密码教育:Crypto Education
钥匙制造商:Key Maker
联系我们:Contact Us
论坛:Discussion Forum
随着加密货币的兴起而增长:Grow with the rise of Crypto Currency
成为一个有价值的运动的一部分:Become a part of a valuable movement
获得安全交换硬币:Acquire Safe Exchange Coin
数量:100,000的倍数:Quantity: multiples of 100,000
您愿以0.003105比特币价格选择购买100,000个安全交易币:You have selected to purchase 100,000 Safe Exchange Coins @ 0.03105 Bitcoins*
*购买将以比特币结算,以支付时的市场汇率结算:*Purchase will be settled in Bitcoin, at the market rate at time of payment
安全交易所币是一个无国界的事业:Safe Exchange Coin is a Borderless Enterprise
安全交易所币将带你进入一个新型的加密组织模式:SEC gains you cryptographic entry into a new paradigm of organization.
拥有安全交易所币意味着是你能够证明你在SEC社区股权所有的证明:Possessing Safe Exchange Coins means that you are able to provide cryptographic proof of your ownership of a stake in the organization known as the Safe Exchange Community.
我们正在为社会提供改善贸易条件,保护隐私和强化诚信的公用事业:We are providing society with utilities that improve conditions to trade, maintain privacy, and enforce integrity.
安全交易所币在2016年2月期间众筹结束,总量固定为2,147,483,647个:There is a limited amount of 2,147,483,647 Safe Exchange Coins that were all purchased during a Crowdsale in February 2016.
安全交易所币是基于比特币区块链上的技术项目:Safe Exchange Coin is backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain.
安全交易开发者+价值创造者:Safe Exchange Developers + Value Creators
Chille区块链是一种数字化,加密的交易账本,使人们能够匿名存储销售和购买协议。 反过来这些可以用相同水平的匿名方式来赎回,保护每一方不被那些没有参与的人。 这都在公共场合进行; 然而,没有第三方能够查看,获取有关贸易的信息或干扰该贸易发生。
The Chille Blockchain is a Digital, Cryptographic, Transaction Ledger that enables people to Anonymously store Sale and Purchase Agreements. These in turn can be redeemed with the same level of Anonymity which protects each party from those who are not involved. This takes place in public; however, no third party is able to view, acquire information about a trade, or interfere with that trade from taking place.
这是一个宝贵的发展,并成为社会的一部分,可以让你与它的潜力参与。 所有安全交易所币持有人将收到一定比例的Chille区块链的代币,这是使用其功能所必需的。
This is a valuable development, and becoming a part of the community allows you to engage with its potential. All Safe Exchange Coin holders will receive a proportional amount of the Chille Blockchain's tokens that will be necessary for utilizing its features.
此外,有可能通过拥有安全交易所币来赚取Chille币。
Additionally, it will be possible to residually earn Chille Coins by possessing Safe Exchange Coins.
持有安全交易所币将获得股息:Earn Dividends Holding Safe Exchange Coins
当安全交易所的开发者发布产品时,持有人将根据你拥有的多少安全交易所币来获得股息。
When the Safe Exchange Developers launch products Holders earn dividends based on how many Safe Exchange Coins that are in your possession.
例如:如果您持有21,474,837个安全交易所币,它是所有安全交易币的1%。
For example: if you are holding 21,474,837 Safe Exchange Coins which is 1% of all the Safe Exchange Coins
并且:当Chille区块链发布时,将会有100000 Chille币被授予安全交易所币的持有者。因此,你在Chille区块链的种子份额是1000个代币。
And suppose: when the Chille Blockchain is launched 100,000 of the Chille Coins would be granted to the Safe Exchange Coin stake holders。Therefore: your share of the seeding of the Chille Blockchain would be 1,000 coins。

从区块链交易费中获取股息:Earn Dividends From Blockchain Transaction Fees
安全交换硬币持有人也会定期获得在Chille区块链上发生的交易费用:Safe Exchange Coin Holders also earn a regular share of the transactions fees that take place on the Chille Blockchain.
对于每种交易类型,收取费用于支付矿工费以及为交易采购应用程序的软件开发人员。
For each transaction type, a fee is charged to pay miners, and additionally the software developers that procure the application for transactions.
因此,佣金支付给持有人:10%的网络费。
Thus, a commission is paid to holders: 10% of the network fees.
以下是安全交易所币持有人赚取的三种交易类型的列表:
Below is a list of the three transaction types that lead to Safe Exchange Coin holders to earn:
安全交易所硬币持有人可从交易中获得10%的手续费用。 当人们向任何人发送任何金额的资金时,都有网络交易费。
Safe Exchange Coin holders earn 10% of the fees from transfer transactions. When people send any amount of funds to another person there is a network transaction fee.
人们能够在Chille区块链上出售商品和服务。为了将合同存储到网络中,将收取费用。 10%返回给持有人。People are be able to sell goods and services on the Chille Blockchain. In order to store the contract into the network a fee is charged. 10% returns to the holders.
同样,当购买合同时,Bob将花费一笔费用将其资金转移到网络上。这将给予安全交换持有人10%的费用。
Likewise as a contract is purchased it will cost Bob a fee to transfer his funds across the network. This grants the Safe Exchange Holders 10% of that fee.
每笔交易支付手续费
所有交易都会产生较小的网络费用,Safe Exchange客户端(一个用户界面)向我们提供Chille区块链网络的剩余收入。
Each Transaction Pays a Fee
All transactions result in a small network fee, The Safe Exchange Client, a user interface, grants us the residual income from the Chille Blockchain Network.
网络费:Network fee
安全交换客户端
通过Safe Exchange客户赚取的所有手续费都汇集并分发给安全交易所硬币持有人。
Safe Exchange Client
All commissions earned through the Safe Exchange Client are pooled and distributed to Safe Exchange Coin holders.
所有手续费与硬币持有人共享
根据您在手续费获得时持有的安全交易币的百分比(%),您将获得您能够从佣金池兑换的Chille区块链奖励的比例。
All Commissions Shared With Coin Holders
Based on the percentage (%) of Safe Exchange Coins that you hold at the time that a commission is earned grants you that proportion of the Chille Blockchain incentive that you are able to redeem from the commission pool.
所有权:ownership
佣金池:commission pool
一个有用和有价值的平台
很明显,安全交换硬币可以是一个有价值的社会效用; 现在轮到你采取下一步支持和成长与这个进步运动。
A Useful and Valuable Platform
It is clear that Safe Exchange Coin could be a valuable utility for society; It is your turn to take the next steps to support and grow with this progressive movement.
文件和通知:Documents and Notices
购买协议/条款和条件:Purchase Agreement / Terms and Conditions
安全交易开发者:Safe Exchange Developers
在Twitter上关注Safe Exchange :Follow Safe Exchange on Twitter
在Twitter上关注丹尼尔·达贝克 :Follow Daniel Dabek on Twitter
安全交流论坛:Safe Exchange Discussion Forum

从以下三个选项中选择一个,您希望如何接收安全交易币:
选项1.提供我自己的地址以接收安全交易币。
选项2.生成密钥,必须复制以存储我的安全交易币。
即将推出从Safex网站帐户管理我的安全交易币。
Choose from one of the three options on how you would like to receive your Safe Exchange Coins:
Option 1. Provide my own address to receive Safe Exchange Coins.
Option 2. Generate a Key Pair I must copy to store my Safe Exchange Coins.
Coming Soon Manage my Safe Exchange Coins from a Safex Website Account.

警告:不要刷新,关闭或按下此页上的返回按钮!
请在您完成购买后,输入您希望我们将您的公开地址发送到安全交易币。
在这里输入您的比特币公钥
通过选中此框我承认我已经准确提供了我拥有私钥的比特币地址。 我知道,将来没有人可以重新创建它们。
通过继续支付,我同意在15分钟内支付在下一个屏幕上提供的比特币为十万安全交易所硬币
我承认我已阅读本页脚注中的购买协议。
继续支付
Warning: do not Refresh, Close, Or Push the Back button on this page!!
Please enter your public address to where you would like for us to send the Safe Exchange Coins to once you have completed your purchase.
enter your bitcoin public key here
By Checking this box I Acknowledge that I have accurately supplied the bitcoin address for which I possess the private key. I know that no one can recreate them for me in the future.
By proceeding to pay I agree to pay the rate supplied on the next screen in bitcoins for 100,000 Safe Exchange Coins within 15 minutes
I acknowledge that I have read the purchase agreement found at the footer of this page.
proceeding to pay

警告:不要刷新,关闭或按下此页上的返回按钮!
这是一次性生成的公钥和私钥集,在这里将存储您购买的安全Exchange交易硬币
您必须复制这些键并存储在安全的地方
在您进入下一步完成购买后,这些密钥将不会再从我们这里
只有您有权力复制这些密钥并将其存储在安全的地方以备将来使用
您必须复制这些密钥并存储在安全的地方(不要与他人共享您的密钥)
密钥(复制):
Ky4jHLZbYs3MSUpPkuXGVbia1bQCYVexF5sKnut6QhHP6b83P4Da
公钥(可共享以接收付款):
18PcR35pMy3PZgrNeXM3gFbZHr9WzxGHcv
通过选中此框我确认我已经准确地复制了上面生成的密钥。我知道,将来没有人可以重新创建它们。
通过继续支付,我同意在15分钟内支付在下一个屏幕上提供的比特币支付方式,支付十万安全交易所硬币
我承认我已阅读本页脚注中的购买协议。
继续支付
Warning: do not Refresh, Close, Or Push the Back button on this page!!
This is a one time generated Public and Private Key set where will be stored your Safe Exchange Coin Purchase
You Must Copy These Keys and Store Them In a Safe Place
After you go to the next step to complete your purchase these keys will not be available from us again
Only you have the power to copy down these keys and store them in a safe place for future usage
You Must Copy These Keys and Store Them In a Safe Place (Do not share with others your Secret Key)
Secret Key (copy this):
Ky4jHLZbYs3MSUpPkuXGVbia1bQCYVexF5sKnut6QhHP6b83P4Da
Public Key (sharable to receive payments):
18PcR35pMy3PZgrNeXM3gFbZHr9WzxGHcv
By Checking this box I Acknowledge that I have accurately copied the keys generated above. I know that no one can recreate them for me in the future.
By proceeding to pay I agree to pay the rate supplied on the next screen in bitcoins for 100,000 Safe Exchange Coins within 15 minutes
I acknowledge that I have read purchase agreement found at the footer of this page.
proceeding to pay
如果加载需要一段时间,这意味着你太多的重复动作;重复太多次将使你拒绝访问
if loading takes a while it means you are doing too many attempts too often; abusing this will have you rejected

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xorlogic

Activity: 181
Merit: 103

The future for all trade is decentralized safex.io