Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:29:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bitcoin wallet  (Read 101999 times)
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:26:34 AM

I'm using multibit in desktop and blockchain.info in my phone. With multibit you don't have download large blockchain. And with blockchain.info you can download a back up and you can open it easily on multibit. Blockchain.info cannot access your online wallet because it is encrypted in their server.
LightningBlade

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:23:24 AM

bitcoin-qt is the best for wallet. Most secure too.

BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:21:16 AM

I like coinbase for short/medium term storage since it's convenient and has great protection.

Blochchain.info for short term storage. Mostly if I need btc for a day or week.

Blockchain.info IOS wallet (which can be synced to your regular blockchain wallet) if I intend to purchase from any site with QR code available (not all sites do). QR codes really do make everything easier especially when out and about.

I don't hold btc in any one place long term. It's always invested in one thing or another such as a service, alt coin, asic, or something else.
Lamigo

Activity: 571
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:36:41 PM

The best wallet IMO is the Bitcoin Armory, which is feature-rich, safe, deterministic and can be used for offline wallet easily.

KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:39:50 PM

The best wallet IMO is the Bitcoin Armory, which is feature-rich, safe, deterministic and can be used for offline wallet easily.

I heard it does but it's really hard to setup. I tried it but can't into to so i am still using multibit.
Fractious

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:46:35 PM

I use blockchain.info for everyday transactions and other in cold wallet.
soccosocco

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:58:12 PM

if you want simplest way to store your BTC , you can try online wallet like blockchain.info
I use blockchain.info and local exchanger(vip.bitcoin.co.id)  Smiley
However, for large amounts I think some offline wallet is more secure,like Mutlibit or Electrum.
cterra1

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:52:54 AM

Simple and secure: http://blockchain.info/

Blockchain.info wallets accessed via browser are still, as far as I know, vulnerable to Javascript exploits. It is highly recommended that you keep the majority of your coins on a desktop wallet, preferably in cold storage.

even if I use two-factor authentication with google Authentificator ?
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:06:31 AM

Simple and secure: http://blockchain.info/

Blockchain.info wallets accessed via browser are still, as far as I know, vulnerable to Javascript exploits. It is highly recommended that you keep the majority of your coins on a desktop wallet, preferably in cold storage.

even if I use two-factor authentication with google Authentificator ?

If someone has your password, and has hacked blockchain.info to obtain the encrypted wallet files, he will get your private keys and hence your bitcoin.

Gundulmu

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:15:28 PM

i use blockchain.info
the best for me  Grin

BunsenBurner

Activity: 653

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:03:32 PM

Different wallets have a different selling point, and so it is hard to say which one is the best.
It really depends on what you want the most (eg. user-friendly, safety, features).

odin1985

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:04:43 PM

coinbase and blockchain, both great and have both apps for android so i can check or move btc around with just my phone
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:11:11 PM

coinbase and blockchain, both great and have both apps for android so i can check or move btc around with just my phone

IMO, It is not a good idea to store your bitcoin on Coinbase as you don't have control to your private keys at all.
Blockchain.info on the other hand is way better in this aspect.

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:11:55 PM

you can try blockchain.info, this wallet has advantages such as:
1 has a double security system
2 has a security google authenticator
3 can make more than one BTC address
4. reliable transfer speeds
5. miner fees are not too expensive
until this day I still wear blockchain.info as my wallet
I hope you can wear it and feel the benefits ...  Cool

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
thealtcoinguy

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:13:01 PM

Hmm safest way to store bitcoins is paper wallets.

Online and most convenient is probably blockchain.info
homm88

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

BTC/Doge

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:17:01 AM

First, set aside a second to think about your bank. In addition to keeping the money in a safe and secure, the financial institution maintains a system of record to follow that which you receive as well as what you may spend. The bank tracks this for each of the company's clients, reality we simply can't start to see the record, we trust that the bank is diligently and honestly tracking these transactions... But... what if you DON'T trust banking institutions?
Loophole

Activity: 619

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:48:15 PM

If you are looking for user-friendliness, the best wallets are Electrum or blockchain.info.
If you are looking for safety, the best wallets are offline wallets and paper wallets.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:23:18 PM

Best is multibit and second armory probably
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:02:09 PM

MultiBit, or Electrum. Electrum has this nifty feature where all the addresses (also change addresses, etc.) can be re-created by an initial seed-sentence of 12 words. Those deterministic addresses can be recreated by only storing (or remembring) the initial sentence!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
DomoMan

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:53:23 PM

Bitcoin QT
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: