Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One of two possibilities exists in the future.....  (Read 492 times)
JimmyButlerCollector (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

Either bitcoin will be worth a fortune in 10 years or it will be worth nothing. Either way, low risk/extremely high reward.

Bitcoin ATM's are only increasing worldwide..... that might be the easiest method for attracting new "clients"

Just a matter of time Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:32:00 AM

Either bitcoin will be worth a fortune in 10 years or it will be worth nothing. Either way, low risk/extremely high reward.

Bitcoin ATM's are only increasing worldwide..... that might be the easiest method for attracting new "clients"

Your second sentence isn`t right.How come the reward will be extremely high if bitcoin worth nothing?
I don`t understand this.
Bitcoin ATMs are not the easiest and definitely not the cheapest method for attracting new people.
Anyway, bitcoin is stronger than before.

Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:48:43 AM

actually there are lots of other possibilities. two examples are:
- bitcoin price can stay the same.
- or my favorite favorite which i think will happen, is that price will rise slowly the same way it has been rising for the past 3 years and continue on rising this way, in that case it will be worth a lot but not a fortune.

as my top comment said, ATM machines are not exactly the best way of buying/selling bitcoin and in my opinion it has no effect on bitcoin's adoption since people would have no need for an ATM machine if the shops accept bitcoin directly.

to the moon with bitcoin...
thundhar

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:50:47 AM

I have a feeling that bitcoins will never die plus the more sites accepting bitcoins makes this belief more realistic.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:34:17 AM

Recently, this issue was discussed common people. and everyone has a different opinion. me too. I think Bitcoin will have a great value after 10 years. the risk of this problem is very low, most people believe that Bitcoin will survive and develop further. even it is the common currency of the world. I think it will become a reality
supergenics

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 08:42:03 AM

At this point of time, most people predict the price of bitcoin to be.... $1024! That's why they are only willing to buy at this price at the moment.

As for Bitcoin ATMs, they are just for advertisement and awareness. They are not useful, let what others have mentioned, due to the high price. This is why many Bitcoin ATM disappear soon after installation.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:01:43 AM

I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume. ~ Satoshi

I guess if Satoshi only able to be "sure" about the transaction volume, and not the price, we won't be sure about the "extremely high reward" of hodling bitcoin.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:13:01 AM

I think if Bitcoin hard fork then the price might suffer greatly but without hard fork Bitcoin price would remain strong.
The price might go extremely high if we have another economy crash in some of this developed countries and I will pick China because there has been allegation of them falsifying their economic data.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 09:32:17 AM

actually there are lots of other possibilities. two examples are:
- bitcoin price can stay the same.
- or my favorite favorite which i think will happen, is that price will rise slowly the same way it has been rising for the past 3 years and continue on rising this way, in that case it will be worth a lot but not a fortune.

as my top comment said, ATM machines are not exactly the best way of buying/selling bitcoin and in my opinion it has no effect on bitcoin's adoption since people would have no need for an ATM machine if the shops accept bitcoin directly.

i like your examples, but i think for number one, bitcoin price is not stay the same, it will be up and down since there is many new people will join in bitcoin industry and the price will be rise slowly like your examples number two. because i see on now situations, the price is always gets down after gets higher. there will be mass adopting in future and this is the chance for bitcoin to increase more in value and people will be thinking for using bitcoin as their new investment.

the second think that maybe happen is more country will accepting bitcoin like what japan did in yesterday, and this mean bitcoin will become famous than before and we see there is more shop online or offline that will accepting bitcoin for the payment.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 09:41:22 AM

My feeling is tha transaction fees will creep up, and as a result of this, lower value transactions will no longer be economic. This will help to resolve the transaction time problem. The result of this could be the gradual increase in the value of Bitcoin as it becomes a store of wealth, and a means of payment for digital assets such as domain names.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: