Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♠♥♠Free BBCode signatures [Limited][PAUSED][8/10]♠♥♠  (Read 331 times)
Henkkaa (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:13:46 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 12:05:27 PM by Henkkaa

░█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███░░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░████░░██░░████░░██░░████░░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░██████
███░░█████░░██░░█████████░░█░░████░░██░░███░░███░░███░░█████░░████░░██████░░████░░█████
███░░█████░░██░░█████████░░█░░████░░██░░██░░████░░██░░██████░░████░░██████░░████░░█████
███░░█████░░██░░█████████░░██░░███░░██░░█░░█████░░█░░██████░░██████░░████░░██████░░████
███░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░███░░██░░███░░██░░░░██████░░░░███████░░██████░░████░░██████░░████
███░░█████░░██░░█████████░░███░░██░░██░░█░░█████░░█░░██████░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░█████░░██░░█████████░░███░░██░░██░░██░░████░░██░░████░░████████░░██░░████████░░███
███░░█████░░██░░█████████░░████░░█░░██░░███░░███░░███░░███░░████████░░██░░████████░░███
███░░█████░░██░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░██░░████░░██░░████░░██░░████████░░██░░████████░░███
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
░█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░

░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░█████░░██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░█████████░░██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░██████████░░██░░██████████░░█░░█████░░█████░░████░░████████░░████████░░█████████░░██░░██████░░███░░████████████░░██████████
███░░██████████░░██░░██████████░░█░░█████░░████░░██████░░███████░░████████░░█████████░░██░░██████░░███░░████████████░░██████████
███░░██████████░░██░░██████████░░██░░████░░████░░██████░░███████░░████████░░█████████░░██░░██████░░███░░████████████░░██████████
███░░██████████░░██░░██████████░░██░░████░░████░░██████░░███████░░████████░░█████████░░██░░░░░░░░░░███░░████████████░░██████████
███░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░██░░░░░░██░░███░░███░░███░░████████░░██████░░████████░░█████████░░██░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░██
███████████░░██░░██░░██████░░██░░███░░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░████████░░█████████░░██░░██░░███████░░████████████████████░░██
███████████░░██░░██░░██████░░██░░████░░██░░███░░████████░░██████░░████████░░█████████░░██░░███░░██████░░████████████████████░░██
███████████░░██░░██░░██████░░██░░████░░██░░██░░██████████░░█████░░████████░░█████████░░██░░████░░█████░░████████████████████░░██
███████████░░██░░██░░██████░░██░░█████░░█░░██░░██████████░░█████░░█████████░░███████░░███░░█████░░████░░████████████████████░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░█████░░░░░██░░██████████░░█████░░███████████░░░░░░░░████░░██████░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░██
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
░██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░

Free BBCode signatures

You have always wanted to advertise your own site or service in your signature space, but don't want to pay for it? You have come to the right place!
Making 10 first signatures for free!

Signatures

Newbie                                Free
Jr. Member                           Free
Member                               Free
Full Member                          Free
                                   Senior Member                      Not Available (Coming soon)
                                   Hero Member                        Not Available (Coming soon)
                                   Legendary                            Not Available (Coming soon)
Tips are always welcome: 1Fcdr7oZB7GxrtcfXUANC9ZB7qd8sp7fEK

Information to be included in the request:
Code:
Name of your site
Text you want to have included in the signature
The type of site
Additionally, a link to the site
For which rank
Style preferences
Color scheme?

Portfolio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:50:49 PM

Pm you with my requests
Nice idea and good way this get other members to buy from you.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 03:48:38 AM

Can you design a signature for my management service portfolio? I have one but it is not so good.
here is my thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793586.0

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Henkkaa (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:06:15 AM

Can you design a signature for my management service portfolio? I have one but it is not so good.
here is my thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793586.0
Pm you with my requests
Nice idea and good way this get other members to buy from you.
No problem! I'll do some sketches today hopefully and send for you to review!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: