Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:09:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Win a new 32GB Google Nexus 7 Tablet from Bitspend this weekend!  (Read 1426 times)
BitSpend (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 05:47:24 PM

Join us on Reddit for your chance to win a new Nexus 7 tablet this weekend  Grin
(http://www.reddit.com/comments/1ca2eb/win_a_free_32gb_google_nexus_7_tablet_from/)

Rules of entry:

• Your Bitspend order must be placed between 12:01AM April 17th through 5PM EST on Sunday the 21st.
  • You must not own a purebred miniature alpaca, other than those used as service animals.
  • Your order must be paid for within 24 hours of placement.
    (If you should happen to be the winner and placed an order on Sunday at 4PM, if it is not paid for by Monday at 4PM, we will draw another winner)

The drawing will take place at 8PM EST on Sunday, April 21st 2013. We will use randompicker.com to handle the drawing of the winner. We will use your order number as your entry-ticket, so that no personal information is used, and the drawing can be public.

We heart you guys hard!
-The Bitspend Team
essy91

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:07:52 PM

So you get entered automatically if you've ordered anything within the timeframe?

also sorry this is an off-topic question but do you guys have a special place where I can put reviews of your service?
bitdroid

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 01:25:18 PM

So you get entered automatically if you've ordered anything within the timeframe?

also sorry this is an off-topic question but do you guys have a special place where I can put reviews of your service?

Most of their reviews seem to be on their reddit site.

http://www.reddit.com/r/BitSpend/search?q=bitspend&sort=relevance&restrict_sr=on&t=all
BitSpend (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2013, 08:21:41 PM

Yep, anyone who orders between when we announced the give-away(Wednesday) and tomorrow(Sunday) at 5PM EST is automatically entered.  We do have a lot of redditors who post reviews both in our subreddit and in other subreddits, however there are also reviews in many other places.  Feel free to put it anywhere on the interwebz, and someone will eventually find it Wink

VacantPaper

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 10:55:56 PM

The Nexus 7 is pretty sweet, I bought one back in September of '12 I think.

Why not have a giveaway for the new 10" HD tablet?  Cheesy
Pythonideus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 11:29:11 PM

You must not own a purebred miniature alpaca, other than those used as service animals.

Damnit!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: