Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why We Are In This World?  (Read 12574 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
justin qr

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:57:35 AM

To live destiny, we can only surrender
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:32:24 PM

To have beer and chill Grin
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:43:33 PM

We come to this world to develop and leave behind something good.

konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

In order to find the reward as much as possible and mutual respect for others.

nickolada

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:26:08 PM

because it's God decision
we must live in this world bring happiness and enjoy our life
PLRGood.com

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:47:19 PM

Nobody really knows why we are in this world. Anybody who tells you he does is lying.
Prince8

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:54:51 PM

to have fun
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:55:46 PM

everyone a purpose. Maybe its to become mutibillionare, to inspire or to serve. We are given a life to experience everything we can through given opportunities in a given short time.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
OVERT
BOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄░░░▄▄▄▄░░▀███████▄
█████████░░░████░░░████████
█████████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░░████░░░░███████
▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░░▄██████▀
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
ANN
THREAD
|Go-Overt
Powered by [banned mixer]
elsya syafira

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:26:44 PM

to be show khalifa,  i see in the bibble and al qur'an human must to be khalifa.
Deluzi

Activity: 73
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:58:06 PM

Nobody really knows why we are in this world. Anybody who tells you he does is lying.

I know why are whe in this world, but I don't know what we did to deserve this, well I think we wished for things like: we want to be separated from God, and so God is so kind that he put us in this material existence, so we can go with each other, what is mine what is yours, until we don't have enough, or even worse, some souls never return back to Godhead, but I'm not here to scare you, because serving to God should be pleasant, happy, and joyfull, so why not dance for him and sing Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare?, Bhakti yoga is the way to get your ticket back to Godhead in this life, because I mean why wait? And now bhakti-yoga has the book where is perfectly explaned by someone who has seen God but don't just look for Bhagavad-Gita, look for Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, if you study this book and do whatever this book says, then you'll get whatever you wish for and even more, because you cannot take your money with you when you die.

Ultimately, when a soul starts to think that this is not an ordinary life, that it starting to realize that there is something more to life, that there is a place with no suffering and that we're actually traped in this material existence, and so we want to be free, but literally really free, then God reveals himself, maybe not like in persons, but trough his folowers.

Why are we in this world? We're all patients, we are al sick of this material existence and the fact that we want to enjoy without God in our life, we got dirty, all that dirt and dust that came over your mind, you need to cleanse that  or to better say, we need to get brainwashed, haha Cheesy

how to bainwahs yourself you may ask?; -folow principles of Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, Krsna, watches us, everything counts what you do in his name even now when you heard his name, you allready have the ticket.

GG,
Jay Sri Krishna!
Deluzi

Activity: 73
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:59:57 PM

I know why are whe in this world, but I don't know what we did to deserve this, well I think we wished for things like: we want to be separated from God, and so God is so kind that he put us in this material existence, so we can go with each other, what is mine what is yours, until we don't have enough, or even worse, some souls never return back to Godhead, but I'm not here to scare you, because serving to God should be pleasant, happy, and joyfull, so why not dance for him and sing Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare?, Bhakti yoga is the way to get your ticket back to Godhead in this life, because I mean why wait? And now bhakti-yoga has the book where is perfectly explaned by someone who has seen God but don't just look for Bhagavad-Gita, look for Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, if you study this book and do whatever this book says, then you'll get whatever you wish for and even more, because you cannot take your money with you when you die.

Ultimately, when a soul starts to think that this is not an ordinary life, that it starting to realize that there is something more to life, that there is a place with no suffering and that we're actually traped in this material existence, and so we want to be free, but literally really free, then God reveals himself, maybe not like in persons, but trough his folowers.

Why are we in this world? We're all patients, we are al sick of this material existence and the fact that we want to enjoy without God in our life, we got dirty, all that dirt and dust that came over your mind, you need to cleanse that  or to better say, we need to get brainwashed, haha Cheesy

how to bainwahsh yourself you may ask?; -folow principles of Bhagavad-Gita As It Is, Krsna, watches us, everything counts what you do in his name even now when you heard his name, you allready have the ticket.

GG,
Jay Sri Krishna!
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:13:43 PM

We are here basically because God put us in here. He allowed us to live the life we are currently living for a purpose. We are the one who really gives the reasons on why are we here even though it is already written by God. So in conclusion, we are here because we chose to be here.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

Because we were a little bit luckier than our little unborned brother and sisters  Grin. And we came here to give birth and to continue our bloodline

turn the page
JemmaColin

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:19:48 PM

Because we were a little bit luckier than our little unborned brother and sisters  Grin. And we came here to give birth and to continue our bloodline
This is a very difficult question or simply unequivocal answer Why people come to this world is impossible. We must first first answer the question of where we came from and where we came from. The thing is that it seems to me that the planet Earth is not the Homeland of humanity, but simply a territory or a Planet where We got lost.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:48:39 PM

To earn bitcoins?

Wow nice answere bro you make laugh  Grin
Love!

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:13:35 PM

We come to this world to develop and leave behind something good.

Then most people don't need to come here because they are failing miserably at that task.

We're not here for ourselves. For solely our own reasons. If that were the case, people wouldn't have been asking this question since the dawn of time. We would just know.That's my opinion.
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:34:37 AM

because we have a mission in this world and that mission is to serve our god and his son jesus.

Bestpromoter

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:38:29 AM

also to complete our mission that god gave to us and protect his creation in this world.
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

To earn as much Bitcoin as we can.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:10:43 AM

eat,sleep,poop,sex
The answer is very simple, almost everyone experiences it  Cheesy

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: