Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:40:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB blog texts  (Read 519 times)
rytyr (OP)

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:23:52 PM

I want to buy blog texts about Bitcoin and crypto currency topics. Texts could be tutorials, reviews and or scene news. The texts should already be exist. But not required.

• min. 300 words
  • English language
  • text is unique and will only be sold once

Offers are welcome.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jumpy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:17:08 PM

Professional blogger, writer and editor here.

Please send me a PM with the rates and how many articles you need.

Thanks,

Jumpy

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
User365

Activity: 434

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 07:18:29 PM

Hey,

i am interested in this offer.

How much would you pay for one article ? Smiley

[could be your ad]
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:15:08 PM

Will you claim that these articles are your own or will you post them under the name of the original author?
How much will you pay for serious 500-word article, never published before?
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 10:08:18 PM

You can pm me, I can write some post for you. You can check my style of writing on my blog, click under my signature for the link.

rytyr (OP)

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:13:11 PM

It does not matter if the article gets published under my name or under the name of the original author. The original author can decide under which name the article appears on the blog.

Will you claim that these articles are your own or will you post them under the name of the original author?

@all: It seems you got me wrong, I do not want to order new articles. I'd rather want to buy existing articles which have not been published yet.
Henkkaa

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:47:33 PM

It does not matter if the article gets published under my name or under the name of the original author. The original author can decide under which name the article appears on the blog.

@all: It seems you got me wrong, I do not want to order new articles. I'd rather want to buy existing articles which have not been published yet.
But that doesn't make any sense, does it? Why would there be any existing articles that haven't been published yet? You are basically ordering new articles here. Even if you'd pay for an existing unpublished article, it would pretty much cost same as ordering a new article, so you're going to be better off just ordering a fresh article on topics of your choosing. Hit me up with a PM if you'd like me to write you an article on any cryptocurrency-related topic along with your payrate!
Jumpy

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:08:06 AM

I can whip up any number of these very quickly. As mentioned before it doesn't matter if they have been written yet or not.

PM me if you are interested in buying some articles. My rate for this would be 0.00002 BTC per word (0.006 BTC for a 300 word article).

PM me if you want to advertise on this signature.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 03:01:04 AM

you need article content about crypto curency
and how much you pay rate, how much you budget can buy content youre blog
i can work you, if you pay rate is competitif
ahmadmanga

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:31:46 AM

I'm interested in this work, I'll send you a PM.

▐   FootballCoin    ▐             FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                    ▐     More Info
▐   FootballCoin    ▐                GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                         ▐    JOIN NOW
▐   FootballCoin    ▐  Collectible Cards and Tokens Issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain      ▐   ANN Thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: