Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:01:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear BTCGuild....  (Read 652 times)
TheGreenHood (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 04:52:01 AM

To BTCGuild!

How is everyone @ BTCGuild? Not the users. This is a sincere comment. You guys expect everyone(almost) to switch to stratum. I know my systems support stratum (I build ALL of them myself and have no problem with other sites) and can mine stratum, yet I get connection issues almost immediately when I start mining stratum on your servers. Fine on getwork servers. C'mon now! I know you guys can make your stratum servers better! I want to mine stratum more often and want to support your methods! This "Forced switch to stratum BS" is, well...BS! Forced PPS! Just cause your stratum servers suck?! Wake up! Jesus! I want to do it your way but with CONSISTENT problems with your stratums, why should I?! Seriously why?! I know I am not the only user feeling this! You force us to pay 2% more in fees cause you guys cannot get your stratum servers setup right?! This makes no sense! We've supported you this far and you shit on us! I am fed up with BS Government telling everyone and forcing everyone to do shit they don't need to do! Why should we put up with your BS when you can't even make a decent stratum server! Fix this issue! Without us, you'd be literally NOTHING! Now please wake the F up and fix these BS issues! I am so sick of having to switch to your supposed (at least what you claim to be shit getwork servers! Hell, they work A LOT better than your stratums! Do something instead of making us, your end users whom have supported you to what you have become today pay for your lack of a decent stratums! I am sick of connection issue screwing up my earnings! OVER AND OVER! Get with the times! If you keep going this way you WILL get your wish and LOOSE you end users! I for one DO NOT want that!!!!!! Please look into this more deeply! I want to mine good for you guys and the way YOU want me to mine, but it's not all us! Your servers need to be fixed! Then I will be happy to mine stratum 24/7 instead of having to switch left to right, right to left because of mistakes on YOUR part! I am sick of your (for lack of better wording) "forced" get with what we say or we will charge you more cause we cannot give you a DECENT SERVER! You would think you charging more fees would HELP this PROBLEM! Yet, here I am! Fix this BS and STOP being GREEDY! I am fed up! I can promise you this..... you WILL lose A LOT of miners because of YOUR lack of quality service! Stop blaming the miners for wanting to get good payouts! That you guys are making less good! FIX THIS!!!!! I am pissed enough as it is and it's no wonder you guys get a DDOS every 2 to 3 weeks on AVERAGE! This is YOUR fault! Stop making miners pay and DO YOUR PART!. I would say more but I think that would be enough for now! Sit on this information and use your funds to improve and ****FIX**** your shitty stratums! Nuff said!

Have a great what ever time of day it is there!

Take care and do not take this personal! Someone had to say it! I've been patient hoping you guys would fix this, but when you start charging us more in fees because of YOUR MISTAKES...well, enough is enough!

Take Care!
Detritus

Activity: 295
Merit: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 06:12:05 AM

You are the only one having this problem.
dlasher

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 06:34:02 AM

^^^ what he said..

Lots of people, Terahashs of people, mining Stratum at BTCGuild, including myself.

If you'd like some help, I'd post details about miner (cgminer/bfgminer/etc, settings, hardware, etc.) Lots of people here actually like to help. Smiley

softwaregod

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:29:09 AM

I have no problem with the Stratum servers... you might want to check your configuration.  Perhaps your webaddress/port is wrong, or your username/password?
wetwood

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:51:25 AM

Just started mining, no issues for my self standard setup. no port forwarding. only issue i have is ddos putting pool down.
baracuda

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 11:40:51 AM

I've had mine running for weeks, no disconnects, no problems.
TheRealSolid

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Operator of mcxNOW | Programmer of MicroCash

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 12:44:06 PM

I've had mine running for weeks, no disconnects, no problems.

I also have no problem mining at BTCguild using stratum

https://mcxnow.com - Fast and secure coin exchange.
Primecoin / Litecoin / Mincoin / Worldcoin / CopperLark
Redjuice

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:00:43 PM

I've had on/off connection, but it was probably on my side and not BTCGuild. Seems to be fine the last few days.
Lanidarc

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:15:55 PM

I wonder if OP has similar trouble mining stratum on other pools?

This really could be as simple as some settings on the OP's router...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: