Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suppose You got 50,000 Bitcoins  (Read 6690 times)
ProtonBank

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 06:17:41 PM

Convert it to Ethereum and let it sit, after buying Audi R8 Smiley
Suicide_Rants

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:33:09 AM

Buy GUNBOT and put some of it into Poloniex

Turn some into Dogecoin and do a tip party on /r/dogecoin

Die and leave it encrypted on a flashstick

Turn some of it into a staking crypto and stake the fuck out of it.

Turn my backyard into a solar farm

Get some asics

Ya know, the usual
eugene1098

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

I would buy a country or two
BlockeyeJr
Copper Member

Activity: 22

Don't do any trade to me

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:29:54 AM

I would buy a country or two

Buying a country is not possible because no one will gonna sell their country except if you conquer it by means of war.

Pro Tips: Fund Kim Jong-Un nuclear research and be part on his quest to destroy America, In that way, you can successfully to own a country but take note to sign agrement to Kim so that he will not broke to your agreement. Just kidding  Grin

nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:34:05 AM

never dream can get 50k bitcoin, because very dificult
very imposible can wrong sending

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Crypto_Cat

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:50:40 AM

I will buy some alts and some fiat.
cryptomartin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:52:12 PM

Blackjack and hookers Cheesy
foreverpattlys

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:05:46 AM

I would pay some of my favorite bands to give me a private concert with friends.  Cool
Who wouldn't do that?
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:28:24 AM

Well It is Impossible but Just for Fun
Suppose You got 50,000 Bitcoins while creating a new bitcoin address, I Wanna know what would the First thing you do after this?
if i had this big number of bitcoins , i will withdraw this  and convert it to our current currency , i will buy my first car , and build a house .

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Berwar

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:23:46 PM

i would buy the house, nice car, travel all over the world and donate the rest
EthBooksPro

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

Spend on Hookers every night that would be a great exercise for me

hmmmm....50000 btc means 53203500.00 usd and if you spend even 100 dollars on a bitch ...you would be fucking 532035 bitches and if you fuck one for one hour that would be 532035 hours that means 60 yrs of your life you would spend fucking whores........if i am not wrong...you gonna need a lot stamina man Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked

LOL! This truly cracked me up! You would need a lot of blue pills to keep up with the 'job'. Anyways, 50,000btc is currently worth over $125m. This is equal to the late pop icon George Michael's fortune. Very good money! Enough to live a splendid life. Did I mention that a $450,000 Ivory Black Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe would be on my driveway? There you have it!

DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:07:04 PM

I will definitely go and manipulate the exchanges with that much bitcoins but I don't think one can hold this much of bitcoin.
Tsyv

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:57:33 PM

1. Buy private island
2. Declare sovereignty
3. Make Bitcoin the national currency

Grin
PokemonGoArena

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

I will transfer 80%  to a HW wallet and from other 20% buy others alts, some of Islands of Costa Rica, and donate some amount to bitcointalk to get VIP Donators tag. Grin

justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:43:38 PM

I will not do anything because I don't care about bitcoin, I interested in ripple onyl.

Kulang

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:55:07 PM

I will not do anything because I don't care about bitcoin, I interested in ripple onyl.
If I got 50, 000 bitcoins, I would probably I'll exchange some of it in to cash and buy a house or if the house owner or house broker accepts bitcoin as payment, it would be much better for faster transactions and also, I will buy a new car, all the things my family needs and wants, and some will be put into insurance for my family's future. I will also donate some to the charitable institutions to share the blessings that I got and some will be lend on investment.
PrayForkts

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:33:34 PM

Quit my actual job, for sure...
willieccd

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:46:51 PM

I will travel the world and buy what I wanna
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:31:35 PM

Wow, its hard to imagine such a sum but if that happened this is what I would do.

First, diversify some of the bitcoins into preferreds, REITs and undervalued dividend paying micro cap equities to obtain some income.

Second, assemble a list of charities including Red Cross, ASPCA for rescue of abused animals and my local ballet society and make sure I set up yearly donations.

Third, allocate some money to my parents since they deserve the windfall after years of looking after me.

Fourth, find a sugar baby or two and find ways to celebrate the good luck and maybe help her finance a small business if she is business minded.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:09:34 PM

Well It is Impossible but Just for Fun
Suppose You got 50,000 Bitcoins while creating a new bitcoin address, I Wanna know what would the First thing you do after this?

Oh man. With only 50 000 Bitcoin, I guess I will only be buying 10 Pizzas for my friend and myself. 50 000 Bitcoin is just enough.
Maybe several years later when Bitcoin price become 1 USD per coin then I will purchase something nicer for myself.

* alright. Just some joke - if you still didn't get it, check my quoted message date.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0;all

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: