Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dinastycoin -1EUR in ITALY. Made for Italians . 1st PAYMENT ON BAR!  (Read 15392 times)
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

I am selling DCY if anyone is interested.

Nobody wants this forknote shitcoin already past block 211,000 that you clowns mined in private.  Anyone can make a forknote conf in five minutes and launch their own shitcoin clone.  Why would anyone pay you anything for it?

Coin killer detected.

Forknote is the most advanced cryptonote software. It can be seen like a "joke" cause everyone can easily create a coin on the website though this is the most advanced software on cryptonote development as it can replicate either Bytecoin's code and in the future Monero. Source code can still be published of course in a revertible way.

Italians paid from 690eur to 20000eur to cloud mine it.

Where is the CLI? (Command line Interface)
For CLI use simplewallet either from compiled source or forknoted download. There are GUI windows and Linux downloads available

Can you point a download for windows cli, or how do I use the miner from forknote

thanks.

Linux :

./forknoted --config-file configs/dinastycoin.conf

./simplewallet --config-file configs/dinastycoin.conf

Windows :

Create 2 bat files with,

1. forknoted.exe --config-file configs/dinastycoin.conf
2. simplewallet.exe --config-file configs/dinastycoin.conf

In case you don't have dinastycoin.conf yet, create it, it must end in .conf ( file type extension) and place it at "configs" folder.

https://github.com/forknote/configs/blob/master/dinastycoin.conf

Also download the binaries according to your OS from http://forknote.net/download/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nevaaflaw

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:52:08 PM

Nobody wants this forknote shitcoin already past block 211,000 that you clowns mined in private.  Anyone can make a forknote conf in five minutes and launch their own shitcoin clone.  Why would anyone pay you anything for it?

Coin killer detected.

Forknote is the most advanced cryptonote software. It can be seen like a "joke" cause everyone can easily create a coin on the website though this is the most advanced software on cryptonote development as it can replicate either Bytecoin's code and in the future Monero. Source code can still be published of course in a revertible way.

Where is the CLI? (Command line Interface)
For CLI use simplewallet either from compiled source or forknoted download. There are GUI windows and Linux downloads available

Can you point a download for windows cli, or how do I use the miner from forknote

thanks.
To be honest I have tested with miner included with forknote using miner --daemon-address localhost:37176 --address YOURWALLETTADDRESS --threads NUMBEROFCPUSTOUS --log-level 5 and took miner from other cryptonotes files to use and found that for some reason the miner in bikercoin file was a bit faster. But that was when network diff was at 150154 and on my 6 core CPU solo mining I was solving 1 block per 10 minutes and block reward at the time was 3467. I since created my own private pool to GPU mine and now with network diff at 2million and rising it took my 6 core CPU pc 4 hours to solo mine one block with reward now 3411 while my 6GPU R9 390x have solved 1 block in about 3 minutes.

Hope that helps
premiere1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:59:08 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 06:10:49 PM by premiere1

DinastyCoin Source files for downloading are available via 2 option

1: Download source file to compile from http://premieremining.com/dinastycoinsource. Mine for free at http://democats.org/pool/?name=dinastycoin unlimited via GPU/CPU

or

2: Pay $80 for GUI Wallet and after that pay $29 per day for 10 minutes of mining every 24 hours; with options to purchase more mining time increments on Dinastyoffreedom Back Office platform. Keep in mind this will be solo mining on CPU only.

Last traded for .00288 BTC

Research for yourself and make a choice.
https://www.dinastycoin.com/en_US/come-estrarre-dinastycoin-con-un-normale-pc-casa/
Also available DinastyCoin Windows GUI Wallet
http://premieremining.com/dinastycoinwindowsguiwallet
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

Coin killer detected.

It's a cryptonote version of walletbuilders.  Nothing more.  Stop trying to act like it isn't.  A clone is still a clone.  This coin is no different than the other two or three dozen forknote coins out there.  Cryptonote is good technology.  I'm not saying it isn't. What I'm saying is that this is no different than any of the hundreds of other walletbuilder type coins.  It's just cryptonote walletbuilders/forknote.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
nevaaflaw

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:19:47 PM

Coin killer detected.

It's a cryptonote version of walletbuilders.  Nothing more.  Stop trying to act like it isn't.  A clone is still a clone.  This coin is no different than the other two or three dozen forknote coins out there.  Cryptonote is good technology.  I'm not saying it isn't. What I'm saying is that this is no different than any of the hundreds of other walletbuilder type coins.  It's just cryptonote walletbuilders/forknote.
My reply was in reference to you calling it... "shitcoin already past block 211,000 that you clowns mined in private"
The coin DEV did not create this bitcointalk thread. The coins dev have been building retail connections and relationships to this coin and trying to keep only people whom this coin speaks too. IMO i think it is a multilevel marketing coin similar to Yocoin that started out scrypt and was branded scam now switched to ETH smart contract. These two coins have member who have quotas to fill of recruiting new member whom they gain some portion of their new recruits  and so on. The newly recruited member is given access to a back office where he downloads GUI wallet minus a MINER they must pay $80 for the miner which is actived on a limited license fee allowing him to mine on their platform for 30minutes a day at $29 for he can purchase a all day mining license. This is the whole reason the source codes are not in github cause it would blow up their shit and also why DEV is not associated with this thread.
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:22:26 PM

I don't see a reason why you guys are talking about the "source code". Forknote provides the source code given certain attributes.

Source code can be released anytime.
nevaaflaw

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:29:44 PM

I don't see a reason why you guys are talking about the "source code". Forknote provides the source code given certain attributes.

Yes you can mine without the source code of cryptonotes however you dont get to an exchange without the source code.

An what is the point to mine if there is no exchange.
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:37:38 PM

Yes you can mine without the source code of cryptonotes however you dont get to an exchange without the source code.

I do understand a LOT about cryptonotes and I can tell you the following, I bet some exchanges might be running Forknote daemons as we talk. Also as you may know ForkNote current version uses Bytecoin's code, ForkNote source code is also public as you may know, it's just a simple way to launch cryptonote coins given certain attributes in a config file. All the "source code" cryptonote coins you know can be launched with forknote. The reverse-engineering can also be done as I said before. Forknote is and will be the most advanced cryptonote software.
nevaaflaw

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:45:40 PM

I do understand a LOT about cryptonotes and I can tell you the following, I bet some exchanges might be running Forknote daemons as we talk. Also as you may know ForkNote current version uses Bytecoin's code, ForkNote source code is also public as you may know, it's just a simple way to launch cryptonote coins given certain attributes in a config file. All the "source code" cryptonote coins you know can be launched with forknote. The reverse-engineering can also be done as I said before. Forknote is and will be the most advanced cryptonote software.
Look into any legit crypto-exchange and the bare basic requirement is SOUCE CODE. Don't debate, just look for yourself. Of all the exchanges that you yourself listed you are trying for. They have the same requirement. SOURCE CODE.
Fact is you DO NOT have it. If so it would be on page one of OP. I know the true story with the source code and github and now being 404 page. The DEV does not want this coin on exchange outside of Dinasty Of Freedom because of dumpers and current value would bottom out.
premiere1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:52:52 PM

1: Download source file to compile from http://premieremining.com/dinastycoinsource. Mine for free at http://democats.org/pool/?name=dinastycoin unlimited via GPU/CPU

or

2: Pay $80 for GUI Wallet and after that pay $29 per day for 10 minutes of mining every 24 hours; with options to purchase more mining time increments on Dinastyoffreedom Back Office platform. Keep in mind this will be solo mining on CPU only.

https://www.dinastycoin.com/en_US/come-estrarre-dinastycoin-con-un-normale-pc-casa/

Due to high demand these will not be available for much longer via our site at current rates
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:57:20 PM

or

Due to high demand these will not be available for much longer via our site at current rates

DO NOT TRUST THIS USER
he is nevaaflow ( I checked who was selling it ) things will be public available.
nevaaflaw

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

or

DO NOT TRUST THIS USER
he is nevaaflow ( I checked who was selling it ) things will be public available.
I never tried to hide who I was. Anyone can check my past post and see I own and operate premiereming.com
I am not here to cheat anyone only conduct business. My fucking name is on my website, my nevaaflaw user name is on the coinpayment screen. I am not hiding, I simply have a commodity which is in demand and that warrants a price. Market will define it it is a true price or not.

i will say Logic would dictate that since the creation of democats.org pool and others the effect will be catastrophe to Dinastyoffreedom mining and trading platform as to the fact that these people were solo CPU mining and Network Difficulty has increased from 150k to 3mill in less than 24 hours. Those now paying a license to mine on their platform have no real chance to find a block.

By the way, over 9 sales so far and not 1 complaint. So instead of checking on me you need to get busy with that reverse engineering of the forknoted whatever to generate your own source code for exchange listing
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:10:08 PM

The license was always "free" when you join Dinasty Of Freedom you receive about 100 DCY, you can either buy products/services or spend it on it.

There is no point on your sales, as I said you are just trying to get FREE money. It makes no sense, everyone can see that.
nevaaflaw

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:15:29 PM

The license was always "free" when you join Dinasty Of Freedom you receive about 100 DCY, you can either buy products/services or spend it on it.

There is no point on your sales, as I said you are just trying to get FREE money. It makes no sense, everyone can see that.
Please tell us if you are not the DEV , are you a Dinastyoffreedom member? Why you started this thread? and What you hope to gain?
Since you can not offer source code, road map, bounties, or add to the technology and development of DCY.

What is your angle?
dinastycoin-dcy (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:19:26 PM

Please tell us if you are not the DEV , are you a Dinastyoffreedom member? Why you started this thread? and What you hope to gain?
Since you can not offer source code, road map, bounties, or add to the technology and development of DCY.

What is your angle?

I'm just a cryptonote supporter, I understand a lot about them, cryptonote is all about money privacy. Governments can check your balance anytime, are them who control your accounts and take your money. Dinastyoffreedom is fighting against it. It's honorable to see a project like this.
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:29:06 PM

I never tried to hide who I was. Anyone can check my past post and see I own and operate premiereming.com
Please, tell us about yourself and what is premiereming.com.
Sorry, you just turn up and call yourself, but we still do not know what is premiereming.com

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
nevaaflaw

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:40:34 PM

Sorry, you just turn up and call yourself, but we still do not know what is premiereming.com
Premiere Mining is a cloud mining company like genesis mining and all the rest.
The difference is I cater to the elite customers while the competition will contract to anyone.

My customer base are those that look to allocate 5k annually investing in various cryptocurrency.
We offer education and one-on-one personalized service.
farsky

Activity: 2114
Merit: 757

NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:46:17 PM

The difference is I cater to the elite customers while the competition will contract to anyone.

My customer base are those that look to allocate 5k annually investing in various cryptocurrency.
that is your credo is "Mining is only for rich people"?
you do not give a chance to ordinary people?
not good

Rus fascists: Goran_, mp3.Maniac, Xommy, ivan1975, lovesmayfamilis, Excimer, leonello, Snork1979, be.open, K210, Azrieli.
nevaaflaw

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:59:56 PM

that is your credo is "Mining is only for rich people"?
you do not give a chance to ordinary people?
not good
Too much headache in dealing with the poor and lack of decent education to be honest. They argue, fight, rude and very much simpletons. Waste of time and efforts. I may be blunt and harsh person but I am honest and upfront.
nevaaflaw

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 09:49:37 PM

Cryptonote Network Hash Rate  *at the moment
XMR 58 MH/s
XCI 1.31 MH/s
KRB 801 KH/s
BCN 420 KH/s
XMD 87 KH/s
BIP 69 KH/s