Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have PayPal, looking for bitcoins  (Read 519 times)
miningdude (OP)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

Hi,

I have paypal and I wanna trade for bitcoins,

PM me with the currently rate, and how much you got in stock, we may use paxful as escrow, forum escrow.

I'm willing to provide info such ownership of the paypal and other.

Thanks!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:19:35 PM

Escrow means nothing for paypal trades because after the escrow releases the bitcoins it can be charged back up to 180 days later. I would suggest a different payment method if you want more responses.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:21:26 PM

Escrow means nothing for paypal trades because after the escrow releases the bitcoins it can be charged back up to 180 days later. I would suggest a different payment method if you want more responses.

Fuck off my thread with your shitty ad camping? enough.
Paxfultou

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

More responses for a different method? Paypal is by far the most uses method here. And it is not even close
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

More responses for a different method? Paypal is by far the most uses method here. And it is not even close

Why you answering that ignorant dude, he just want to get paid for posting useless posts, already reported to his camping.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 08:37:13 PM

How about being civil and not instantly blowing your top at what he said?

He's not wrong. Forum escrows for PP/BTC trades aren't very effective unless the PP holder is okay with a significant delay in the BTC payment (from the escrow's hands), which I can't see many people doing. It also doesn't help that your email address connected to that account was changed recently.[1]

But that doesn't stop traders from handling PP all the time, so I disagree with his second statement.

[1] In case this deters traders, a signed message from an unedited message a year or further back by you would help.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 09:27:42 PM

How about being civil and not instantly blowing your top at what he said?

He's not wrong. Forum escrows for PP/BTC trades aren't very effective unless the PP holder is okay with a significant delay in the BTC payment (from the escrow's hands), which I can't see many people doing. It also doesn't help that your email address connected to that account was changed recently.[1]

But that doesn't stop traders from handling PP all the time, so I disagree with his second statement.

[1] In case this deters traders, a signed message from an unedited message a year or further back by you would help.

Ok tell me that for what? Do I look like a new here?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 02:47:12 AM

Post #256 was on December 02, 2013, 04:42:15 PM
Post #257 was on January 31, 2016, 10:20:15 PM

So you may have been around since you bought the account in about Jan of last year.

Or, even more likely, the account has traded hands several times and you bought it more recently.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:23:14 AM

Well if you look at the archive that I saved of one of your other threads, then you will see that roughly 30 minutes after you created one of your prior threads, you edited the only post in your thread saying that you were able to complete a PPUSD deal, which was obviously not true considering you have zero trading history.

If anything, I would say that you are not new here, however I believe you likely are a criminal fraudster, probably one who has scammed others before.
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 03:37:30 PM

Well if you look at the archive that I saved of one of your other threads, then you will see that roughly 30 minutes after you created one of your prior threads, you edited the only post in your thread saying that you were able to complete a PPUSD deal, which was obviously not true considering you have zero trading history.

If anything, I would say that you are not new here, however I believe you likely are a criminal fraudster, probably one who has scammed others before.
You might be right, but your -240 trust doesn't make me think you're the most... trustworthy person around.

arcathomas

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:44:24 PM

Your language shows that you are not trustworthy, please don't fall for this paypal scam.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:57:37 PM

Thanks

Quit this forum kid, please it would be awesome;
go fuck yourself.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1133856

Now go fuck yourself little kid.
miningdude (OP)

Have a mining rig

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:00:40 PM

Post #256 was on December 02, 2013, 04:42:15 PM
Post #257 was on January 31, 2016, 10:20:15 PM

So you may have been around since you bought the account in about Jan of last year.

Or, even more likely, the account has traded hands several times and you bought it more recently.

I've been off for long time, you can check my posts or even ask theymos about me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: