Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:18:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: close it  (Read 7076 times)
topherhf (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 04:06:30 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 02:16:45 PM by topherhf

close this. as sales trashing happened :angry:
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:53:23 PM

Hi

I just placed an order and got my code, however when I use it on AWS it says "invalid code"

Request you to help

Regards
Suraj S

Sorted out. Please post here.
surajkartha

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:25:10 PM

Hi all

Just wanted to say that I made the purchase but since the code seemed invalid, I sent a message and the reply was prompt and seller sent me the correct code which I used without any issues. So I can daresay that he is a top notch guy Smiley

Thanks mate

Regards
Suraj S
kakbabu

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:42:06 PM

Is it still in stock ? I wanted to buy one.
john.inconnu

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:30:08 AM

This seller is not reliable. He still owes me $60 :-(
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:16:17 PM

This seller is not reliable. He still owes me $60 :-(

It will be sorted soon my friend. I will provide you emails.
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:25:07 AM

Is it still in stock ? I wanted to buy one.

Waiting for your review. Thanks!

Stock count : 6 now. 4 sold
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:14:19 AM

$100 AWS codes, "Github" Educate, expire January 2018
ENG_FY2016_Q3_09_Educate_GitHub_100USD
If you really had such a code you would be the only one. Show us a non-photoshopped screenshot with ENG_FY2016_Q3_09_Educate_GitHub_100USD code redeemed in it otherwise you are a scammer.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:33:29 AM

If you really had such a code you would be the only one. Show us a non-photoshopped screenshot with ENG_FY2016_Q3_09_Educate_GitHub_100USD code redeemed in it otherwise you are a scammer.

Have to change event name. Wait for the reviews and proof. Even I'll give you 1 80% off coupon if you're ready to review. Let me know Smiley
palawan

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:27:37 AM

Have to change event name. Wait for the reviews and proof. Even I'll give you 1 80% off coupon if you're ready to review. Let me know Smiley

I bought 2.  Applied 1 to an existing AWS account and applied the other to a new AWS account.  Both $100 AWS codes worked.

My current billing cycle is over $20 so I'll find out in 10 days if the $100 credit gets used for the bill.  It looks like it will as AWS data transfer and AWS EC2 are both listed on the products which are the two of my highest $ usage.

EDU_ENG_FY2016_Q4_12_100USD

halu
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:03:04 AM

Can I add upto 4 $100 codes in single account, total credits would be $400?
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:21:28 PM

Can I add upto 4 $100 codes in single account, total credits would be $400?

Yes, Indeed you can Smiley
johnsmithx

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:50:47 PM

Next time make sure you get the credit name right.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
topherhf (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 12:51:42 PM

Okay superman, don't punish me!
johnsmithx

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:05:40 PM

You are the one who demonstrably lied about the credit code name. Furthermore, you haven't provided a non-photoshopped screenshot showing the redeemed credit code you are allegedly selling here. Now you changed the credit name to "ENG_FY2017_Educate_GitHub_100USD" and I again call you a scammer since there is no such credit code in existence either.

You repeatedly demonstrably lied about the credit code name and therefore you are a scammer and I added you to my list of scammers. This case is closed to me.

topherhf (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:10:22 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 04:44:06 AM by topherhf

You are the one who demonstrably lied about the credit code name. Furthermore, you haven't provided a non-photoshopped screenshot showing the redeemed credit code you are allegedly selling here. Now you changed the credit name to "ENG_FY2017_Educate_GitHub_100USD" and I again call you a scammer since there is no such credit code in existence either.

You repeatedly demonstrably lied about the credit code name and therefore you are a scammer and I added you to my list of scammers. This case is closed to me.

Nobody gives a shit about your personal list of whatsoever. PM me for the proof of event. Or read some posts above you to see the reviews if my codes are working or not. They are obtained via edu.. Piss off dude Smiley

Edit : sorry I mixed up crypto bit with someone else!

Blocked my Personal message before I even sent any ? LoL dude.. !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: