Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Small SATA Desktop HDD's, DisplayPort to VGA Adapter, Magicjack  (Read 512 times)
ReCat (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 10:10:18 PM

Hi. I'm looking to sell off a couple of spare computer parts I have lying around.

First of all, this is my first time, so bear with me. My policy will be this.

We will use an escrow service, and I intend to ship the HDD's using a padded 8.5x8.5x1.75 inch box, from the zip-code 33314. This equates to around $10-15 to ship to most of the US with FedEx Ground. You pay for shipping and send me the shipping label to send the item with. If the item is dead on arrival or malfunctioning for any reason, you can keep your money, provided you can provide photo-evidence to the escrow.

Second of all, I don't have a fixed price on anything here. Just PM me or post here with your offers.

Okay, here are the items.

First, two small SATA Desktop HDD's. One is 40GB, The other is 80GB.  Suitable for a mining rig.

They are in decent shape and I have used them myself. If you would like to test them, You may SSH to my laptop where I connect the HDD's via a USB-ATA bridge so you can run diagnostics your very self as well as verify the serial numbers to match the ones in the photo.

An ACTIVE DisplayPort to VGA Adapter.

An original/old MagicJack. (Can be used on google voice)

Mini-PCI Wireless Cards. (For older laptops and low-profile PC's)

1.6GHZ AMD Turion 64 X2 Laptop Processor. (Kept safe in antistatic bag, Checked for no bent pins)

If you'd like to see high-resolution photos, Go here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fio28s204tg4mjf/xzgvArHqdM

Here's my CL ad: http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/ele/3749864072.html

BTC: 1recatirpHBjR9sxgabB3RDtM6TgntYUW
Hold onto what you love with all your might, Because you can never know when - Oh. What you love is now gone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: