Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 04:29:46 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ♥ For Blockchain.info  (Read 444 times)
New_Frontier (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:09:10 PM

As a newbie to the BTC market/scene I just wanted to throw my support behind Blockchain.info as a great wallet & place to secure your Bitcoins.  I've been doing a lot of research & looking at all the different wallets, services, online, offline, etc. out there & Blockchain.info in my opinion had the most robust security options, great UI (User Interface), ease of use, etc.  Really a great service & great site.  Keep up the good work guys!   Wink
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4759

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:27:44 PM

As a newbie to the BTC market/scene I just wanted to throw my support behind Blockchain.info as a great wallet & place to secure your Bitcoins.  I've been doing a lot of research & looking at all the different wallets, services, online, offline, etc. out there & Blockchain.info in my opinion had the most robust security options, great UI (User Interface), ease of use, etc.  Really a great service & great site.  Keep up the good work guys!   Wink

Have you created a backup of your blockchain.info wallet?  It always surprises me how few people take this simple step towards securing their bitcoins from loss.
balcksilver

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:46:34 PM

wao i didnt know we can create backup from blockchain. New info to me. Thanks!
New_Frontier (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:59:10 PM

Yes, as soon as I finished my withdraw from MTGox I downloaded a copy of my wallet & downloaded the software they suggested to open the wallet. I then made a quick word document with directions on how to use the software to open the backup file. All that was put into a folder & then the folder was backed up too.  Great advice!!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: