Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:53:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How much would you pay for a fully functional & secure Bitcoin Exchange?
$1000 - 1 (25%)
$5000 - 0 (0%)
$10000 - 2 (50%)
$25000 - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how much?  (Read 246 times)
anonymous2061 (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 03:25:43 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 10:07:58 PM by anonymous2061

The entire exchange solution is going to be in a vm file, that you can upload to the server and start running your own exchange.
5 trading pairs.
Escrow is welcome:)
Security Features.
First of all I promise there are no back doors.
Secondly if someone want to break into the exchange they have to break into the server first.(that is going to be your server/nvrr trust a third party).
Thirdly, who ever is buying this exchange they will have to register with bitgo and tether. And tether takes your SSN. So, i am not stupid enough to give someone my ssn and then hack them.
Finally for every withdraw the user have to manually go to bitgo and allow the withdraw. So, even the exchange doesn't have the keys.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AncientEnemy

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

I'm not understanding your request
santaclaws

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

I would be hesitant to use a ready to go exchange in a VM. Because...

I don't know you since you're just a nickname on the internet. Why would I trust you with money lots of money? Backdoors...

Maskedman

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:58:02 PM

I would not buy an exchange software from a stranger on the Internet, given how high the probability there is that there is backdoors in it.
anonymous2061 (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

LAMOOOOO. ahahhahahaahahhaha.haahhaah. You guys got jokes.
First of all I promise there are no back doors.
Secondly if someone want to break into the exchange they have to break into the server first.(that is going to be your server/nvrr trust a third party).
Thirdly, who ever is buying this exchange they will have to register with bitgo and tether. And tether takes your SSN. So, i am not stupid enough to give someone my ssn and then hack them.
Finally for every withdraw the user have to manually go to bitgo and allow the withdraw. So, even the exchange doesn't have the keys.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: