Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cashing out of exchange  (Read 407 times)
MykelJH (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:41:46 AM

when cashing out usd of an exchange (bitfloor) it asks me to upload a photo id and a bank acct and routing number. Is there any other steps to the process or is that all?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ramus313

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 11:18:21 AM

no, I am guessing you had your funds in usd when bitfloor "suspended". Same with me, I had to upload information and apply for the ACH transfer. Even then, the verification is backlogged, and it could be a week or two before we are verified, so you should do it as soon as possible.
radiumsoup

Activity: 356
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 01:07:00 PM

no, I am guessing you had your funds in usd when bitfloor "suspended". Same with me, I had to upload information and apply for the ACH transfer. Even then, the verification is backlogged, and it could be a week or two before we are verified, so you should do it as soon as possible.

my verification took mere hours, submitted last night... I think they are taking these verification requests as a very high priority

PGP fingerprint:   0x85beeabd110803b93d408b502d39b8875b282f86
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: