Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: User andulolika is overdue on loan  (Read 675 times)
Westernory (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:31:29 PM

Profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=223200

What happened: Basically I offered him a loan till 30th January on Just Dice, and then i extended the due date for around 1 week for 1% more interest. He said that he would get it but he never did. I offered him if he could pay me back yesterday then i will waive all the interest paid but he didn't. Today he was only on Just-Dice and I PM'd him just 4 seconds after he last posted a message but got no response. I was a newbie and asked for collateral, he said that in case he default the UID 51 will be transferred to me, I just have to ask doog.

Proof of signed message:

Code:
[quote]Address:
1anduisJPbwTUxNyf78nVcri45cm2hgfk
I, andu owe 0.168 BTC or 88.51 AUD plus 65.49 USD, whichever amount higher to user westernory by 30th January 2017. In case of default, the account ID 51 on justdice will belong to user westernory.
Signature:
HJFWT51aAWVbB9cxslS/7F4Rrwi1QVxcrhIuASKqSrLIcCECjeeMm6rjVPWaNcQ5wPCW+GR39pB9PABUr8VXN8g=[/quote]

Chat log:

http://imgur.com/a/SBMZs

I have given you many opportunities andu. I'm sorry but I had to post this scam accusation to get your attention + my money back. I'll give you 2 more days to sort this out.

@dooglus if you are looking at this thread, please help with the transfer of account if he doesn't pay back in 2 days, if possible. I know you have many other things to attend to so thank you for your time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Westernory (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:40:14 PM

Andu: Please repay to address 1LP2WWRgoLsTpHfyq8Sy4aXRkHadkzs3oL.

In the meantime if a DT user can tag him temporarily that would be nice.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:22:24 AM

What happened: Basically I offered him a loan till 30th January on Just Dice, and then i extended the due date for around 1 week for 1% more interest. He said that he would get it but he never did. I offered him if he could pay me back yesterday then i will waive all the interest paid but he didn't. Today he was only on Just-Dice and I PM'd him just 4 seconds after he last posted a message but got no response. I was a newbie and asked for collateral, he said that in case he default the UID 51 will be transferred to me, I just have to ask doog.

Proof of signed message:

Code:
[quote]Address:
I, andu owe 0.168 BTC or 88.51 AUD plus 65.49 USD, whichever amount higher to user westernory by 30th January 2017. In case of default, the account ID 51 on justdice will belong to user westernory.
Signature:
HJFWT51aAWVbB9cxslS/7F4Rrwi1QVxcrhIuASKqSrLIcCECjeeMm6rjVPWaNcQ5wPCW+GR39pB9PABUr8VXN8g=[/quote]

Chat log:

I have given you many opportunities andu. I'm sorry but I had to post this scam accusation to get your attention + my money back. I'll give you 2 more days to sort this out.

@dooglus if you are looking at this thread, please help with the transfer of account if he doesn't pay back in 2 days, if possible. I know you have many other things to attend to so thank you for your time.
Andu: Please repay to address 1LP2WWRgoLsTpHfyq8Sy4aXRkHadkzs3oL.

In the meantime if a DT user can tag him temporarily that would be nice.
Since the loan was made in private, it would have really been a better idea to have him sign the address that you need to fund the loan to and the address he needs to repay to, as even with a signed message, it is difficult to confirm that the loan was actually made, and that he has not repaid to some other address you directed him to pay to.

He seems to be active recently, so I will wait and see how he responds to pass judgment.
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:09:50 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 05:59:09 AM by andulolika

Proof of signed message:

Code:
[quote]Address:
Signature:

Chat log:

Alright, first of all, you are not a newbie you admited once being yulx/Edit:most probably confused with flux which just entered the chat and perhaps cleared my mind/ I believe unless I'm delirating which is also a possibility.
I admit defaulting on the terms established, yet since the terms are so much in your favor, the initial comission and the fact that I said that as long as you wait a bit more  we can adjust fair commission I'm denying to give it up and I insist in you to wait and take more money.
I think I seen you eager since the beginning for me to default and get the uid, I am sorry that you are waiting so long to get your money but in the case dooglus decides to forward it to you and I don't pay by then the uid shall be auctioned for the minimum amount of what I owe you, anything extra would be donated to dooglus... You won't get it, BAC was willing to buy it.

"i extended the due date for around 1 week for 1% more interest" - The week and the 1% is something you decided by yourself I was jewish but I never offer 1% fucking commission.

"I offered him if he could pay me back yesterday then i will waive all the interest paid but he didn't." - You gave to me half hour.

"Today he was only on Just-Dice and I PM'd him just 4 seconds after he last posted a message but got no response." - I'm in out of the chat, i did answer about 5-10 minutes but you werent there anymore, if we had long logs I could even take a picture.

I could see your interest for the uid from the beginning, I didn't think I would default on you but things as always get twisted I will most probably repay you in the next two days but in the case I don't atleast I know that you won't get it and that my last crypto worry is gone.

Edit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1795378.msg17900651#msg17900651 just please look at the last two numbers of my post.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Westernory (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:22:00 AM

"i extended the due date for around 1 week for 1% more interest" - The week and the 1% is something you decided by yourself I was jewish but I never offer 1% fucking commission.

https://i.imgur.com/5osWu17.png

Andu, all i'm going to say is this:

If you have agreed with something, you stick with it. I actually do not have any interest in your UID at all. Your UID is simply the only single piece of collateral you had. If you are concerned with interest, pay me back the original amount. I'm offering you now if you pay me back in two days, interest will be waived. The original amount that was lent (.15 BTC) is to be paid. Otherwise, UID 51 will belong to me. And that is, if dooglus is able to transfer it. Reasonable?

I've finally learned why you never loan to gamblers. Thought andu had a good trust but guess i was wrong.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:35:19 AM

Andu, all i'm going to say is this:

If you have agreed with something, you stick with it. I actually do not have any interest in your UID at all. Your UID is simply the only single piece of collateral you had. If you are concerned with interest, pay me back the original amount. I'm offering you now if you pay me back in two days, interest will be waived. The original amount that was lent (.15 BTC) is to be paid. Otherwise, UID 51 will belong to me. And that is, if dooglus is able to transfer it. Reasonable?

I've finally learned why you never loan to gamblers. Thought andu had a good trust but guess i was wrong.
Grrr that claim of yours that you are a newbie really touches me but I still feel you are right in your words and while i was angry now i feel guilty, i still smell something skeetchy about you but i hate this situation as much as you do. We will get this sorted out, if in two days (specify exact time UTC) I don't have it I will hand the user id to you myself.

Edit: Just seen the pic, lol by an extra percent I didn't mean 1% .

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
Westernory (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:40:47 AM

Andu:

Thanks for the response.

I lent you money. How can I be the one that's sketchy?  Wink I'm the one that's risking BTCs here. The OP was posted at 11:30PM UTC today, I'll give you till the 0:00 UTC 20th Feb to sort this out.

And note that I was a newbie at lending. Never lent anyone with more than 0.1 BTC before this. Not anymore after this lol.

Thread locked till repayment/collateral release.
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:45:31 AM

Andu:

Thanks for the response.

I lent you money. How can I be the one that's sketchy?  Wink I'm the one that's risking BTCs here. The OP was posted at 11:30PM UTC today, I'll give you till the 0:00 UTC 20th Feb to sort this out.

And note that I was a newbie at lending. Never lent anyone with more than 0.1 BTC before this. Not anymore after this lol.

Thread locked till repayment/collateral release.
In any way this ends this should be just another example of why loans shouldn't be done.
Most specially in a gambling enviroment even if in my case just a small portion was gambled.

Westernory (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:51:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/tZWwHxf.png

For reference
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: