Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:23:07 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some scriptig help  (Read 273 times)
OttoBismark (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:07:31 PM

Hello!

I am using bitcoin since 2014, sadly I didn't invest in it all my money when it was low after Mount Gox.

I gave up on getting money from bitcoin, but I still want to realize my childhood dream, which is easier (I think) to realize with bitcoin.

So when I was a child we played a game where the players checked different numbers on a 10x10 table. The numbers were from 1 to 100.

Each number had a different value. And the player with highest value won. Of course nobody knew beforehand the real values.

Small % of the money went to the game master.

The third place won back half his/her bet.

The second place won back the full bet.

The first place wont everything else.

Minimum 10 players played and every bet was the same amount in a round.

-----

Now my plan is to realize this online, because I don't really like BTC dice games (most people loose). Or BTC lottery (multiple tickets, lots of waiting time, with small profit).

I want to offer players a game where there is a guaranteed winner in every match, and you can only have one bet, but you can sit to tables from 10 BTC to 0.000001 BTC / bet.

And the best thing is, it is guaranteed that the site don't run out of money, since the players provide the prize, not like the main sites which can quickly go out of business on occasional high wins.

-----

The thing is I couldn't find any tutorials on how to build a site where players can register, login (with e-mail+capcha), deposit BTC, send complaints to customer support etc. the basic things.

Also how to store the BTC amount of each player on the site, how to program the game. Randomized values for each number, interface where you can see the other players (like a list or a circled table).

Allow automated withdraw options for players, IP check against multiple accounts, account security.

-----

Can you help me? Or point me to the right direction?

Even creation a page where players can register is a start. Looks don't matter, I don't want any fancy animations.

I want to realize this dream.

Imagine a players' face when he bets 1 Bitcoin against the players and realizes he won 50 Bitcoins.

Oh I want to create a completely new gaming experiance!

Please help.

Thankyou.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: