Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]💖💖💖HelpMyFamily (HMF)💖💖💖[ICO]  (Read 2621 times)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:12:55 AM

As much as your situation may be real and you do need money, there are so many other people on the forum that require money also.

There are ways to earn bitcoin even here on the forum if you have a look around, this community is often generous but we can't have blatent begging otherwise it will spread like wildfire.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:01:27 AM

As much as your situation may be real and you do need money, there are so many other people on the forum that require money also.

There are ways to earn bitcoin even here on the forum if you have a look around, this community is often generous but we can't have blatent begging otherwise it will spread like wildfire.

That's very true.
The person should at least earn what he is getting.
I don't understand why this individual has the guts to do this shameless begging & even dragging his family into this mess.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 05:23:04 AM

I think he is honest to tell the truth and tell about their small family to ask for donations, but the way they are not the same as the thread title that he made. they must make a thread asking for donations, not to make coins. it was weird and confusing. Cheesy
BVBCoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:54:19 AM

fucking newbie account GTACOIN and HelpMyFamily are the same fucking faggot

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1791392.0

Roll Eyes

Twisted Spirit: D

dont forget lepens and presidentiel coin

*** You have an amazing coin but you don't have a MAC wallet? How stupid is that?
Contact me, I can compile it for you ***
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:01:11 AM

this thread makes me masturbation every time  Grin
you're so hot dev, waiting for another coin from you  Grin
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 06:36:44 AM

op does sound like he don't know what he is doing. this is more like gofundmyfamily - isn't this begging at the same time scamming? Kinda like what a coin developer named armando farpa did which he ask for money online pretending he is crippled and wants to go home to brazil.
Instead of Initial Coin offering why not start Initial Family Donation or IFD,it's much better than ico,becaus ein ico you need a product or a service to offer,and since you just want to as funds for your money,this one is much better.

Just like what they said, don't even think of ICO if you have nothing to offer in the first place.
Straight to the point - you just want some easy cash here just like begging from some Good Samaritans in the cryptocommunity. Anyway, that's your style of getting money. We don't know you as a person. And if your family really needs help. Just tap the GoFundMe (https://www.gofundme.com/) and state your valid reasons.
Don't be a worthless "dev" trying to usurp someone else's hard-earned money.

He is honest and to the point,but if he is going to create a coin for his purpose then he has money,it's not free to create a new coin,yeah I agree gofundme is the answer,not creating a coin for this people will just exploit his idea so it's not recommended at all.

PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:38:23 AM

THIS IS A FUCKING SCAM

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT AND LET IT DIE YOU FUCKS
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:59:53 AM

Hello everyone I would like to set up an ICO and be sincere with you but before anything else why set up an ICO?

So here I and my small family have a lot of trouble in everyday life, we are in a precarious and not a lot of funds enter the family despite my relentlessness to want to find a job.
I am really good at computer science but alas I have no diploma, I have resumed studies but during this time no funds or help is granted to me.

So I would create this ICO based on the SYSCOIN (I think people know)

Here are the specifications of syscoin

Proof-of-work algorithm: SCRYPT (merging with any SCRYPT corner)
Multipool protection: HelpMyFamily uses KGW to retarget difficulty every block. HelpMyFamily uses extremely small minimum and maximum values ​​as algorithmic inputs, which help allows helpMyFamily 's difficulty to re - target much more rapidly and accurately than other cryptocurrencies that use KGW.
Block reward (updated): 128 HelpMyFamily and Regenerated Network Services Fees.
Total HelpMyFamily : 2,000,000,000 (2.0 trillion)
Premine: 100% for ico

Tell me if this is possible?

sorry, I can not believe in silly things  Huh Huh Tongue Tongue

and this is not possible  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: