Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Project - Just 1 Sponsor - Ecommerce CMS  (Read 1164 times)
AikFrank (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

After carefully studding the Business Economy in my Country, then i decided to build a custom Ecommerce application for Sellers selling from here. There are Millions of sellers and it gets higher and most times, developers have to reply on WP Woocommerce and the rest, there by installing so many Plugins just to make it work as custom.

I and my team have started the journey towards the development of something more custom for our use. SO the plan is to deploy this application almost for free to many outlets and have them pay Monthly / Yearly depending on size.

Application Demo is available, and we are looking for an early investor to help us accomplish the physical and online Marketing of this application. Application can also be used in any other Country also, but our early focus is for local use.

You can contact me via skype for more info.

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apercoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 12:16:57 PM

What it has to do with bitcoin?
zzTAz

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:30:24 PM

What it has to do with bitcoin?
hmm maybe he is talking about an ecommerce cms with bitcoin as payment option Oo.
But well I would say thats nothing new :X

btw. maybe you should post a link to the application demo Wink
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:52:42 PM

Woocommerce/Wordpress is very well supported and it now powers more than 30% of online shops, it is extremely easy to find and install any plugin to add new features to your website.

There are other very strong players in this field, like PrestaShop, Magento, OpenCart or even Shopify.

Well, good luck with your entrepreneurship.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:15:42 PM

I and my team have started the journey towards the development of something more custom for our use. SO the plan is to deploy this application almost for free to many outlets and have them pay Monthly / Yearly depending on size.

Application Demo is available, and we are looking for an early investor to help us accomplish the physical and online Marketing of this application. Application can also be used in any other Country also, but our early focus is for local use.

You can contact me via skype for more info.

I shall respond to your query paragraph by paragraph :
What makes you to think that people shall be willing to pay monthly fees on your APP when they can get a similar treats at one time payment or even free ?
You practically needs other peoples funds here and you really have to convince us on what we stand to gain in terms of profits if we commit our funds to you by explaining how profitable this your idea is.
Where is the skype id ?
AikFrank (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:21:05 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 10:46:58 AM by AikFrank

Thank you all for your response. I am in no way trying to compete with Existing CMS on Ecommerce, that will be ridiculous cos they have existed years over time with lot of developers and lots of volunteered developers within their team also. From my note i said something like custom for local productivity.

There are so many things on this existing CMS that we want to make more custom, a premium template on Wocommerce could cost from like $80 - $200 getting one, but we intend to create premium templates for free for users on this app, just a switch among templates.

And so many other features for efficient local productivity. From my note i said we want to take advantage of a local Market, more than 95% of these sellers can't put up a site on their own, so this will enable us create a store for even very small scale shops and have them pay as little as $5 - $10 Monthly, both with domain and hosting gotten for them.

The whole idea is being able to manage all created Ecommerce site from one application codes. So, we are promoting we creating a store for you not promoting the App per say. Our major Market target is getting at least 1,000 physical outlets subscribe to our App before the end of 2017.

Presently the app will be having an Ecommerce, Mini Forum and Mini Blog. And monthly payment will depend on the license type, you can license for all or for just the Ecommerce e.t.c

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
jesssmart

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

To set up a powerful yet user-friendly eCommerce, I used Magento theme «Magetique» https://www.templatemonster.com/magetique.html . It turned out to be easy to use and simple to maintain. I couldn't even imagine creating an online store would be so simple.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: