Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UgBit.com - 100% Free BitCoin E-Book (no spam)  (Read 1374 times)
Coaster (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 05:46:34 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2011, 04:32:14 PM by Coaster

Hey Everyone,

I've spent the past month talking to a lot of the BitCoin community and finding out what they wanted to know more about. . . Found some things that most BitCoin users didn't know ANYTHING about, and then threw it all together in an easy to read e-book. The type of book you can open up time and time again when you need a reliable reference. Beyond that, some of the people to whom I've shown the early release say it's better than the BitCoin wiki.

Of course as things are constantly changing, I realized that the book would have to be updated fairly frequently... So I divided it into a constantly updated members' webpage and the e-book which will receive gradual updates as BitCoin changes. I'm giving away the e-book in exchange for your email address and hopefully feedback.

What I've accomplished though is an easy way to explain and introduce new users to BitCoins. What it is, how it works, why anyone would attribute value to the coin in general, mining rig builds, mining pool profitability, future implications of BitCoins, how investment bankers view BitCoins and so much more I can't possibly list it all here. In other words...

Check it out for yourself 100% free ebook: UgBit's BitCoin Mastery - skip right to signup page
The book will remain free till I can't afford the server anymore.. If you like the book tell your friends about it, and refer users to join the members only section.

tldr; Made a BitCoin pay-to-join website that fully explains everything there is to know about BitCoin that even a cave-person could understand. Earn BTC or USD referring friends to signup and earn commission on those that they refer as well (two-tiered referral system).

ps. I asked admin theymos for permission to post this and he said as long as it's not spammed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jerfelix

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 06:23:43 PM

Ew.  I feel dirty after visiting that site. 
Coaster (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 06:33:13 PM

Take a bath. Then, do you mind explaining why Huh
I got permission from admin theymos to post this, and will be enforcing no spamming of the referral link on these forums and everywhere else. My goal was to make an easy way to teach newbs about bitcoins.

jerfelix

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 06:41:11 PM

Reminds me of all of those scam and Get Rich Quick sites.

Random samples found from Googling "Get Rich Quick"
http://21butrich.com/
http://www.johnmeeker.info/

And showing a dotted-line cut out coupon on a screen to someone who will fall for Get Rich Quick Schemes is a bad idea.  They'll poke their scissors through their screen.

I doubt many of the people on this board are into Bitcoins as a "get rich quick" scheme.  Most see the potential to participate in something that is game-changing.  Sure, we all want to profit from it, but not in a scammy way.  And it's offensive to see Bitcoin portrayed as a scammy get-rich-quick scheme.
Coaster (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 06:56:36 PM

The point is I'm not giving away the info for free.. Every eproduct has a splash page. When it has something I want though, I just get it. If you mine, you expect to get paid for your mining right?

But nowhere do I mention you'll get rich overnight. The book speaks for itself. I've given free copies to a number of forum members and they'll be reviewing soon.

If you wouldn't buy an encyclopedia or a reference guide, you're not the type to buy this book. Get 49 more posts and you can have a copy for free.

ps. I'm offended you said my site looks like those two... I disagree. I couldn't keep those pages open for 2 seconds.

jerfelix

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 07:00:10 PM

Don't be offended.  You asked for feedback, and I gave it.

I skimmed to the part where you said you made over six figures out of nothing (or however you worded that), and looked at the general layout of the page, and that was my reaction.

You can disagree, but I am not wrong (after all, it's MY impression we're talking about).
kakobrekla

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Psi laju, karavani prolaze.

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 07:38:11 PM

Yep, it does look like scammy long pages. (And those are the way they are because they 'work')

Coaster (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 08:27:11 PM

Your right, I'm gonna have to change the way the layout looks. Do you think you could give an impartial review of the content if I gave you a review copy?

bitminer

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 08:29:52 PM

UgBit.com is ugly Shocked
jerfelix

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 08:30:33 PM

Your right, I'm gonna have to change the way the layout looks. Do you think you could give an impartial review of the content if I gave you a review copy?
Not sure who you directed that to, but I would.
Coaster (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 11:33:49 PM

It's almost 40 pages long.. and since I want to prove I have nothing to scam anyone out of. It's 100% free to read the book right now, all I ask for is your feedback. Anyone willing to contribute will get access to a premium section with support tickets, live chat and video guides.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: