Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLS!! Help me wIth accept bitcoins on node.js  (Read 1844 times)
rolik2001 (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:58:24 PM

I write site on node.js and dont know how to accept bitcoin on node.js. I know about bitpay(problem what maximum is 500 dollars),blockchain.info(problem what i need api key and must wait 2 days for this key), block.io(problem what on free account only 100 address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 05:17:39 AM

I've been working on this nodejs tutorial series for the last few months https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhWIQKZKupCasXHue7itsB0twiIwQtDV_

Goes from the simple intro Hello World to Express, templating, using bitcore-lib, blocktrail API and deployment. You can generate addresses and accept bitcoin just using a library.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:32:44 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

You just want to accept bitcoins?  You don't need to send any bitcoins?

If so, then it is easy.

• Choose a wallet (examples: MultiBit, Electrum, Bitcoin Core, etc)
  • Install that wallet on a secure computer (NOT on your web server)
  • Generate lots of addresses with the wallet
  • Add those addresses to a database that your webserver can access
  • Create a secure backup of your wallet
  • The webserver can now look up addresses in the database to use

Since you didn't store any private keys in the database, the webserver can only accept bitcoins, it can't send any.
Since you didn't store any private keys in the database, nobody can steal your bitcoins unless they have access to your wallet.
You can generate as many addresses as you like with the wallet, just add the list of generated addresses to your database as you generate them.

When you want to use the bitcoins, you can just use your wallet to send them somewhere.
rolik2001 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:30:57 PM

I've been working on this nodejs tutorial series for the last few months https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhWIQKZKupCasXHue7itsB0twiIwQtDV_

Goes from the simple intro Hello World to Express, templating, using bitcore-lib, blocktrail API and deployment. You can generate addresses and accept bitcoin just using a library.
thanks for this very good guide )))
rolik2001 (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:32:45 PM

You just want to accept bitcoins?  You don't need to send any bitcoins?

If so, then it is easy.

• Choose a wallet (examples: MultiBit, Electrum, Bitcoin Core, etc)
  • Install that wallet on a secure computer (NOT on your web server)
  • Generate lots of addresses with the wallet
  • Add those addresses to a database that your webserver can access
  • Create a secure backup of your wallet
  • The webserver can now look up addresses in the database to use

Since you didn't store any private keys in the database, the webserver can only accept bitcoins, it can't send any.
Since you didn't store any private keys in the database, nobody can steal your bitcoins unless they have access to your wallet.
You can generate as many addresses as you like with the wallet, just add the list of generated addresses to your database as you generate them.

When you want to use the bitcoins, you can just use your wallet to send them somewhere.
yes i can generate in bitcoinjs but problem was in notification socket on blockchain.info is bad because very much transaction and i can lost transaction
cypherblock

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 07:46:37 PM

The proposed solution doesn't give the website any means to verify that coins were received before delivering the goods or services. So you would have to query your node for this.
rolik2001 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:34:34 PM

The proposed solution doesn't give the website any means to verify that coins were received before delivering the goods or services. So you would have to query your node for this.
no blocktrail have notification on domain
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 06:51:19 PM

Have you checked bitcore ? it may be interesting as it is bitcoin core built on nodejs, then it is up to you to see what to do with it.
This API can be what you are looking for : https://www.blockcypher.com/dev/bitcoin/?javascript#types-of-events
you can create a confirmed tx event using a websocket.
It is the first time i check this API, it is a complete set of tools, take your time and read it carefully. Hope that helps.
rolik2001 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:26:09 PM

Have you checked bitcore ? it may be interesting as it is bitcoin core built on nodejs, then it is up to you to see what to do with it.
This API can be what you are looking for : https://www.blockcypher.com/dev/bitcoin/?javascript#types-of-events
It is the first time i check this API, it is a complete set of tools, take your time and read it carefully. Hope that helps.
for start core i need start full node?? on block.io also can receive confirmed payment by websocket
nemgun

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

for start core i need start full node?? on block.io also can receive confirmed payment by websocket

I didn't extended on bitcore, i just know that it is made to be used with nodejs.
For the API, many people there says that block.io is a bad API, and that blockcypher is a good one, personally i am ok with block.io but only in a development environment.
It is up to you.
hinterlog

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:56:42 PM

Can you give me more information as to what you are trying to build?
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:19:21 PM

Have you ever checked out bitcoinjs? Bitcoin core and js example tutorials and scripts might help you.
rolik2001 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 08:04:06 PM

Have you ever checked out bitcoinjs? Bitcoin core and js example tutorials and scripts might help you.
i try to find web services and i konw about bitcoinjs and core
nemgun

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 08:50:56 AM

Maybe bitcoin-node or node-bitcoin is what you are looking for, as you can query a bitcoin daemon (ad even blockchain.info RPC api) and then send usual methods or even your own methods. It is compliant with SSL and part of bitcoinjs project i guess.
If all these projects doesn't suits you, could you tell us exactly what you are looking for then ? because i think that we talked about the libraries.
asoltys

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:50:31 PM

You might want to check out https://github.com/bcoin-org/bcoin as well.  You can run it in SPV mode if you don't want to run a full node.
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

You might want to check out https://github.com/bcoin-org/bcoin as well.  You can run it in SPV mode if you don't want to run a full node.

Do not use any APIs and use your local blockchain instead! Bitcore and bcoin both provide you a javascript layer on top of a local bitcoin blockchain running on your system ..

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
rolik2001 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:14:06 PM

Thanks for all your answer and understand what i can use bitcoinjs and bitcore or blockchain.info how explorer
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:57:40 PM

i try to find web services and i konw about bitcoinjs and core

Or This might provide you the full information and setup about bit coin node.js
https://bbvaopen4u.com/en/actualidad/how-create-bitcoin-wallet-open-source-javascript-library
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: