Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sites like EOBOT?  (Read 3837 times)
Shafay (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:26:09 PM

Are there sites out there like EOBOT ? Thanks Smiley

Head to # for the latest updates on Tech, Motherboards, and PC Gaming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Henkkaa

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

As you can see, EOBOT is a bitcoin cloud mining site. There are a lot of scams amongst cloud mining sites, so be careful investing in these. Someone has already made a site containing reviews of the best cloud mining sites. You can find the site here.
Shafay (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:27:38 AM

As you can see, EOBOT is a bitcoin cloud mining site. There are a lot of scams amongst cloud mining sites, so be careful investing in these. Someone has already made a site containing reviews of the best cloud mining sites. You can find the site here.

Thanks mate. Smiley

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:26:51 AM

Site like eobot.Now i dont know any site simillar to eobot.Used Google but no result.
Shafay (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:44:32 PM

Site like eobot.Now i dont know any site simillar to eobot.Used Google but no result.

Same here Sad

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 05:36:28 AM

what youre reason like eobot
many people write testimony eobot scam, and there profit is very low profit, need 2 year can BEP
what is advantage join in eobot is compare another cloud mining, because eobot very low profit and return
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 11:45:55 PM

Eobot is longest working cloud mining project. I don't know, wether they do real mining, or they are just serious ponzi scheme, I didn't saw solid proof about it. But when I used eobot few years ago, profit on this site was really low, and I regret that I invested there.
It's better to stay away from cloud mining. Other similar services often turns into scam, and you can loose all invested money.

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:43:06 AM

many people write testimony eobot scam, and there profit is very low profit, need 2 year can BEP
what is advantage join in eobot is compare another cloud mining, because eobot very low profit and return

eobot good for me as well, in addition to our taps free nambang also free every day, and proven to pay, eobot create byproducts

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Shafay (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:26:37 PM

Eobot is longest working cloud mining project. I don't know, wether they do real mining, or they are just serious ponzi scheme, I didn't saw solid proof about it. But when I used eobot few years ago, profit on this site was really low, and I regret that I invested there.
It's better to stay away from cloud mining. Other similar services often turns into scam, and you can loose all invested money.

I don't think they do real mining but profits from exchange user makes on there sites and from Google ads. I hadn't invested there neither will but there faucet claims are good 😂😂 for me

Shafay (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:29:03 PM

eobot good for me as well, in addition to our taps free nambang also free every day, and proven to pay, eobot create byproducts

Yup but there withdrawl amount is too high loll

maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:32:18 AM

No withdraw amount is very low. Just change into currencie with low withdraw. F.e. dogecoin.
So you can withdraw very often to be sure investments are saved. Only if you use credit card you must wait 180 days for withdraw. I think its because of regulations against crime.
I use faucet earnings on eobot. But I also search for services like eobot. Found only scammers.
But eobot, I think, does really mine. Profits are low like mining with own hardware.
Big_swifty

Activity: 6
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:35:23 PM

That site containing reviews might be a scam too! Does anyone know if it is truly independent?
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:46:18 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 08:57:31 PM by maeusi

No, there isn't similar to eobot. You can find many cloud miners (serious and scam). The unique aspect of eobot is, that you, when you baught a 5 years contract, are not fixed at this contract. When you need your money back or you think a coin will go up the next days, you can exchange your 5 years contract to 24h, so that you can cashout very fast. But be careful with this option, because you can loose around 30 or 35 percent on your investment. You also can make profit on this exchange, depending on coins you are mining and their growth. My own experience on eobot is good. I mined there, deposited, withdrew without problems. Only take care of status. BCN for example is buggy and cannot always be deposited or withdrew. But that's fault on BCN Wallet or needed update.
You can also mine there with your own hardware. It is transparent and many coins can be choosed to mine. There is also an active chat with nice members who boost sometimes active chat members. But cloud mining is only good for longterm profit. Nothing for short term. So if you want to invest on eobot, don't touch 24 h contracts. Take them only, if you need to cashout 5 Yrs contract.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: