Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I dream of a day BTC will be boring! [POLL]  (Read 229 times)
Searing (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 07:34:23 AM

I dream of a day where bitcoin is boring Smiley

So boring as to be like a credit card...just a utility.

can I get an amen?

I dream of a day when all bitcoin folk come together miners and bitcoin core etc ..resolve the block size issue and move on to the real fun

making BTC scale like the credit cards above and be boring!

I dream that the PBOC will be less and less relevant the more and more it cries wolf and as such China exchanges will move and/or just not matter Smiley

I dream because of all the above and 80% of all BTC ever made will be done in 2018..that my frigging BTC will be worth 10k each

All in the name of BOREDOM

(hey, if BTC works as it is supposed to ..it should be boring as hell ...at least a the consumer/user end ) Smiley

Hallelujah Smiley

Your thoughts and dreams of how/when/ this may come to pass Smiley

be sure to take the poll

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: