Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 1289 times)
brappereira (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
-
February 17, 2017, 06:29:42 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 03:20:55 AM by brappereira

Closed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:00:59 PM

The thing here is, that nobody here really plays poker on that level. You should really have a look in the 2+2 marketplace AND staking sites, which surely can stake you even without stars transfers. Go take a look at sites like StandardBacking, ChipMeUp and such.
Henkkaa

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

Hey bro. These sites you're talking about are mtts teams or sites where you sell action for a limited number of tournaments. I'm not interested in play full shedules all days because .pt market has a small mtts pool with just around 1million gtd in one entire week.
I'm sure there are plenty of people doing staking deals. I'm pretty confident that you can find a Portuguese backer or a regular job easier than get someone to invest in your skills here. Basically people are here to talk about bitcoin, buy and sell stuff with bitcoin, and invest their bitcoins in something crypto-related. Majority of the people on the site wouldn't have a clue of what your stats mean, and the ones who do understand, aren't here looking for stakee's.

That being said, why don't you play on your own bankroll? Given your past profits, seems like you could support yourself on solely poker if you had the bankroll for it.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:42:04 PM

Humm...lending money to gamble never was and never will be a good idea. Anyway, good luck!

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:51:08 PM

Collateral of intentions:
By my understanding, investments don't require collateral. Although that i can use my history and my identify as collateral of my intentions.

The thing is here you do need collateral unless you have a long history here and can be trusted by everyone. Identity doesnt pay us back in the event of default (and they can be forged too). Good luck though.

Also remember this is a bitcoin forum. While people do use flat currency as a reference, its always best to refer to bitcoin due to volatility because you might try to avoid having to pay more if btc value increases. If you are seeking just pure flat currency and not using bitcoin, this isnt the place for you.
sugarbaby

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:00:12 PM

Humm...lending money to gamble never was and never will be a good idea. Anyway, good luck!

...or you can try Btcjam or Bitbond

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:24:33 PM

The thing is here you do need collateral unless you have a long history here and can be trusted by everyone. Identity doesnt pay us back in the event of default (and they can be forged too). Good luck though.

Also remember this is a bitcoin forum. While people do use flat currency as a reference, its always best to refer to bitcoin due to volatility because you might try to avoid having to pay more if btc value increases. If you are seeking just pure flat currency and not using bitcoin, this isnt the place for you.
Hey Random. I understand bitcoins volatility but don't know exactly how much can be the diference on a six month range. How much can cost 1btc in six months?

Dont ask your self about this.
just go and check the BTC statistics for the last year.

Dont put from the beggining, maybe you will be scared!!! Shocked Cool

jjrundy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:18:22 AM

to the o.p.

im in your same shoe's pal, i have an intense love for the game and giving the fact that i have 1,000's of hours in live MTT play
in major events all over the states and online, and beside the fact that i dont happen to be fortunate enough to provide my own bankroll
i too have thought about asking for backing from these forums as i have plenty of stats/spreadsheets/screenshots of proven
performance and would love to get back in the game full time, the only thing that has stopped me from asking is nobody will do it
nobody here is rich. if people here was rich hardly anyone would be sitting and scrolling through forums. but if your fortunate enough
to land a deal....and get let say 2,000 USD in backing and offer double that in return then ask for a specific amount in BTC and offer a
specific amount in BTC in return (e.g)...1.9 BTC return 3.8 BTC in return that will take care of the volatility aspect at least.

just my 2 cents
jjrundy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:48:16 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 02:01:15 AM by jjrundy

i went ahead and checked out the forums for staking deals on 2+2 and it seems like i would struggle therre to get backing as i would
be a newbie there with no reputation, even though i'd only need mild backing <$3-400 usd. to play the range of MTT that i do best in, i would be unsuccessful in my attempt but thanks for the advice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: