Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:34:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♠Looking for experienced programmers to make a website redirection tool♠  (Read 189 times)
CLE_Maximus (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

I'm looking for a programmer who can design a script or an executable that can automatically redirect websites. If there is some way to hard-code this into the OS that can bypass AV detection, that would be a plus. I would prefer it not be a browser addon because a browser update can break it. It would have to work on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and peferably 10.

Example: User opens a web browser (Firefox, IE, Edge, Chrome) and they visit wikipedia.org -- it would automatically redirect them to another link that I specify.

If there is a software out there that does this already, please PM and I will gladly tip you. Anyone interested in designing this I'm willing to compensate well

Thanks,
Maxi
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto-boy

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

Hi,

I can do that solution for you.

PM me.

Thanks.
CLE_Maximus (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 250