Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:50:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: currently full.  (Read 830 times)
tomwoodservices (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:01:32 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 06:34:31 PM by tomwoodservices

no longer on offer.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:35:26 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2017, 10:11:20 PM by jpoker272727

Are you a team or you do all these things alone? Because there is a long list of services you offer I doubt on the quality. [Edited:] (unless you have a huge experience)

Can you post some of your past work, some links or screenshots what have you done, I think it's good to see something concrete.

Wish you good luck, thank you...

P.S delete last bump after making a new one.
tomwoodservices (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:07:47 PM

Are you a team or you do all these things alone? Because there is a long list of services you offer I doubt on the quality.

Can you post some of your past work, some links or screenshots what have you done, I think it's good to see something concrete.

Wish you good luck, thank you...

P.S delete last bump after making a new one.

All alone!  Sad haha.

I've worked in teams in the past on short-term contracts and some of those projects are listed on my portfolio here: https://www.tomwoodservices.com/

I do prefer single freelance gigs and an example of a project I've done personally can be seen here: https://detoxwater.com/
I've purposefully listed this example as I am looking to increase my amount of e-commerce sites!

- Thanks for the tip  Wink
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:05:29 PM

I saw Carbon Poker on your list of sites... did you do all the design here?

And do you do everything from scratch or just alter existing themes?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
tomwoodservices (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:57:33 PM

I saw Carbon Poker on your list of sites... did you do all the design here?

And do you do everything from scratch or just alter existing themes?

Hi, my responsibilities for Carbon Poker had been an entire re-write of the front end design and an improvement on UX/UI. Everything I do is indeed from scratch unless my clients have a preference on a certain type of CMS such as Magento or WordPress. Hope that answers your questions, you're welcome to PM me if you have further queries.
tomwoodservices (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:50:53 PM

Bump.
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:25:45 AM

5btc+ for an ecommerce site??lol you you can get it in 250-300$ by local builders who will build way you want and you pay after full satisfaction.
if anyone wants an ecommerce site put your needs on freelance sites you will get offers from 200$ but i will prefer anyone to hire a local one because they do the job very well.
5btc+ lol he will just outsource some where for 0.5btc and keep remaining.
Another thing he is a newbie you cant believe him.
flipkart.com a biggest ecommerce website was made for only 400$
shopify godady woocommerce... many options are available now a days and then integrating shipment service also very easy with them and even payment gateway part.so its just my point of few to stay away from this
Nothing persoanl op i hope you get buyers.try sending proposals on upwork xbtfreelance...

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

tomwoodservices (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

5btc+ for an ecommerce site??lol you you can get it in 250-300$ by local builders who will build way you want and you pay after full satisfaction.
if anyone wants an ecommerce site put your needs on freelance sites you will get offers from 200$ but i will prefer anyone to hire a local one because they do the job very well.
5btc+ lol he will just outsource some where for 0.5btc and keep remaining.
Another thing he is a newbie you cant believe him.
flipkart.com a biggest ecommerce website was made for only 400$
shopify godady woocommerce... many options are available now a days and then integrating shipment service also very easy with them and even payment gateway part.so its just my point of few to stay away from this
Nothing persoanl op i hope you get buyers.try sending proposals on upwork xbtfreelance...

You get what you pay for  Smiley
1. I accept escrow.
2. Flipkart was built 10 years ago. Its had a lot of investment since.
3. The quotes you have mentioned [$250 -300] are outsourcing quotes. I wish you the best of luck if you decide to outsource on platforms like Upwork.
4. http://howmuchdoesawebsiteco.st/
tomwoodservices (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 12:31:15 PM

I'm going to lock this thread for now before it becomes a troll fest. Services are still on offer and I can be reached via my personal website, PM or Reddit.
tomwoodservices (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:30:51 PM

Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: