Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 11:24:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check non-Xapo BTC balance with Xapo micropayments  (Read 271 times)
CoinTasker

Activity: 293

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 10:03:06 PM

When using a Xapo faucet users are required to earn 5430 satoshi before Xapo sends payments to non xapo bitcoin addresses. Does anyone know of a website or faucet that has the option to check the balance of these wallets so users can track their earnings on Xapo faucets without using a Xapo address?

I get a lot of users of my faucets asking me this, and I have seen a website in the past that offered this, but I can't seem to find anything at the moment. If anyone knows, I'd really appreciate a link so I can refer my non Xapo users to it to track their balance.

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
LTU_btc

Activity: 714

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 11:37:49 PM

Some faucets which use JQuery faucet script have option to withdraw fund to Xapo or Faucethub without treshold. But as I understand, it's not what you are looking for.
I never saw Xapo faucet which have option to check ballance for non-Xapo users. As I remember, forum member Gifted tried to implement this function.
You can try to contact him:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=535716

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 980

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 07:12:02 PM

Have you tried contacting the original source of evil? Cheesy

Ask XAPO, they might be able to help you.

As far as I know, there's no such thing Sad

Having an issue on some of my websites? Please open a support ticket from that specific website, where I can pull information from your account and solve the issue faster.
Using bitcointalk.org for marketing purposes mostly, it's not an official support platform for any of my websites.
CoinTasker

Activity: 293

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:56:57 AM

No I haven't contacted them, but I guess I will. I know I've seen this implanted awhile back on a site though so I do know it is possible. thanks!

alfaboy23

Activity: 518

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 05:23:39 AM

No I haven't contacted them, but I guess I will. I know I've seen this implanted awhile back on a site though so I do know it is possible. thanks!
Gifted already did that. Try to contact him. But I doubt he will answer as his last online here is more than a month ago. But you can try to find his threads around here in Micro Earnings regarding that matter.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.