Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:20:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Earn 5$ per day with ZERO effort!  (Read 21355 times)
yorannic

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

Seems like in some countries you can only make 5$, so I lowered price to 8$ now. Thats the price now!
Would be great if you could give a vouch to Sr member+, so they can write a review about your method with actual proof/pictures that it actually works.

I'm genuinly interested in your method, but i'm just not convinced yet.

If someone could update how much they've earned so far through this method, that would be great.

Its working great using 5vps atm and already on 25usd mark Smiley running for 3 hours now 5 is the max per day oer account but you can run it 24 hours and if you have vps you have a great income. Think we need to use diffrent paypals tho for each account didnt tested that yet Smiley
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
givemetatula (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:35:44 PM

Seems like in some countries you can only make 5$, so I lowered price to 8$ now. Thats the price now!
Would be great if you could give a vouch to Sr member+, so they can write a review about your method with actual proof/pictures that it actually works.

If someone could update how much they've earned so far through this method, that would be great.

Sent two vouch copies, hero member is kinda slow but I hope he will write review soon! Smiley
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:02:25 AM

Still selling price is 8$

Is it HitLeap + VPS?
oluaris

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:21:18 AM

hi givemetatula, sent you a message/question on Skype regarding the method. thanks!
oluaris

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:25:45 AM

Its working great using 5vps atm and already on 25usd mark Smiley running for 3 hours now 5 is the max per day oer account but you can run it 24 hours and if you have vps you have a great income. Think we need to use diffrent paypals tho for each account didnt tested that yet Smiley

Yup, I'm almost 100% sure you need different paypal accounts
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:51:44 AM

OP please post more details as what is this method what is required for this method work etc.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:27:13 AM

Anyone with decent rank tried this yet ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
givemetatula (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:25:52 PM

OP please post more details as what is this method what is required for this method work etc.

Computer and internet connection required. No investment needed and it's legal. If you have more questions ask me via PM or Skype.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:35:03 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 10:20:26 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

Only newbies buyed the method from OP so it is suspicious. Until a Sr.Member + will buy the method and make a review ,nothing is safe. Also at almost all methods only a limited number of persons can use it because if too much people use it will stop earning same amount of money. This kind of method is to cheap ,only 8$ to earn 5$ a day.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:54:41 PM

I guess it is using hitleap and running a vps ro get minutes and sending traffic to your blog. But if you rhink I'm wrong I can take a vouch and if this method works for me I'll pay you later let me know.
bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:12:25 PM

I guess it is using hitleap and running a vps ro get minutes and sending traffic to your blog. But if you rhink I'm wrong I can take a vouch and if this method works for me I'll pay you later let me know.

You are wrong,  that's not how this method works.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:16:46 PM

Anyone with decent rank tried this yet ?
I am also waiting for some decent rank member give vouch about this but until now no one available just one Jr Member saying he already earned 25$ but I am not sure about this
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:24:31 PM

Waiting to hear back from the  OP now. Will post a review soon. Cry
bolinao

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:37:09 PM

I bought this method 2 days ago,  I will post a mini review in about an hour.

phr0stbyt3

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:33:21 PM

Ok then is it something like creating a blog or site upgrading on hitleap then adding adhexa or some ad network banners and sending traffic of 40 seconds or something, assigning traffic source and then running your hitleap on some vps and earning more minutes?
givemetatula (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:42:51 PM

Ok then is it something like creating a blog or site upgrading on hitleap then adding adhexa or some ad network banners and sending traffic of 40 seconds or something, assigning traffic source and then running your hitleap on some vps and earning more minutes?

No
givemetatula (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:44:56 PM

Only newbies buyed the method from OP so it is suspicious. Until a Sr.Member + will buy the method and make a review ,nothing is safe. Also at almost all methods only a limited number of persons can use it because if too much people use it will stop earning same amount of money. This kind of method is to cheap ,only 8$ to earn 5$ a day. Looks as a SCAM

It's not true that only new users bought this method. And secondly I see lot of shitposts around you will earn 100-200$ daily and they sell it for 30-40$. I sell mine for 8$. I don't know why you think it's a scam?
phr0stbyt3

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:50:06 PM

Ok save one for me I'll wait for a vouch or u can give me a copy I'll vouch it and if it works I'll pay u.
bolinao

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:07:50 AM

So far this method has been working as advertised, I have earnt 10 euros for the last 2 days I have been using the method.

The only catch is you are unable to transfer the money in to your Paypal account until you have reach 50 euros in earnings.

So still have 8 days to go until I can say if this really works or not.

bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

I have been trying this method for the last 2 days.

So far I have seen ;the website; going down several times, but if you have a dedicated machine to try this method, eventually you will be able to make an equivalent of $5 per day, when the server comes back.For now the $10 I made is just a number on ;the website; and I need to accumulate it upto $50 to see if they make any succesfull payments.

I will update the thread if I am able to get any succesful payment in a week's time, if ;the website; stay up until then
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: