Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Official] Bitcoin Play! Satoshi Dice, Free Bitcoins, and more coming!  (Read 34746 times)
bitcoinplay (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 07:50:09 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2013, 03:59:51 PM by bitcoinplay

Hello friends, today I introduce you Bitcoin Play!

This is one place for everything BTCitcoin and more adding soon!

Please try these services and report any kind of issues and bugs to me via PM only.

Satoshi Dice is a popular game and here on this site, the multiplier is very high! You can win up to 100 times!! Make sure to try those out!

Any kind of payment is done on hourly bases with a cron script. Please be patient and enjoy!!

I also welcome advertisers on this website right now!
This website is somewhat old to about 2-3 months and I am now adding an official announcement on BitcoinTalk forum. All the Bitcoin addresses are now reset so that it starts as a new service. All the older payouts were completed.

I will soon add public stats for Satoshi Dice and Free Bitcoins so that the system remains transparent.

I am currently starting this site with NO PROFIT and low adverts, but the adverts will soon increase to high number. Advertisers have a chance for this now. Also, for advertisers, you can also specify the time period to run your ads.

[Offer] Only for BitcoinTalk members, I can give you 30% discount on placing the ads on the website. Just mention your BitcoinTalk username at the time of order.

You ALL can contact me via PM here or post your query here!

Website URL: http://bitcoinplay.tk/
We could soon move to a .co or .com domain with a new name.

Also, please help me running this site by Donation BTCitcoins to 19UL9AArovrRRjyRmnBxnC5uqJCYwc4LGd

I also want some moderators from BitcoinTalk community to see after Free Bitcoins (when live) and Chat (when live). I will also need a Advertising manager. I will pay each of the persons on daily bases. I want reputed people from the forum that are online for at least 6 hours a day. (I will appoint 4 moderators for 6 hours each, they are allowed to moderate for more time than that in case they are online/want to. I will appoint them a little later.

Thanks and enjoy!

Bitcoin Play, the source of everything bitcoin! Donate: 1KPyjjUWge1vDou2bQXJkZfA2dV5NKTWmv
Faucet Donation: 1BhrsvzcbjP6cPUrQDBjYbTztnHHFDLE9W
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poly

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:52:04 AM

It's not provably fair. Avoiding.

poly | My Tip Jar
bitcoinplay (OP)

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 07:53:29 AM

It's not provably fair. Avoiding.

And Why do you think so?

Bitcoin Play, the source of everything bitcoin! Donate: 1KPyjjUWge1vDou2bQXJkZfA2dV5NKTWmv
poly

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:55:03 AM

Do you even know how satoshi dice works?

Anyone can verify satoshidice is not cheating. But the same thing can't be said for your game.

poly | My Tip Jar
Slix313

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:56:48 AM

seems like some easy coins! glad i saw this!
bitcoinplay (OP)

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 08:03:15 AM

Do you even know how satoshi dice works?

Anyone can verify satoshidice is not cheating. But the same thing can't be said for your game.

Look, normal Satoshi Dice works by playing a number each time it receives a transaction. Here, the system logs all the incoming transactions and playes the dice every 30 min. If your bet was correct, it will return the amount.

Also, in original Satoshi Dice, if you loose you will get bet multiples with 0.005 as a return, but its not the case here. You will get nothing if you lose. (Multiplier is very high here!)

This is all done with cron job. I will add a transparent Stats soon. Maybe then you will be convinced.

One thing I can say is, this system is new and probably can have delays. I request everyone to post here if it happens, so that I can fix it as soon as possible. Also this system works at 1 confirmation and not 0.

poly

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:18:37 AM

But we can't prove that you are generating fair random numbers. You could be rigging it in your favor! It's possible to let anyone verify your random number generation is fair.

Read up about provably fair gambling.

poly | My Tip Jar
bitcoinplay (OP)

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 08:24:36 AM

But we can't prove that you are generating fair random numbers. You could be rigging it in your favor! It's possible to let anyone verify your random number generation is fair.

Okay, I understand your point. Will add a ticker on the website that will tell you the last drawn number.

Will it be okay then?

poly

Weighted companion cube

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:25:55 AM

Okay, I understand your point. Will add a ticker on the website that will tell you the last drawn number.

Will it be okay then?
No! Because we can't prove you are drawing a truly random number.

Seriously, read about provably fair gambling.

poly | My Tip Jar
bitcoinplay (OP)

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 08:47:52 AM

Will it be okay then?
No! Because we can't prove you are drawing a truly random number.

Seriously, read about provably fair gambling.

Okay, will soon implement a method for 'proving' that the number was truly random.

Thanks for the Response! Smiley

bitcoinplay (OP)

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 10:45:10 AM

Anyone playing now?

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:29:37 PM

I also want some moderators from BitcoinTalk community to see after Free Bitcoins (when live) and Chat (when live). I will also need a Advertising manager. I will pay each of the persons on daily bases. I want reputed people from the forum that are online for at least 6 hours a day. (I will appoint 4 moderators for 6 hours each, they are allowed to moderate for more time than that in case they are online/want to. I will appoint them a little later.
Send me a PM with more details please.

(Maybe also hire me to make your dice game better)
Dougie

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

You are not special.

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 12:34:37 PM

I think for this to work you should make it provably fair as above and also generate vanity addresses to make it friendlier to send coins to.

Shouldn't be that hard to program if you've come this far in programming a 'dice' game.

Lurking since 2011...
1J4DhU3q6RxxCTfAAcg5ExVK6FfxkmzkTH
bitcoinplay (OP)

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 03:50:07 PM

Send me a PM with more details please.

(Maybe also hire me to make your dice game better)

Well, now you are on the list. Currently, as not many of the people are playing (nearly nil), I don't need any moderator. But SOON I will!

You are now on the list for a moderator, you meet all the requirements for the same.

Will PM you when required. Smiley

bitcoinplay (OP)

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 03:51:04 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 04:16:57 PM by bitcoinplay

I think for this to work you should make it provably fair as above and also generate vanity addresses to make it friendlier to send coins to.

Shouldn't be that hard to program if you've come this far in programming a 'dice' game.

Yes, Vanity Addresses are on my first hit-list. They will be added soon.

I am already working on to make the game 'provably' fair.

Thanks for the Response! Smiley

akabmikua

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 07:42:54 PM

This really sounds nice!

Will try later on...

BTC: 16V3WVdW1oXbgAdDHKHdvJ9Msm4CSDrigf
Always, respect. Join CEX.IO and we both get advatage.
inquni1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 05:16:49 PM

Is it nice?
bitcoinplay (OP)

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 05:20:54 PM

Is it nice?

Believe me, it was played 4 times, and they all won!

All the transactions are complete for now.

bitcoinplay (OP)

Bitcoin Play!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 03:00:49 PM

This thread is now moved to non-newbie section of the website here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=188126.0

Enjoy! You can post there or PM me directly!

iANDROID

Activity: 182

Swiss Money all around me!

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 03:10:27 PM

This still look suspicious.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: