Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 BTC loan wanted - Bridge loan for 1 week - 2% interest - easy money - low risk  (Read 418 times)
Metoo2 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:02:09 PM

Am awaiting a payout from my IGM broker account (2,848 Euros) which was withdrawn from IGM today.
Money will only be on my account early next week.

Need 2 BTC for max. 1 week.
Interest: 0.28571% per day (2% for 1 week)

Repayment amount 2.04 btc latest one week from now (will make repayment of 2.04 once the withdrawal from IGM is deposited to my bank account, so likely earlier than one week).

Will send proofs of ID and of the IGM withdrawel confirmation in personal contact.

Need the loan latest by tomorrow.

Please contact me if interested.

Best,
Jens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:10:51 PM

Am awaiting a payout from my IGM broker account (2,848 Euros) which was withdrawn from IGM today.
Money will only be on my account early next week.

Need 2 BTC for max. 1 week.
Interest: 0.28571% per day (2% for 1 week)

Repayment amount 2.04 btc latest one week from now (will make repayment of 2.04 once the withdrawal from IGM is deposited to my bank account, so likely earlier than one week).

Will send proofs of ID and of the IGM withdrawel confirmation in personal contact.

Need the loan latest by tomorrow.

Please contact me if interested.

Best,
Jens

and if you scam us, what to do with your ID and IGM withdrawel confirmation? these infos doesnot gives us anything. provide some valid collaterals or just forget about it

we are not yesterday burn babes to scam us so easy...

i dont understand, why you think, that only you are clever and others are idiots?
BitcoinMarshal

Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:12:48 PM

Another newbie account asking for 2 btc loan man without solid collateral its not going to work for you its just wast of time no one going to give you any penny better don't wast your time here  Smiley
Metoo2 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:17:23 PM

This is genuine.
Take it or leave it.

I will provide official ID.
German passport, German ID, German Telekom bill (Address proof).
Account statement from IGM broker account showing the withdrawal + email confirmation from IGM (of today) that the withdrawal has been accepted.

This should suffice.
I know the amount is not small, but there is no risk involved, I can provide proofs.
2% interest, not a lot in absolute terms, but easy money.

Reason: Intended to buy altcoin next week.
The altcoin issued a news tonight of a big corporation with a major company , so I want to buy it over weekend and therefore need the BTC earlier than anticipated.

lenoli

Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:25:32 PM

This is genuine.
Take it or leave it.

Account statement from IGM broker account showing the withdrawal + email confirmation from IGM (of today) that the withdrawal has been accepted.

This should suffice.
I know the amount is not small, but there is no risk involved, I can provide proofs.

The altcoin issued a news tonight of a big corporation with a major company , so I want to buy it over weekend and therefore need the BTC earlier than anticipated.

ok, i am from Georgia, if i will provide my official ID and record of bank for proving that i have stable income from my job, will you land me your 2800 euro when you will withdraw it?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 11:30:39 PM

This is genuine.
Take it or leave it.

A genuine scam, yes.

We'll leave it, thanks.

What is not considered collateral?
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.
- Identification.  So what if they can prove who they are.  Are you going to spend more money and time taking them to court on untested legal grounds?  You'll probably just walk away, like everyone does.  ID is useless.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:31:53 PM

This is genuine.
Take it or leave it.

This should suffice.

Even if it was legit, which is likely not, nothing is making you pay us back. Providing "proof" doesnt help us, doesnt cover in the event of default, and on top of that, addresses, ids, etc., can be forged, so your statement about there is no risk involved is invalid. There is loads of risk involved in your request. So unless you provide collateral to secure the loan, youre not getting anything. Why dont you go to a bank and get a loan from there with your risk. Tell them there is no risk involved.

Metoo2 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:57:14 PM

Please ppl.
I was just giving this a try as this is a BRIDGE LOAN for me.
I will likely have to buy the altcoin at 20% higher next week if I have to wait.

But I really don't need to get ridiculous unqualified replies here.
I think I explained my genuine offer very clearly and there is nothing fishy to it whatsoever.

It's surprising how many people are willing to spend time to tell a genuine offer not to waste time because it is a scam.

I am really pissed to get minus trust ratings by some aggressive persons here.
I will take the first advise and will stop wasting my time random ppl having a go at a geniune (good) offer because they simply don't get it.

I don't expect any further replies.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:14:25 AM

The lock link is at the lower left. Good bye.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: