smilling because i think that we all are victims of misrepresentations and we will  become friends.
alanhendarsyah

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:48:43 AM

We haven't broke any rule.
Zepher is writting feedbacks by his own non written rules.

Second rules are not clearly written and hard to find for new members, rules should be near "Help" button.
It took me about a couple hours to find rules when i registered and all i have found rules written by member instead of clearly written by administrator in page.
This cause a chaos with rules, members misrepresenting them because it's  not easy to find them and reputation system is like an wild west, i don't like your face nigga! Bang! Cheesy.

You see Zephy i am not a bad person, you have ruined my reputation and my partners, but i am still smilling because i think that we all are victims of misrepresentations and we will  become friends.

i know your feel dude Cheesy
you im reds lmao , im remmember when i got this color. i have win 2BTC from free spin (site ? you can check my history post) already wagered all done.
and when im request withdraw but always rejected by admin, i dont know why the reason Tongue and so im go to official thread i wish everyone or OP can give me good advice. but for reall im just got the blame and extra blame from all high rank lmao what the best stingy people there Grin
if bitcointalk have such a LIE DETECTOR im sure no body will be victims again :*

*RED IS SEXY*
Sign Out
Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:55:52 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 02:24:49 PM by Zepher

BuyWithBitcoin.info, I told you on February 1st when you first contacted me, that I will revise the feedback to a neutral in 1 month if you stopped spamming the auction section buying accounts. You were not happy with that and proceeded to insult me, leaving fake negs, calling me disgusting things, and creating alt accounts to get around the fact that I blocked your PM's due to your insistence that I remove the feedback. The fact that you didn't listen to me, makes me less likely to revise the feedback.

About me leaving feedback: Feedback is NOT moderated, and I do NOT like the buying and selling of forum accounts - end of story.

I just think it is funny to see someone who is clearly very two faced and trying so hard to get a lot of reputation to get upset so easily

I have certainly not been "trying hard" to get a lot of reputation. I have been doing what I have done since May last year - trade, and that's it. You are full of shit, and you know it.

I certainly didn't get "upset" when you and your alt gorgonzolla666 "sent a tip off" about me sending coins to the USA.

My advice: Get a life.

I am done responding here, I have better things to do.

Since I created this, I guess I can lock it. Which I am going to. If you want to make more threads about me, feel free.

Zepher (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:24:53 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 09:38:09 PM by Zepher

After some thought, I have decided to remove the neg on Kuriko, as they do appear to be a totally different person, but using the same wallet to get funds in for their project. I will look at revising the other 2 negs to neutrals with BuyWithBitcoin.info and XXXXXXXXXXXX in 1 month, as stated. If you continue to make accounts to message me though, I will seriously consider NOT removing the ratings.

Thanks

Edit:

After revising the rating on account Kuriko to a neutral, another account "BuyWithBitcoin" sent me a message inlcuding a 0.01 BTC "tip" for revising it.

Let me repeat myself - I DO NOT accept tips/bribes/whatever to remove/revise ratings. So the 0.01 BTC has been sent to the WikiLeaks public donation address: 1HB5XMLmzFVj8ALj6mfBsbifRoD4miY36v

TX to me: https://blockchain.info/tx/f1f67efef64299f49cf258275c69577e2a4cdadcd54ecddad6232bf12d68e43e

Donation to WikiLeaks: https://blockchain.info/tx/d4dae097da29ee889fe1c6b97812434e5379106e8afc35ac4e0b46bccf9bd304

Thank you.

Zepher

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: