Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins Everywhere? Not yet...  (Read 8327 times)
chris molty

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:41:49 PM

I never consider bitcoin as a currency, because precisely it is rather complicated to spend it as such, I see it for the moment as a simple trading tools, an investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:43:04 PM

Not everywhere I don't believe in any statistic from Internet. How I can cheek it? Any statistic? Provided by who? Ok. I think all spheres + blockhain can make batter and it can be used everywhere
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:59:55 PM

Maybe at this moment the knowledge about bitcoin is everywhere, being a mainstream especially in the world of investments, however its use in the real economy is still very restricted, so it does not seem that at least in a medium or short term we can see bitcoin being massively implemented as a means of payment or convenient currency, and it seems that its use has been relegated to a mere store of value.
Bruno77

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:39:40 AM

I think bitcoin has not been introduced all over the globe .western countries have accepted bitcoins and there are quite a few bitcoin atms out here .but if u compare it with developing countries like india , here people have not heard about bitcoins at all and even if some people have heard , they are mostly college students. There are not many companies for bitcoins also , so popularity and usage is a long way to go.
GuardiollaJosep1259

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:22:20 AM

Bitcoin has so much potential that it could be applied to almost everything. I think before anything else bitcoin could be a good way of paying salaries of employees due to its underlying technologies. For instance, the smart contract offers a great deal of improvement for employees making sure that they receive their salaries sufficiently and on time.
climbberk

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:06:46 PM

One of the main communities that bitcoin could directly affect would be online shopping. Many would switch to using btc for online transactions because it is easier to use.
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

In my opinion bitcoin will be a great currency in the future, but it is still in the early stage of adoption, I think the main target of bitcoin will be e-commerce or online shop, purchasing things online using bitcoin has eliminate the used of identity and bitcoin has become global currency for online payment so I think bitcoin is very suitable for online purchasing that doesn't need the immediate confirmation
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

I think bitcoin in the future can be used in necessities such as transportation, education and medical. This will help ease the struggle of people of paying through cash and going to accounts department of schools and hospital and not even spend time being on the line waiting to pay for transport fees. Just this easy.
Tanu10

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

Most of the members consider bitcoins as major currency of future. And online shoping will be the step after online gambling.
bayong

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

Most of the members consider bitcoin as major currency of future. Let us assume that it will be accomplished one day, but before that, I wonder which spheres of our everyday life will adapt bitcoin first?

yes,we consider that bitcoin is a major currency in the future.Bitcoin i think it is not everywhere as of now maybe soon it is because as you can see not all the people using internet especially in urban area.so i say its not everywhere yet.
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

There are some countries where technology is not available for anyone and yes bitcoin is not everywhere but there are a lot of other things that are in the same situation. I think in time , bitcoin will be used by more and more people until finally we can be connected with anyone anywhere in a short time.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

]
There are some countries where technology is not available for anyone and yes bitcoin is not everywhere but there are a lot of other things that are in the same situation. I think in time , bitcoin will be used by more and more people until finally we can be connected with anyone anywhere in a short time.

Bitcoin awareness is rising, technology is not present an ll parts of the wworld
but it will be. 10 years ago we did not have what we have now, in 10 years from
now we can sure count on more adoption.
   Bitcoins are not everywhere yet, I would say they will ee everywhere in short time
That must happen, people like Bitcoin and people see that Bitcoin can make things
online easier. Bitcoin is connected with internet and internet is more popular with
more people joining every year, many of them will want to have Bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:11:00 PM

]

Bitcoin awareness is rising, technology is not present an ll parts of the wworld
but it will be. 10 years ago we did not have what we have now, in 10 years from
now we can sure count on more adoption.
   Bitcoins are not everywhere yet, I would say they will ee everywhere in short time
That must happen, people like Bitcoin and people see that Bitcoin can make things
online easier. Bitcoin is connected with internet and internet is more popular with
more people joining every year, many of them will want to have Bitcoins.

I must agree that bitcoin isn't everywhere yet. Yes it is currently present in most countries but let us remember that the term "most" doesn't mean "everywhere".
We have to take action because being in the cryptocurrency requires seriousness and dedication. We have to also promote bitcoin in our own ways to popularize these and be used EVERYWHERE.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_