Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:29:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Survey] Is Necrophilia really all that bad ?  (Read 2231 times)
codingmaster

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:55:34 AM

Necrophilia is sickness in my opinion.
Japan_peopleffs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:36:40 PM

I'm even scared to imagine this. I hope such a disease can be cured or come up with how to get rid of it. How can you do this with a corpse? Are there not enough living people?
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:19:25 PM

Sure its weird to fuck dead people but perhaps its a way to beat rape charges. I mean the corpse isn't going to care if you fuck it or not. It's not going to call 911 and yet your ass arrested. Mind you, when you pull out you may have to deal with all of the maggots covering your cock and crawling over your balls. Then again with all that movement inside why pull out at all?..  Tongue

Smoxer

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:19:38 AM

It is unethical and disgusting. A no for me
santaclaws

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:01:24 PM

Necro is the next big thing after the transgender shit. Just watch, its a taboo now but 10 years or so from now people will be fucking each other playing dead and shit. Society just keeps getting more and more depraved.

Neon1822

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 03:15:58 PM

You are looking at this problem from the standpoint of a normal person. Necrophilia is a mental illness. The actions of these sick people defy logical explanation. For any normal person this is disgusting and unacceptable.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 03:28:49 PM

Nah. It will make you look bad to people close to you. Too bad that you'll reincarnate as a corpse!

dacueba

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 06:37:33 PM

of course would be dangerous for public health

unless the corpse just expired
Brystol-MyersSquibb

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:00:31 PM

Welp.... suppose everybody's gotta preference Cheesy

but seriously, the thought of the word alone is disturbing.
The act... heinous to a substantial degree.
Condolences to anyone afflicted or has even the faintest consideration.
StefanReed

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:02:51 PM

of course would be dangerous for public health

unless the corpse just expired
Even if it were not dangerous to health how this can be done? Morally it is not acceptable to any adequate person. Besides sex is not the process and an energy exchange with a loved one. I do not understand those who rape women. How can we have fun? And those who uses sex with the dead is all evil. I have them all isolated from society somewhere on a desert island. For me they are not people.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 07:30:51 PM

Necrophilia, also called thanatophilia, is a sexual attraction or sexual act involving corpses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia

So if the corpse has been discarded and the loved ones have no more use for the body then what is the problem ?

Should it be bad putting something thrown away put to use ?

Note: I here by give my permission for you all to use my dead body one day for sexual acts.
I also would prefer you film it and share it on Torrents sites too !
Put some funny hats on me and go to town Wink

Remember it's not illegal prostitution if you film it.

Can you prostitute the dead ? hmmm
When you say it like that it sounds funny, but its wrong on so many levels xD . Not only that it is bad by moral and religious side, it is also bad because there are all kind of diseases that person could get by doing weird stuff with dead people or animals. And i personally don't see anything attractive about dead people. :S But oh well, free will. Do as you like Cheesy .
basketcoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

thats discusting because you are dishonoring the person and his family by doing somthing like this
GooCust04

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:27:42 AM

Sure its weird to fuck dead people but perhaps its a way to beat rape charges. I mean the corpse isn't going to care if you fuck it or not. It's not going to call 911 and yet your ass arrested. Mind you, when you pull out you may have to deal with all of the maggots covering your cock and crawling over your balls. Then again with all that movement inside why pull out at all?..  Tongue

It's horrible. From him will come the unpleasant smell of the dead Undecided And if the corpse begins to decompose, then the slightest movement inside can lead to its destruction. I just wonder if this disease affects men or women, too, like sex with the dead?
dark_pride

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:01:45 PM

It's disgusting and seems incurable today. Do not be surprised if soon necrophilia is made legal. In fact, if a person has already died a natural death or in the event of an accident, then his body does not need anyone, but necrophilia can just be entertained with a fresh ghoul.
psychosis7

Activity: 84

severe mental disorder

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:26:31 PM

Its a strange thing indeed. I wonder how many soldiers fuck dead women. During WW2 I read about the Russian rape gangs. Soldiers that would rape and kill the german women. I wonder how many of them went in for seconds. Gross.
moonya

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:03:59 PM

Its a strange thing indeed. I wonder how many soldiers fuck dead women. During WW2 I read about the Russian rape gangs. Soldiers that would rape and kill the german women. I wonder how many of them went in for seconds. Gross.
What the Russian soldiers did was not justified, but after what these soldiers saw on their land after the Germans and having passed all of Europe, it is difficult for the mentally healthy to remain. I believe that this was revenge for all the atrocities of the fascists in the Second World War. And at the expense of necrophilia, I'm surprised at all the question. Although our world gives in the eyes of morality, and everything is possible.
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 01:40:01 AM

It's irrelevant whether people think it's disgusting or not, what matters is the morals involved.

My view is that consent is the only relevant factor here.  People rightly say that you should stop having sex when someone is unconscious because they can't consent to continue.  Even if they said "keep going when I'm unconscious" I wouldn't anyway because it could harm them.  But if they openly allow to you to do it when they're dead, there's nothing wrong with it because you can't be worried about hurting them more.  Otherwise it would just be disrespectful, just as bad as eating dead people.

PowerWalletDotCom

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:06:52 AM

As far as I know, they only have sex with fresh corpses that have not had time to cool down and have not begun to decay. I've never seen this, but there was information on the Internet that they had a corpse right after the murder. So there the larvae have not yet appeared, but it's still disgusting.
denzelc

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:27:38 AM

Are you out of your f---king mind?

Yes, it is really all that bad. And more.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 03:23:45 PM

Even the thought of the act is disgusting. Do people truly make love to corpses in real life or it's just a movie prompt. I seriously doubt any sane person will want to consider such an act. But then, we have so many sick people out there.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: