Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:36:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: supload.com is 100% scam  (Read 1798 times)
scamalert1000 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

Hi i want to tell you about supload.com whic scam from member for web traffic and not pay for their Image traffic.
They don't give money
otherwise they delete most view image post (because most view post get more traffic for money) so they don't want to give money to member so they delete them.

So Sure they are Cheat to member or Scam to member

Thanks
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:30:25 PM

I have been a member there for a while and unfortunately my earnings are BTC0.0000 and the pics have lots of views.
They may hide the earnings, move your thread to Scam Accusations
scamalert1000 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:15:52 AM

I have been a member there for a while and unfortunately my earnings are BTC0.0000 and the pics have lots of views.
They may hide the earnings, move your thread to Scam Accusations

Thanks, now i will move this post to scam Accusations
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:53:33 AM

Man, you posted same thread twice on here, lock another thread to prevent discussing same problem in different thread
scamalert1000 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:24:45 AM

Hello This is my first post after joining bitcointalk. Though following it from quiet a couple of months.

I just wanted to tell my experience of supload.com which I'm using for the past 1 month or so.

After Joining into supload.com I uploaded a few photos which did not get any views thus could not generate any money. The one thing that I overlooked was it supports GIF animations and the platform is open to upload GIFs and just to check it I uploaded one GIF animation and suddenly I earned $0.01 from it within a few minutes. The GIF even managed to get a place in the POPULAR TAB for sometime which is the homepage of supload and earned a few more views subjecting more money.

I kept on uploading photos and earned $1.01 and tried to withdraw the bitcoins which I failed to do as I was getting a message EARNINGS FOR YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE FINALIZED. I kept the account as it was and stopped uploading photos to it and waited till my account gets finalized from the server side. It did not happen!

Yesterday I mailed the support of supload and after almost 12 hours I received a reply where I was asked to give my user id. After I sent them my user id I got no response from them, however, when I clicked the withdraw button it worked and I got $1.01 value of bitcoins transferred in my wallet. I earned $1.01 bitcoins in supload when the Bitcoin value was less than $1000 so the total btcs earned was 0.001 but as the value of bitcoin started racing, the earned bitcoins against the earned dollar value became 0.0008 which I withdrew today.

100% sure they cheat to member. Smiley  Don't waste your time too much at supload
xoguar

Activity: 109
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:35:50 AM

Not pay Smiley

It's mean - scam.

"Earnings for your account must be finalized"

Excuse me, but if you give a registration and give chance work.. Give money, than i was earn..
Or should I run after the administration and ask for money?
ascakan

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

No pay no show pictures ...

https://supload.com/BkZWsDt59bb : Image is not available  ... Right after i upload some it doesnt shown

Clicking on withdrawn i have more than 1+ Dolar ofc : Earnings for your account must be finalized

i mailed to devs : No response ...

Supload blogs are empty

Twitter inactive...

On these kind of prove i can assume its really big scam but i dont understand why they are countinue to work ? Then wont ask payment they wont shows advertisement... So its a big why for me ?
Supload
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Hey all,

I am one of the owners of Supload. I apologize for bumping an old thread but another user has brought this to my attention and I wanted to address it. The person who posted this original post was sending us fraudulent/fake traffic with russian bots in an attempt to increase his earnings. This obviously is not allowed and is against our terms. The user then tried to withdraw his earnings but because of our fraud screening system that detects fake traffic, he was flagged and was not able to withdraw what he had earned from his fake traffic. After an email back and forth with the user, where we explained that this was not allowed, he then threatened to post a "review" on this forum. I am attaching a screenshot of the email correspondence with the users information redacted for all to see. I just wanted to make it clear that we have paid, and will continue to pay, every single user on the platform who has sent us legitimate content and traffic. We have no reason to ruin the reputation of a company that is 10+ years old over $1.

We are trying to spread crypto usage all over the world by introducing new users to it in a way that is very similar to the faucets of the OG days. Doing anything negative to harm or dissuade people from crypto is not in our ethos. If anyone is claiming they were not paid please be assured that they were most likely sending fraudulent traffic to the site or violating the terms of use in another manner.  If anyone has any concerns or questions please feel free to contact us via email, twitter, or private message me here.

Apologies again for bumping the old thread but I have tried to contact a moderator here first, to avoid giving this user the attention he was seeking, but I was not able to hear anything back as of yet.

Here is the screen capture of the email threats made by this user:

-Mike
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: