Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:16:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TIC] - Trueinvestment coin POS/POW  (Read 3421 times)
3worlduser

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:11:56 AM

DEV have 5,320,000 and "miners" have 1,710,000 the rest of the coin will be produced by POS, so "DEV" will always have 75% of the total supply
10% premine,  where do you get that number?
75% PREMINE is more accurate.

and before your answer, this:

https://github.com/Trueinvestmentcoin/Source/blob/master/src/main.h#L50
Code:
static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 53200000 * COIN;

has nothing to do with the total supply

ok, tell me, how coins go to exchange? maybe you take it there? Of course it make dev, so on each exchange going 500000 coins min. 4 exchangers its 2000000 coins. 53200000 its total suply of coins and no coin more. Also nobody forbids you to buy coins on the exchange and have more POS than dev.

Also you can have your own opinion of course and your are always welcome )

it is not my opinion is the truth 10% premine is a lie because you can't calculate the total amount of coin the POS will produce, the only truth here is that you have at least 75% of the actual supply and you are just some random guy that want to ride the scam train

Bitcoingarden >> 15,000 POW >> NOVAEXCHANGE

TICadm (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:16:40 AM

DEV have 5,320,000 and "miners" have 1,710,000 the rest of the coin will be produced by POS, so "DEV" will always have 75% of the total supply

Code:

ok, tell me, how coins go to exchange? maybe you take it there? Of course it make dev, so on each exchange going 500000 coins min. 4 exchangers its 2000000 coins. 53200000 its total suply of coins and no coin more. Also nobody forbids you to buy coins on the exchange and have more POS than dev.

it is not my opinion is the truth 10% premine is a lie because you can't calculate the total amount of coin the POS will produce, the only truth here is that you have at least 75% of the actual supply and you are just some random guy that want to ride the scam train

i will not unswer you two times the same. You are not right and we both know it. Think you missed lessons in mathematics in school. Thats why you calculated 75%. Good luck, it s a waste of time to prove something to you. Time will judge.
3worlduser

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:27:16 AM

Code:

i will not unswer you two times the same. You are not right and we both know it. Think you missed lessons in mathematics in school. Thats why you calculated 75%. Good luck, it s a waste of time to prove something to you. Time will judge.

You haven't answered nothing, you just wrote something weird about the exchanges but never answered my question, I'll put in simple words

YOU have 5,320,000
"Miners" have 1,710,000
if there is no way to calculate the POS because many coin will not be staking or will be on exchange wallet.
How do you get to the conclusion that you premined 10% of the total supply?

TICadm (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:31:28 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2017, 09:42:58 AM by TICadm

Code:

You haven't answered nothing, you just wrote something weird about the exchanges but never answered my question, I'll put in simple words

YOU have 5,320,000
"Miners" have 1,710,000
if there is no way to calculate the POS because many coin will not be staking or will be on exchange wallet.

I unswered you. If you cant read, its not my problems ) Good luck ) And further I will not give answers anymore on your trolling.
3worlduser

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:48:13 AM

Code:

YOU have 5,320,000
"Miners" have 1,710,000

I unswered you. If you cant read, its now my problems ) Good luck ) And further I will not give answers anymore on your trolling.

So I don't know math, i can't read and for asking a reasonable question you call me a troll, but you never managed to give a real answer to the fact that you have almost all the coins, good luck greedy DEV, I hope you make many satoshis with your SCAM

MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 10:36:37 AM

YOU have 5,320,000
"Miners" have 1,710,000

I think the reply is easy to understand, "dev" says to just wait for exchange and buy the coins he will dump then you will have more POS than dev (while the dev surely disappear with your bitcoins) Wink

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

pow block is over, now can not to do mine. I missed the time to do mining Shocked

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:14:20 PM

Pictures of the agriculture and house or it never happened. Can't just believe you because you say something is true and at first I saw this on the exchange I almost bought it because I wanted posw. You sneaky bugger Wink
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

I think the reply is easy to understand, "dev" says to just wait for exchange and buy the coins he will dump then you will have more POS than dev (while the dev surely disappear with your bitcoins) Wink

Reading between the lines. That's what it is.  Grin
And how the dev reacted to some queries is a bit off for me. Even though they are just trolling his project, he should be more patient as they are potential customers. Who knows? If he proved that he's legit & sincere, they will be his loyal supporters in the end.
TICadm (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:13:51 AM

And how the dev reacted to some queries is a bit off for me. Even though they are just trolling his project, he should be more patient as they are potential customers. Who knows? If he proved that he's legit & sincere, they will be his loyal supporters in the end.

Time will judge....
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

Time will judge....

Any new nodes dev? My wallet isn't syncing anymore and i have 2 connections to tic network.
silverpaul

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

Time will judge....

Any new nodes dev? My wallet isn't syncing anymore and i have 2 connections to tic network.

Here is the answer, I suppose  Grin https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TIC_BTC
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:32:08 PM

Time will judge....

Here is the answer, I suppose  Grin https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TIC_BTC
not sp and tic is scam coin.=))
jawatulen

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:39:16 PM

Time will judge....

any reason for you quote ?  Huh

because i like the name,, true investment coin,, may be will become true for something new ,,  Smiley
AnidMCast

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:38:16 PM

coin still live?
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:29:23 AM

Time will judge....

any reason for you quote ?  Huh

because i like the name,, true investment coin,, may be will become true for something new ,,  Smiley

yes ,, i think you should have a reason to judge this as scam coin,,
with a logical reason

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:41:59 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 05:09:50 AM by Belligerent Fool

YOU have 5,320,000
"Miners" have 1,710,000

Oh now it makes sense Roll Eyes Cheesy

Fuck this guy must be a fool thinking that he isn't holding & earning more coins than the miners..... now here is some very basic math to explain the problem:

If the coin earns 7% Interest per year from staking then before compounding interest starts here would be the initial results...

5,320,000 + 0.0191780821917808% per day Interest = 1020.27397260 per day Reward from Staking

1,710,000 + 0.0191780821917808% per day Interest = 327.94520547 per day Reward from Staking

Now add the compounding ontop and the dev will be getting even more, like 3 times what all miners balance combined would earn but all by himself....

WalletBuilders too.... fucking go learn and stop paying !
investor76

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:38:07 PM

I understand this is not a project anymore?
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:03:14 AM

YOU have 5,320,000
"Miners" have 1,710,000

Oh now it makes sense Roll Eyes Cheesy

Fuck this guy must be a fool thinking that he isn't holding & earning more coins than the miners..... now here is some very basic math to explain the problem:

If the coin earns 7% Interest per year from staking then before compounding interest starts here would be the initial results...

5,320,000 + 0.0191780821917808% per day Interest = 1020.27397260 per day Reward from Staking

1,710,000 + 0.0191780821917808% per day Interest = 327.94520547 per day Reward from Staking

Now add the compounding ontop and the dev will be getting even more, like 3 times what all miners balance combined would earn but all by himself....

WalletBuilders too.... fucking go learn and stop paying !

Your calculation is good. But if dev is staking his coins, majority of dev team don't stake their holdings. And this way should be all coins.
AnidMCast

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 11:52:20 PM

Aдмин вooбщe живoй? y мeня c кoшeлькa пpoпaли мoнeты к кoмy мнe oбpaтитьcя?

Admin alive? my wallet went missing coins who should I contact?

дyмaю чтo мoнeтa мepтвa пoчти c нaчaлa, нeпoнятнo дaжe пoчeмy eё ктoтo пoкyпaл
я пpoдaл "зa кoпeйки", впpoчeм, пoтoм нeмнoгo пoжaлeл, видя чтo мoг пpoдaть "зa pyбли"...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: