Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:20:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling PayPal account with $141.45 EDIT: NO LONGER NEEDED  (Read 2271 times)
Amaguy69 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:24:19 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 10:15:44 AM by Amaguy69

The account is not limited. It is usa account
I'm selling the account because every damn time I try to send a payment it says we csnt send your payment right now. You can add your bank account and withdrawl funds . Youll receive $141.45. I just want $100 btc easy $45 for you

No longer needed just sent the funds to my bank
ecklol

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:27:53 PM

The account is not limited. It is usa account
I'm selling the account because every damn time I try to send a payment it says we csnt send your payment right now. You can add your bank account and withdrawl funds . Youll receive $141.45. I just want $100 btc easy $45 for you

It's because you are not verified. Check my account I posted thread today, you can verify it easy and can have all money on the account.
calpsy2

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:30:27 PM

Buying PP accounts is dodgy apart from brand new ones .

Whats to stop you saying it was hacked ? You get your $100 you sold the account for AND your $141 back . Easy $100 for you . PLUS we get the cops knocking at our door !!

ANYONE READING THIS THINKING ABOUT DOING IT JUST LOOK AT WHAT CAN HAPPEN
Amaguy69 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:50:24 PM

Buying PP accounts is dodgy apart from brand new ones .

Whats to stop you saying it was hacked ? You get your $100 you sold the account for AND your $141 back . Easy $100 for you . PLUS we get the cops knocking at our door !!

ANYONE READING THIS THINKING ABOUT DOING IT JUST LOOK AT WHAT CAN HAPPEN

Because I can easily prove nothing you day is true?  Don't come to my thread asking dumbass assumptions.
calpsy2

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:00:20 PM

STFU ! !   You think people on here havent done this in the past Huh

DO NOT BUY THIS !  

WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE HE HAS HE WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY SCAM YOU

And dont tell me to do something as it will certainly make me DO IT MORE ! !

If I feel someone on here could get conned then im gonna speak out . BooHoo if you get all butthurt over it .
Amaguy69 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:08:45 PM

STFU ! !   You think people on here havent done this in the past Huh

DO NOT BUY THIS !  

WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE HE HAS HE WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY SCAM YOU

And dont tell me to do something as it will certainly make me DO IT MORE ! !

If I feel someone on here could get conned then im gonna speak out . BooHoo if you get all butthurt over it .

Looks like the guy in all caps is the one butthurt. I hsve no problem proving anything necessary to anyone interested
calpsy2

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 10:47:26 PM

Why am I butthurt ? Makes no sense . Im not selling anything . No-one can say anything to me to make me get all butthurt the way YOU seem to be .

OK lets play this game . HOW can you PROVE you wont do these things ive mentioned . How COULD you ?? You cant . SIMPLE !

You wont sell this here GUARANTEED ! !   And if you do then I hope the buyer DOES get robbed by you .

Now go away and think of another get rich quick method .
Amaguy69 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:34:37 PM

Why am I butthurt ? Makes no sense . Im not selling anything . No-one can say anything to me to make me get all butthurt the way YOU seem to be .

OK lets play this game . HOW can you PROVE you wont do these things ive mentioned . How COULD you ?? You cant . SIMPLE !

You wont sell this here GUARANTEED ! !   And if you do then I hope the buyer DOES get robbed by you .

Lol get rich quick $100 bucks. I'm putting you on ignore you obviously live a sad sad little life
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:38:50 PM

Lol get rich quick $100 bucks. I'm putting you on ignore you obviously live a sad sad little life

If it is a US pp account,just withdraw to a check (request a check for the balance from PP) and save that $41 too

Even if the account is on different name,it will not matter..cos you can endorse the check to yourself and deposit in your account or can directly deposit if you use mobile deposit
calpsy2

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:49:05 PM

I'm putting you on ignore you obviously live a sad sad little life

LOL Ive bought more on here in a year than you will probably make in a 10 years u scamming little tramp .

Now as I said go try and come up with another scam as this ones been busted .
Amaguy69 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:30:21 AM

I'm putting you on ignore you obviously live a sad sad little life

LOL Ive bought more on here in a year than you will probably make in a 10 years u scamming little tramp .

Now as I said go try and come up with another scam as this ones been busted .

Whatever helps you sleep at in night lol I've had noting but successful transactions but keep calling me a scammer
calpsy2

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:54:35 AM

Thought you were ignoring me scammer ?
Amaguy69 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:20:41 AM

Tell me how I've done anything to be considered s scammer bud. I've done nothing for you to say this yet you continue harassing me
boomin

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:33:10 AM

Tell me how I've done anything to be considered s scammer bud. I've done nothing for you to say this yet you continue harassing me

It`s a little bit hard to be trusted here and i understand your situation.
Amaguy69 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:14:47 AM

This is closed anyway I just sent the funds to my bank account
calpsy2

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 11:33:58 AM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA     BS ! !

Why not do that in the beginning ?   Why sell it for $100 if you could have sent it to your bank for the whole amount all along ?

These scammers really need to try harder .
boomin

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:01:27 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA     BS ! !

Why not do that in the beginning ?   Why sell it for $100 if you could have sent it to your bank for the whole amount all along ?

i don`t know what to say man , maybe the guy has right anyway everything is possible.
Amaguy69 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:57:58 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA     BS ! !

Why not do that in the beginning ?   Why sell it for $100 if you could have sent it to your bank for the whole amount all along ?

. 1 I didn't want to wait for days. Today is a bank holiday. I wanted Bitcoin you loser STILL you call me a scammer yet never did any thing like that. You need to get out of mind basement and get some pussy once in your life. You have a lot of anger
calpsy2

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:01:49 PM

You are just angry because you were caught out . Didnt you see all the HA HA HA HA I said ?? That look angry ? I have nothing to be angry about .

Anyway you were caught . Move along .
Amaguy69 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:05:30 PM

You are just angry because you were caught out . Didnt you see all the HA HA HA HA I said ?? That look angry ? I have nothing to be angry about .

Anyway you were caught . Move along .

Caught what loser? Seriously go get some pussy.
http://imgur.com/QXIfVK6
Caught what? I love how yu your loser àss watches this thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: