Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust feedback explanation  (Read 563 times)
Faliro (OP)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:42:38 PM

Hi

i made a successful transaction with a member of the forum and we gave each other positive feedback but under our names the trust metric has not change.
Let,s  say about me because i am a new member this is normal, the other user has 300 posts...

can u please inform me how the trust/ignore thing is calculated

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Simonsolo

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:26:16 PM

Basically trust works on default trust list while you have given a user postivie rust you will see a +1 at his trust .. you can see. And suppose you put like 1000 bitcoins in the amount risked then the trust should turn green, but remember this is just for you. To be visible for everyone the person must get the trust from a default trust person.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 11:06:43 PM

There's a list of people on "Default trust". Generally people who are highly trusted and been around for a while. Post count doesn't matter in this case.
Getting a positive (or negative) feedback from anyone else doesn't affect what the forum sees.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:04:35 AM

try to refresh your computer again maybe it will change, so the value of your confidence will grow
canah17

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

Hi

i made a successful transaction with a member of the forum and we gave each other positive feedback but under our names the trust metric has not change.
Let,s  say about me because i am a new member this is normal, the other user has 300 posts...

can u please inform me how the trust/ignore thing is calculated

thanks

I think that when you give a user of this forum a trust feedback it will not shown on your account profile because it has to be approved by the admin, One person message me that he would give trust feedback to me because i helped him with his problem so i checked and it wasn't there so i told my friend why my trust feedback is zero? so he told me that it needs approval of the admin so that you in your profile will be marked a +1 feedback that's my knowledge about it but i don't know what the other user's think Cheesy
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:47:00 PM

There's a list of people on "Default trust". Generally people who are highly trusted and been around for a while. Post count doesn't matter in this case.
Getting a positive (or negative) feedback from anyone else doesn't affect what the forum sees.

Getting negative feedback will make us to stay away from trading involvement and signature campaign. Mutual trusts are happening when we are involves in any kind of trusted projects, trading and other businesses.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: