Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] K&T Crypto Hosting Services (20171126 Capacity reached)  (Read 20818 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tbonetony (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

No zuo no die why you try, u zuo u die dont be shy

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:36:30 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 07:23:41 PM by tbonetony

Greetings everyone, I would like to introduce our crypto hosting services to the public. From now on, you will have one more choice in choosing the right hosting service provider.

Who we are
I am Tony (tbonetony), a Bitcoin hobbyist / miner from western Canada. I am a full time software developer working in the healthcare industry. I currently have just under 100TH hash power spread across my balcony [yikes], Cryptoboreas, and our co-operated hosting site in Malaysia.

My partner, Kenny (k3nnyx), is an existing hobby farm owner with 500TH hash power. Kenny operates his own business, which is completely Bitcoin-unrelated. With access to very advantageous power rates and abundant spaces that we simply cannot fully utilize, Kenny decides to open them to the public.

Going forward, I will be your main contact for sales and most of the technical support. Kenny is a busy CEO but he will jump in to help if we need him. [Yes I can boss a CEO around]

Hosting Location
Kenny’s factory in Malaysia

Hosting Environment
Highly secured industrial buildings with security around the clock. Temperature changes between 15 ~ 35 degC. In our demo video below you can see it's in the higher end during hot days. We have new space completing in a few months and we are actively working on improving ventilation to acommodate to the hosting needs.
Video 2017-02-16: https://youtu.be/8SQAeTklmHY

Supported HW
  • Antminer S7 and above
  • Avalon A741 and above
  • Commercially available GPU rigs

Hosting Plans (Prepayment required)
TermsUS$/kW-monthUS$/kWh
3-month500.0694
6-month450.0625
*minimum of 1kW per rig.

PSU
Monthly rental: $6/kW (Out of stock until further notice)
No cost if you bring your own.

Initial Setup
  • Reservation Deposit: We now require a 0.01 btc non-refundable deposit for reservation. This deposit will be paid against your bill if your equipment arrives within 3 months.
  • Setup Fee: For each delivered batch, we charge $30/rig, up to a maximum of $150 (5 rigs).
  • Import Fee: Malaysian custom tariff is 6% plus processing fee imposed by courier. On average, it's about 6.35%.

Uptime
97% guaranteed monthly. Sometimes we need to do maintenance or there could be short term internet / power disruption. Additional downtime will be rounded up to whole days for compensation in hosting.

Payment
BTC only at this time. USD/BTC based on Blockchain.info plus 1% at the time of billing.

====================================
We are just starting so I understand that there may be a lot of fine details are not in place yet. Feel free to comment or PM your questions and inquiries.
====================================

Update Logs
2017-08-04: expiring promotional offers
2017-08-30: updating PSU rental fee and reservation deposit.
2017-09-04: updating hosting rate (existing contracts are not impacted)
2017-11-16: updating initial setup fee section.
2017-11-26: capacity full. unable to accept new rigs until further notice.

FAQ

Customizable full-featured crypto trading platform in development. Asking for demo if interested.

I offer private S9 rental for various length: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708351.0
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stardustin

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:53:01 AM

6 month plan for price of kWh is good offer but how is the situation if I want to host GPU rigs? Hope direct manage of GPU will be available from internet and also is it possible to transport that GPUs in your data center with ship or etc?
tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:06:20 AM

Hi stardustin,

Thanks for your interest. Like I mentioned, I don't have much experience with GPU rigs. I only casually mined with one GPU card before. Allowing for remote access is an option but it also depends on how many rigs you are sending to us. If you are sending us multiple, we can negotiate and see what it takes to grant you an individual network access. If it's just one or a few, then unfortunately at this time it's probably not worth of the administration cost.

I didn't quite understand your question on transport. I do expect you ship your rigs to us. Buying parts locally then assembling one does not sound practical at this time.

I will spend some time getting more familiar with GPU mining, or if there are other seniors here can advise me of practical setup that works, so I can ensure to provide your quality services.

6 month plan for price of kWh is good offer but how is the situation if I want to host GPU rigs? Hope direct manage of GPU will be available from internet and also is it possible to transport that GPUs in your data center with ship or etc?

Customizable full-featured crypto trading platform in development. Asking for demo if interested.

I offer private S9 rental for various length: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1708351.0
isamamin

Activity: 263

semux

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

GPU hosting is hot now, I think not need to much experience try to focus to this type of rigs

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fusion0389

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:39:08 PM

One thing that helped me decide on hosting providers was being able to see the environment in which my equipment would be hosted. Your pricing is competitive, but I think pictures\video tour of the environment would go a long way. Also, keeping the equipment a consistent temperature is important. I know you said the temperature fluctuates, do you have any plans to combat this? Daily fluctuation in temperatures can cause thermal expansion and contraction which wears out components. Lastly what are the details surrounding your internet connection?
tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

GPU hosting is hot now, I think not need to much experience try to focus to this type of rigs

Yes, we will have a few customers starting with GPU rigs in the coming weeks.

tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:05:19 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 03:36:14 PM by tbonetony

One thing that helped me decide on hosting providers was being able to see the environment in which my equipment would be hosted. Your pricing is competitive, but I think pictures\video tour of the environment would go a long way. Also, keeping the equipment a consistent temperature is important. I know you said the temperature fluctuates, do you have any plans to combat this? Daily fluctuation in temperatures can cause thermal expansion and contraction which wears out components. Lastly what are the details surrounding your internet connection?

Thanks for your feedback.

On controlling temperature fluctuation, we have no plans to do anything about it at the moment. While I understand thermal expansion and contraction, I fail to see what you suggested. What we offer is an affordable rate with reasonable maintenance and care. Can you elaborate specifically on what control should be put into place to fight the thermal expansion and contraction that exist in all data center? And what would be an acceptable level of temperature fluctuation to you?

If there is a common practice that we are missing, we are happy to address it to improve our farm quality.

tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:55:33 AM

Hi do you still have space?

PM'ed you. Smiley

ethpump

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:11:22 PM

Hello, do you still have space?
tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:24:53 PM

Hello, do you still have space?
Yes, we do.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:49:41 PM

The only information that I see missing is your actual website. I haven't had on here you're going to add trust there's no reason website should had trust, but that's the way that most people think on forms like this and other sites. If you have a site that will be considered as a more trusted option. However I think if its legit project, it is a very good one indeed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lord1700

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:22:50 PM

Interesting..

May i ask where is the factory location(which part of Malaysia) and also how did u deal with local electric supplier? to host more than 200 unit antminer will consume lots of power.

Thanks
Logan4el

Activity: 158
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

I have a bunch of questions

1) Price for hosting Avalon 741 will be 51.75$ per month and 5.29$ for PSU rent?

2) Do I need to provide you RasPi controller to run Avalon 741?

3) After 3 month contract I can request to return my equimpent back?
tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:56:06 AM

The only information that I see missing is your actual website. I haven't had on here you're going to add trust there's no reason website should had trust, but that's the way that most people think on forms like this and other sites. If you have a site that will be considered as a more trusted option. However I think if its legit project, it is a very good one indeed.

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I understand where you are coming at and can't agree more.

so excuse me for being so lazy that can't even afford to put up a website.

Originally I had the vision to build a web service that allows users to actually monitor their rigs with close-to-real-time stats. Unfortunately I am extremely tied up right now with not just supporting our farm, but also some other exciting side projects, including an arbitrage trading software that I am thrilled about.

Another excuse but also a piece of truth is we are very busy with new and existing customers' addition. I know this may sound like a bluff since I am not receiving meaningful credit ratings as expected. I feel it would be a disappointment as well as reputation destruction by attracting prospective customers on the website but tells them we can't keep up.

Thus I have been keeping it quiet this way. We still have plenty capacity but are very short on human labor. If a customer inquires, s/he is welcome to us.

tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:57:40 AM

Interesting..

May i ask where is the factory location(which part of Malaysia) and also how did u deal with local electric supplier? to host more than 200 unit antminer will consume lots of power.

Thanks

Our farm is not far from Kular Lumpur. I can't tell you exact location unless you become our customer Smiley

And the power, it's kind of a trade secret. I don't have more to share with you.

thanks for your understanding.

tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:01:13 AM

I have a bunch of questions

1) Price for hosting Avalon 741 will be 51.75$ per month and 5.29$ for PSU rent?

2) Do I need to provide you RasPi controller to run Avalon 741?

3) After 3 month contract I can request to return my equimpent back?

Hi,

1) A741 is rated about 1.3kW at wall, depending on your choice of PSU. Exact cost depends on your hosting plan. Please refer to my initial post at op.

2) Yes you need to provide everything (unless could be rented from us, such as PSU) that is required to run your rigs.

3) You can withdraw any time you want. Your rig belongs to you and remains your asset, period. Just bear in mind there is no refund, and you will need to pay any incurred costs such as shipping at withdrawal.

Logan4el

Activity: 158
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:37:08 AM

May I purchase Avalon 741 from vendor with shipping directly to your address?
gbBit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:18:33 AM

Do you still have room in your hosting center?
What was the delay mention by the previous customer's setup?
How much have you seen as import duties from China and is there a level where duties aren't charged for Malaysia?
tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:22:26 AM

May I purchase Avalon 741 from vendor with shipping directly to your address?
Yes you may. Please PM me for quicker response if you plan to get something going. I am very tied up in various matters these days so may not respond to this post daily.

tbonetony (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:23:35 AM

Do you still have room in your hosting center?
What was the delay mention by the previous customer's setup?
How much have you seen as import duties from China and is there a level where duties aren't charged for Malaysia?

Yes we do.
Current turn around is about a week after delivery.
Import duty is 6% of declared value as per post.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: