Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.01btc/24 hours ✪Signature Campaign✪ [goodDice.us] ➽ traditional dice game  (Read 2360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 09:18:27 AM

how long will continue this campaign?

I am very glad , that there is someone really care about this campaign and asking the real question ( not like the  sig spammer) .asking for tons of "I need" and no action.

this is a very good question

Answer: as the cost of this promotion is expensive ,the campaign will not be a long one . and What is more, I  find this forum is full of shit and the campaign will be shortened.  

I can promise you ,if you join the campaign. the campaign will be, at least, there  for one month with paying daily(24 hours).

I can participate, now I am in search of a signature, I don't know, the idea is tempting, but yeah, shit on the forum a lot, it would make sense to hedge, because the negative opinion and suspicion of fraud have a negative impact on career , but my wishes - to be able to successfully campaign
thank you

how will the payment - in the morning or evening? doesn't it make sense payment after 3 days or once a week? but then need a good guarantee of the quality of the campaign, I understand the desire to be first, but to keep the mood lighter than then again to find yourself...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 09:34:06 AM

Someone has to take initiative to start off..I would like to join your campaign

Username - fancy_pants
Current Posts - 254 (including this)
Rank - Senior Member
Bitcoin Address - 1574bcHCr7VGdmuCktjZcmziyCrwJEMc3Q
Link to profile - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

Thanks.
gooddice (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 10:56:49 AM

Someone has to take initiative to start off..I would like to join your campaign

Username - fancy_pants
Current Posts - 254 (including this)
Rank - Senior Member
Bitcoin Address - 1574bcHCr7VGdmuCktjZcmziyCrwJEMc3Q
Link to profile - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile

Thanks.

You are welcome  to be the First one.

I can participate, now I am in search of a signature, I don't know, the idea is tempting, but yeah, shit on the forum a lot, it would make sense to hedge, because the negative opinion and suspicion of fraud have a negative impact on career , but my wishes - to be able to successfully campaign
thank you

how will the payment - in the morning or evening? doesn't it make sense payment after 3 days or once a week? but then need a good guarantee of the quality of the campaign, I understand the desire to be first, but to keep the mood lighter than then again to find yourself...

how will the payment- in the morning or evening?

Every 24 hours , if you meet the requirements in the OP.

You sir missunderstood  what campaigns for . IT is for promoting your business not for ask for money it is simple as that . opening a campaign to ask for money is so stupid .

When people find things that is not logic ! it is because it is not . you ask for deposit to get paid in a campaign thread no one will give you a look. and yes people join campaign to make money it is not called beggers . they do a job and the want to be paid for it simple and fair.

If you find it illogic and unbelievable, why not just keep silient? What are you crying here for?

you ask for deposit to get paid in a campaign thread no one will give you a look.

I am not asking for a deposit , I am just want to make sure , you are serious with what you are doing.  I find out some participants even don't know what their employer's business. What the fuck sad  the employers are.

I am very glad , that there is someone really care about this campaign and asking the real question ( not like the  sig spammer) .asking for tons of "I need" and no action.

this is a very good question

Answer: as the cost of this promotion is expensive ,the campaign will not be a long one . and What is more, I  find this forum is full of shit and the campaign will be shortened. 

I can promise you ,if you join the campaign. the campaign will be, at least, there  for one month with paying daily(24 hours).

if there is a spot for full member, i would like to give a try. but i see, there is only spot for senior member and above.

I am sorry for Sr. member and above only , if you want some  bonus but you are not Sr. member. , you can check this  http://gooddice.us/mybb/index.php?action=vthread&forum=1&topic=5

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:01:57 PM

WTF you are talking about (serious) this is a campaign not a you must join my site to get paid. If someone applied and put your signature is enough . do you even understand what is signature campaign is?.

do i have to invest in a new coin to be able to get accepted in signature campaign  for it !!! of curse not .  anyway i am done here GL to the people who join you hope they didn't get scammed  Wink
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:27:08 PM

Bump!

I deleted  at least 20 replies of this thread. because they are talking nothing but complaints. and call you "scammer" without any proof ,just judgement.

This forum , bitcointalk, is really full of "Micro Earning People". who can not even risk 0.01 btc.

This campaign pays 0.01 for Sr. member and above 24 hours a time.

There are no participants so far.

Wish www.gooddice.us can be better in the near future.

You also deleted my post and I never called you a scammer. I only questioned why deposit 0.01 btc into the account for you to qualify for the signature campaign. You know this lowers your credibility if you can not respond to simple questions. Moreover you have negative feedback, this also destroys your reputation and people will consider you as a scammer. Just take the advice of some members here and you will run a very successful signature campaign. I would also love to be part of it as I can afford the 0.01 btc.
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

BTC amazing 0.01 for 1 day 24 hours

0.07 BTC per week sounds too good to be true right?
Then it most probably is, don't fall for it.

Still waiting for participants.

pays 24 hours.
Signature campaigns get filled in a day tops. Do you know why yours hasn't? Because it is flawed.
First thing you have to do, is prove your bankroll size (sign message from your bankroll addresses)
Second thing is, do not ask participants to deposit to your site!
Third thing you have to do, is get an escrow to hold the signature money
Fourth thing is, don't be so ignorant, people aren't here to troll you

No time to talk with beggers. with first - forth things.
Test the system with just 0.01btc
Nobody has begged anything from you. You keep promising great payouts and bonuses, but have NO PROOF of anything. You keep saying: "If you don't like, go away". I will not tolerate scams such as your site on this forum! If your business was legitimate, you would have proved your bankroll and such details ages ago.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: