Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Sr. Account  (Read 342 times)
THErapist (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:28:10 AM

Anyone who is selling Sr. account? with potential for Hero rank would be good. just PM me and set your price. Thanks. Smiley
1BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:35:59 AM

Anyone who is selling Sr. account? with potential for Hero rank would be good. just PM me and set your price. Thanks. Smiley

How much would you pay for such accounts?
THErapist (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:44:57 AM

How much would you pay for such accounts?

Let's start with 0.04 btc
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:04:12 AM

There's a section dedicated to account sales on this forum, with many offers to choose from (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0), but I'd advise you not to buy one and level up yourself.
If you're caught you can get negative trust on your newly bought account.

dudeofthestick

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:30:47 AM

Wrong section bud, but I know whos selling a Hero member with potential of legendary let me know
1BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

There's a section dedicated to account sales on this forum, with many offers to choose from (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=234.0), but I'd advise you not to buy one and level up yourself.

yeah thanks for sharing. 0.04BTC seems like a lot of money for an account.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:41:49 AM

yeah thanks for sharing. 0.04BTC seems like a lot of money for an account.

It indeed looks like alot, but Sr. members can join campaigns which can earn them 0.02-0.035BTC Weekly.

So if you compare that to his offer, its peanuts, and i also wouldn't understand why someone would sell his account for such prices.
This means that the accounts that ARE being sold, are hacked accounts 90% of the times. I really do not suggest buying one, but level one yourself OP. You'll receive red trust in no-time, and your post quality is probably not going to be as good as the previous owner, which will also lead you to being caught.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: