Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The billion coin (TBC)  (Read 3640 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 07:25:17 AM

I find TBC to be an interesting concept [..]
tl;dr

I'm sorry but most of the people here really don't find any interest with that scam. It's a total scam and you should think again about supporting that scam coin, it's just a way to make those people believe that it is a real alt coin in the market of crypto currency. If I were, I will find some other interesting alt coins that has realistic goal.

It has a blockchain, it is mined, and it has various wallets. Personal wallets allow you to manage your own private keys. Those attributes are what make it an altcoin. It's pricing system is irrelevant.

If you think that their blockchain is real, don't fall for it. I have read a thread here about those transparency of their blockchain. If I can remember it right, they had a blockchain but they are hiding their transactions, correct me if I'm wrong. It is a fact that it's pricing is irrelevant, where you can find on this world that a coin has no inflation like TBC? If you won't take my recommendation on stopping to support that scam, it's up to you.

MysticOne

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:02:49 AM

One of the things I find intriguing is that people are actually learning about cryptocurrency because of this coin.

The lesson that this coin will teach them is not a good one. You think they will use and or invest in other cryptos after getting burnt by their original experience with cryptocurrency.
deanped77

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:25:20 AM

The TBC people quit supporting the old wallet, but I kept a copy. I had to modify some of API calls to get it working again. The price in the wallet is currently set to $1144.50 per TBC coin as the old API call for the price is broken and I don't know what to replace it with except some set JS code. Anyway, if anyone wants it:

http://www.mysticwealthclub.com/TBC/

The API uses tbc001.net to check the TBC blockchain and that blockchain seems to go through some refresh cycle that takes it down temporarily fairly often. So if it isn't showing your balance, try waiting 10 minutes and refreshing (probably F5 key on your browser).

I might change the API calls to use blockchain.tbc004.net which seems to be more reliable, but I am tired of working on this for now.

Hello how would I get the api for tbc 004 wallet please
Pente

Activity: 528
Merit: 527

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 09:02:00 PM

TBC web wallet has been relocated to: http://www.motelmaya.com/TBC/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: