Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dudeperfect's Escrow Service for Micro Trades  (Read 868 times)
Dudeperfect (OP)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 05:49:10 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 05:16:23 PM by Dudeperfect

Escrow Service for 0.05BTC > Micro Trades

This service is Active at the moment.

Hello All,

I am Bitcointalk member since 2014 and during this journey, I found that many newbies and junior members are the soft targets of experienced scammers. Newbies and junior members usually deal in smaller amounts and thus paying escrow fees are not possible for them but still, they need assurance and security in the deal.

Thus I am coming up as an Escrow (focused in micro trades worth less than 0.05BTC or equivalent amount). I won't charge anything for acting as an escrow (and I believe that I have that level of seniority). Even though I am primary looking to give hand to the newbies and junior members, (Full + Senior + Hero + Legendary members) can also request for this service subject to maximum limit of 0.05BTC.

About Me

I am the active member since a long time here on bitcointalk, I have also linked my 10 various sites accounts on my Bitrated profile (Username is Escrow), Even though my profile is new but still it's secured the place in the top 16% escrows on Bitrated.  I have completed some trades here and you can see it in my trust feedbacks. You are always welcome to raise questions, doubts, feedbacks, suggestions or complaints anytime.

Freuently Asked Questions

* What are the fees?

- I don't charge any fees at the moment for acting as an escrow or even in the case of resolving disputes (traded using my escrow service). However, I never reject donations sent with love.

* What are the limitations?

- I don't offer my service for the amount, more than 0.05BTC or equivalent. I don't offer my service for illegal activities. I don't have much payment options as of this moment.

* What about traders from the different time zones?

- Usually, buyer, seller and escrow will work and act on their responsibilities as per their comfortable timings. However, if the buyer and seller requests for a fixed appointment then Meeting Planner will be used to accelerate the process. This is a beta feature for this service.

* What is the USP?

- I offer service with private mode feature (beta), which means buyer and seller are not liable to disclose traded goods or services even to the escrow. Buyer will just confirm the receipt of the item to the escrow.

(This feature is on hold until further notice).

* What are the payment options?

- I am currently setting up other payment profiles till then bitcoin is preferred.

* What are the payment methods?

- One can use the direct payment to my signed address or go through the procedure of Bitrated.com to send payment. However, using automated route is recommend.

* What are the types of supported trades?

- Physical Goods: Pendrives, Accessories, Hardware etc.
- Digital Goods: Domain names, Altcoins, Legally Obtained Accounts etc.
- Others: Anything else which is legal to trade.

* How to Contact Dudeperfect?

- PM: Send me personal message on Bitcointalk
- Email: WeUseEscrow at Gmail dot Com

* How to Request for this service?

- This Post: Please use the format given below.
- Bitrated: Use this procedure to raise the request. [Recommended].

Code:

[b]* Date :[/b] 17 Feb 2017

[b]* Buyer :[/b] A B C

[b]* Seller :[/b] X Y Z

[b]* Deal :[/b] Agreed to purchase domain name example.com as on 18 Feb 2017.

[b]* Reference :[/b] Personal Message (Screenshot link if possible) or Auction Link (Link here)

[b]* Amount :[/b] 0.03 BTC

[b]* Buyer's Bitcoin Address :[/b] 1JSVixNRgqyc3prJpjqk8cB14KQW7VikYs

[b]* Seller's Bitcoin Address :[/b] 1JSVixNRgqyc3prJpjqk8cB14KQW7VikYs

[b]* Special Note :[/b] If Any

How Escrow works?

# 1.     Buyer or seller requests for this escrow service.
# 2.     Escrow confirms the trade details by contacting buyer and seller. [or rejects the request]
# 3.     Buyer sends funds to escrow.
# 4.     Seller sends the goods to the buyer after escrow's confirmation.
# 5.A   Buyer confirms the receipt of goods or service and informs the escrow.
# 6.A   Escrow release the funds to the seller.

It is a responsibility of the seller to meet buyer's expectations and buyer's responsibility to ensure the goods or services are as per buyer/seller agreement.

It is a responsibility of the buyer and seller both to give the correct information about the deal, escrow will assume the information is true after getting a confirmation from the buyer and seller.

How Dispute works?

# 5.B      Buyer Files Dispute Request.
# 5.B.1.  Escrow holds funds with him.
# 5.B.2.  Escrow allows buyer and seller to represent their case (72 Hours Max).
# 5.B.3.  Escrow cross checks the evidence produced by both the parties.
# 5.B.4.  Escrow examine the situation critically.
# 6.B      Escrow refunds to the buyer in case of the situation if it's in buyer's favour.
              Escrow releases the funds to the seller in case of the situation if it's in seller's favour                              

A benefit of the doubt will be given to the most trusted member in the deal.
       Past trades of both the parties will be considered in this case.

Buyer and seller can mutually cancel the trade before step 6.A
       In such case, step 6.B will be performed by the escrow

Terms & Conditions

# 1. Ask for a signed message from 1JSVixNRgqyc3prJpjqk8cB14KQW7VikYs for the escrow address to send funds. Escrow address must be approved with a signed message of above-mentioned bitcoin address.

# 2. I can deny any request for this service before the agreement without giving any reason but I am liable to act as per agreement if I have agreed to the request.

# 3. I won't offer my service for illegal activities or trades. If you are using private mode in a trade then escrow will not be responsible for any decision in a case of a trade dispute. The decision will be taken based on the best of escrow's knowledge and available information. (Feature on hold until further notice).

# 4. Please do not trust any other account claiming to be me (Dudeperfect). I have further plans to extend escrow platforms but I will announce it with signed message. As of now, I am using these profiles for providing escrow service.

* Bitrated : https://www.bitrated.com/Escrow
* Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=358787

# 5. Usually, it will take less 48 hours to complete a trade from my side. However, this period may extend in case of buyer-seller disputes or late response.

# 6. Escrow is not responsible for the delays due to unconfirmed transactions backlog. However, I can include double miner transaction fees if paid by the buyer or seller. Even in that case, escrow can not assure that the transaction will get confirmed faster.

# 7. I HAVE NOT APPOINTED ANYONE AS MY AGENT OR AFFILIATE SO PLEASE CONTACT [ONLY] ME IN CASE OF THIS SERVICE.

# 8. I won't share trade details (other than public trade acknowledgement) with anyone but in a case of disputes, I may seek guidance from the experienced forum members if needed. I am also liable to furnish information to the forum administrator if requested.

# 9. I Do not post trust feedback when acting as an escrow. However, buyer and seller can post such feedbacks on each other's profile.

# 10. I am not associated or affiliated with Bitrated.com other than website/user relationship thus I am not liable for any unexpected delays, site issue or any other issues which are the sole responsibility of Bitrated.com.

# 11. If no response received from any one party (either buyer or seller) within a week for any message or subsequent reminding messages during the agreed trade then the case will be assumed in the favour of another party.

Code:
No Response from the buyer within a week after agreement - Payment will be released to the Seller 
No Response from the seller within a week after agreement - Payment will be refunded to the Buyer

If no response received within a week from any party involved in the trade then this period will be extended to further one week. If there is still no response from any party in that extended period then the funds (if secured) will be donated to the bitcointalk forum. No refund will be provided in such case.

Code:
No Response from the buyer AND seller within a week after agreement - Extention of 1 Week
No Response from the buyer AND seller within the extended period - Funds (if secured) will be donated to Bitcointalk forum

To avoid this, stay active during a trade if you are one of the parties involved in the trade.

# 12. I am assuming that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions and you agree with it if you are requesting this escrow service.

Signature

Bitcoin Signed Message: | Address Staked Here.
Code:
Address: 1JSVixNRgqyc3prJpjqk8cB14KQW7VikYs

- Service request format updated with date option

- Alteration in T.O.S number # 1. Will use the dynamic address for each trade. However, a signed message from the address  1JSVixNRgqyc3prJpjqk8cB14KQW7VikYs is required to approve escrow address prior to using it in the escrow.

Signature: HFQc0oLbXI5QXbipnEx5qTZaM//j7e12G605Xq69hs/ZSuhxNPYLo3Ho5yT1gkt9UQ/WRxfHdObm0Ay5m8wgLsY=

PGP Signed Message: | Key Staked Here.

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Version : 0.002 | Some amendments

- - Service request format updated with date option

- - Alteration in T.O.S number # 1. Will use the dynamic address for each trade. However, a signed message from the address 1JSVixNRgqyc3prJpjqk8cB14KQW7VikYs is required to approve escrow address prior to using it in the escrow.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.62
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJYprZdAAoJEAdP7b5zLbXhxXMH/A5+u0H2wERmgaw6Fx83jFU/
Q9J8yIJoRhViqBEaiNNAO9JG2i6zk4ShJAhzmgJYJ1Cl8Vj87J6UiqmKWea6oOb/
ELXpE2vaiH8IC4Sj1lp/Oxg0wqGLxZ6PpvmJb4rAqSIJ0SWLx3z0K7ConmMeQman
eQYK+jo5lKp+qBhHo0ErBiP6kkp+PKDLOcXeogcHddR1Ppdi9S6JXRm4HWkEQRa7
h2HWdEKWQeNyRLcHZ4LwDjnBLsvE9TqsenZLcxf3OtIorW//hM2iSaM1I0PwR2nd
sk0ptsSdjsoqUEAfVr+lLOhwC7BpviiWt/m7+YTQCy/tanjbjKkdpOSO6yLxO70=
=j288
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Changelog

Invalid unless signed with staked bitcoin address and PGP key both.

Code:
0.001 | 17 Feb 2017 - Service Announced
0.002 | 17 Feb 2017 - Minor Amendments

- Service request format updated with date option
- Alteration in T.O.S number # 1. Will use the dynamic address for each trade. However, a signed message from the address  1JSVixNRgqyc3prJpjqk8cB14KQW7VikYs is required to approve escrow address prior to using it in the escrow.

Thank You

I know even after these efforts, this thread or service might be incomplete. Would you mind helping to improve this service? Please drop a message here or post below.

Best
Dudeperfect

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:05:56 AM

# 1. Escrow Address is 1JSVixNRgqyc3prJpjqk8cB14KQW7VikYs and will never change in any case. Ask for a signed message from this address if I am asking to use another address.
I would suggest that you use a fresh address for each trade that your facilitate. If you are dealing with two people, each sending you the same amount around the same time, then it will be difficult to know who sent the money to your escrow address, especially if they sent from an exchange. You also open yourself up to MITM attacks.

I would recommend that you either use this address or use your GPG key to sign a new address as part of each trade.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 08:53:30 AM

# 1. Escrow Address is 1JSVixNRgqyc3prJpjqk8cB14KQW7VikYs and will never change in any case. Ask for a signed message from this address if I am asking to use another address.
I would suggest that you use a fresh address for each trade that your facilitate. If you are dealing with two people, each sending you the same amount around the same time, then it will be difficult to know who sent the money to your escrow address, especially if they sent from an exchange. You also open yourself up to MITM attacks.

I would recommend that you either use this address or use your GPG key to sign a new address as part of each trade.

Thank you for the suggestion, It would apply the extra layer of security and privacy. Just updated the thread with changelog 0.002 and included your suggestion in this update.

Any changelog update is valid only if it is signed with bitcoin address and pgp key. I always welcome more suggestions for improvements.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

I am receiving some requests to extend the upper limit of deal value for using this escrow service. Thanks for the feedback but as of now my primary motive is to provide service to the newbies who are getting scammed (being a soft target) so I will surely consider the extension of upper limit in the future.
Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

# Deal no. 1

Date: 03 July 2017 / 06 July 2017

Buyer: howardmrhodes (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=965459)
Seller: aadje93 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62399)

Deal: Trade of digital goods
Amount: $40 in BTC

Buyer confirmed receipt of the goods: In private message

Funds secured: https://blockchain.info/tx/4fa986eb3047466c63bd5e62b48570ff3188028e233a60c7ee3d1f46fa9caaf3

Funds released: https://blockchain.info/tx/d5500822a286765829c9bbaf53f9e3179e98790b6b40a77ceacb5e4f4f816091

Escrow's rating for the buyer: 5 out of 5
Escrow's rating for the seller: 5 out of 5

Happy trading  Smiley
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:56:02 PM

where is your trust it shows that you have no positive trust
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

# Deal no. 1

Date: 03 July 2017 / 06 July 2017

Buyer: howardmrhodes (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=965459)
Seller: aadje93 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62399)

Deal: Trade of digital goods
Amount: $40 in BTC

Buyer confirmed receipt of the goods: In private message

Funds secured: https://blockchain.info/tx/4fa986eb3047466c63bd5e62b48570ff3188028e233a60c7ee3d1f46fa9caaf3

Funds released: https://blockchain.info/tx/d5500822a286765829c9bbaf53f9e3179e98790b6b40a77ceacb5e4f4f816091

Escrow's rating for the buyer: 5 out of 5
Escrow's rating for the seller: 5 out of 5

Happy trading  Smiley

I confirm this trade, it was my first time ever using escrow and i must say i am very satisfied with this, quick and smooth communication between escrow buyer and me it was just 40$ but is always more safe to use escrow on this forum.

a+++ for buyer and escrow!

Dudeperfect (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 03:13:45 PM

where is your trust it shows that you have no positive trust

Hello ripplehd1,

Thanks for checking in. Yes, I don't have positive trust by the default trust members and that's why there is no green trust on my profile yet.

However, Do check Untrusted feedback from my profile, they say something positive about me and I think the maximum trade cap of 0.05 BTC is less than my account value so why would I stake my years' old reputed account for a low amount like 0.05 BTC?

I started this service to give back to the community and since there are high trusted escrows on the board, we should keep them free for high-value trades which they deserve. I am happy to act as an escrow for the amount less than 0.05 BTC.

Here is the catch (Being a deep karma believer, the satisfaction I receive when I help someone to trade securely, is worth much more than 0.05 BTC)  Wink

I confirm this trade, it was my first time ever using escrow and i must say i am very satisfied with this, quick and smooth communication between escrow buyer and me it was just 40$ but is always more safe to use escrow on this forum.

a+++ for buyer and escrow!

Thank you, glad to see that I was able to help you both.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: